Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read here for a while but never posted on this thread....Sorry if this has been said, but what always gets me is how close up she takes her food pics, so we actually can’t see the small amount in her bloody plate..... just had to say this!!

Reactions: 20
yes, she thinks she is being cleaver posting these photos...must think we are all stupid to not realise the shockingly small portions she passes off as a main meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jeez, imagine having her in your group 🙄. Literally jumping on the SW bandwagon because she knows that is the only thing her followers are interested in. All the crappy clothing hauls were pointless because nobody gave tit. I think it's clear she isn't going to be this mega insta star she hoped to be. So let's get ready for more "is it salmon is it chicken" purple photos 😴

Reactions: 15
She’s got a serious problem with her body / food, walking into a slimming world group when you’re a ‘size 8’ is so bad, imagine what the other members must feel. She’s doing it for the engagement!!!

So for this culinary delight she's weighed out 50g of pasta... 50 bleeping grams. That's like one mouthful for me 🤣🤣🤣
looks such a small amount. She’s obsessed prob weighed the spinach

Reactions: 10
She can't wait to get started....what..eating the same meals you already do because all you have done is SW for years and years 🙄🙄

Reactions: 27
Whatever happened to The Ryan Diaries featuring TWO BABIES and deux knees avec petite coat?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Chelsea Pateman did a story earlier showing her lovely boys playing with a garage they were playing properly you know wheeling the cars up the ramp and then we have Old Fopps copying with the blank faced boys only they haven’t a clue
I checked her out, she seems lovely and her boys are joyous. Fopps boys seem so vacant.

Reactions: 12
Chelsea is such a good mum and her twins are wee beauties, they have such a great bond and are always up to mischief. She also feeds them so well and hasn’t tried to evolve her account into a mummy account for freebies, she’s just continued to share her life in a really natural way and all of her followers have celebrated this with her.

I’ve chatted with her a few times too and she’s really friendly and lovely.
I love watching Chelsea’s videos, her twins seem to be much further advanced than Fopps. The difference is Chelsea allows them to play, interact etc without worrying about her favourite getting hurt.

Reactions: 13
She's not doing SW she's calorie counting as she always has but wants pass it off as SW as that's what she's known for.

I went to a class today and the consultant actually said don't follow any of the big SW accounts on Insta as they aren't portraying real life or following plan. I thought of fop and harry pickard straight away 😂 I think she also knows fopp so I'm gonna try and get some gossip if if can when groups quieten down a bit
I don’t think she’s ever followed the plan while I’ve followed her on social media. It’s tiny portions and always has been. If you had tiny portions of anything, healthy or not, you would still lose weight because of the calorie deficit

Reactions: 19
duck my life. Syns on chewing gum.
Most people on SW don’t syn them because they don’t even have one a day. The fact she eat loads tells me she eats them when she’s hungry to ‘take away the hunger’. It’s a common thing to do in the muscle building industry when you’re shedding for a competition. Very odd if she does it for that reason, just eat some more food.

Reactions: 10
In her words & smug too..🙄

I'm Not rejoining I'm a returning target member getting back to target.

I know she gave up being a manager, did she also give up the consultant bit as well? Maybe she's getting back to target as a member to become a consultant again? .

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know how much fopps is likely to make per month blogging?? 💰

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.