Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched/skipped through her 'I'm going back to SW' bullshit now not being funny but who else has 'all of their neighbours' go with them 🤔😂 And the 'I lost all of my baby weight sooooooo quickly' 🙄 And and lol 'not sure what her target weight will be, used to be 9st 7lb but it won't be that' of course it won't be that it'll be lower 🤬

Reactions: 8
She's got that hideous filter on them pics again..... everything is a weird green colour and it makes their skins look grubby and orange... wearing high heels - she's such a dick !! :rolleyes: the boys are nowhere near walking any distance unaided as she claims....... and while she continually idulges Grayson he'll be forever clingy..... !

Reactions: 15
I do wish all these ass lickers would stop feeding her ego..... it's embarrassing to read .... they sound like teenagers - 'why you so beautiful' ? ' Oh thanks.... says you' WTF..... how old are you ? 14 ?!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I have no doubt this has already been said but i HATE when she refers to food as ‘gorgeous’ :sick::sick::sick::sick: makes me cringe

Reactions: 7
She obviously didn’t want to mess those vile trainers up and her Hunters haven’t arrived yet. 🙄 So tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Says she checked the menu online and not SW friendly so took lunch for herself and the boys but when asked what she took she says this! What 16 month olds eat any of this at all never mind in a picnic 🙄
That's just what she had ...... ffs sure there would of been plenty for the boys to have ?! Toasties? Sandwich? most of them places do a kids lunch box with a bit f everything ..... she's selfish beyond belief !

So she's apparantly been talking to Chris about one on one time with the boys... I'm calling it now... They'll take gray gray out on his own first 👀
What they should do is take one boy out on their own - so her take Lawson..... Chris take Grayson...... they need to bond with them in that order like someone said earlier !

Reactions: 15
Says she checked the menu online and not SW friendly so took lunch for herself and the boys but when asked what she took she says this! What 16 month olds eat any of this at all never mind in a picnic 🙄
defo just stopped off at Tesco on the way, planned ahead but not by actually making anything 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
So she's apparantly been talking to Chris about one on one time with the boys... I'm calling it now... They'll take gray gray out on his own first 👀
😂😂😂😂 has she ever had 1 to 2 time alone with the boys since they were born without her mum, Chris, sister, friend, neighbour or an in law there to help

Reactions: 9
‘Cooked King prawns’ 😂
Thanks for clarifying Fopps. We all would’ve thought you were munching on raw prawns otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think she’d ever take one of them out on her own. I’d say she loves the attention she gets by having twins with her. She’d also have no excuse to not go out on her own with whichever one it was as she’d only have one child to look after (not that having twins is an actual excuse for constantly needing someone else with you but to her it is)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.