Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the target thing. My mum got to target and didn’t go for over 8 weeks, when she went back the consultant said she needed to either pay £15 to keep her history or pay to join again and start from scratch. So either way she has paid with the intention of losing weight?
Pretty sure that she can get weighed this week for free and if she is out of target she has a week to get back into it or she has to start paying again until back in range

Reactions: 8
It might have something to do with being a diamond target member, I think you get that over a year at target? I’m not overly familiar with SlimmingWorld myself but have heard it on these accounts

Reactions: 2
They would be 16 months now. Babies do things at different ages so it’s not really an issue they aren’t walking yet. However, what is worrying is that Fopps never seems interested in helping them (she actually said she ‘didn’t know’ she had to help them learn to sit up). They have been ‘so close’ to walking since about August according to her. With constantly putting them in car seats, high chairs and the pram and always taking them out to new places they will really struggle to walk any time soon as she isn’t giving them the chance to practice.

Such a contrast between the boys and her friends little twin girls that she has tagged a few times (lilsmith6 on Instagram). Her girls were walking by their first birthday and always seem so happy and chatty. They seem like such a normal hard working family. It’s weird that they would even be friends with the likes of Fopps, she could learn a lot from them. Instead she just deletes comments from people saying the girls are cute in pictures with her boys...psycho.
My little boy didn’t walk until he was 20 months +. I was concerned and had extra meetings with health visitor etc. He’s 4 now and abs fine (but still quite lazy 😂). The bit I don’t get is if you’re trying to make it as mummy blogger share some of the bad things, the worries, the normal! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
My little boy didn’t walk until he was 20 months +. I was concerned and had extra meetings with health visitor etc. He’s 4 now and abs fine (but still quite lazy 😂). The bit I don’t get is if you’re trying to make it as mummy blogger share some of the bad things, the worries, the normal! 🤷‍♀️
She’s tried to... but she just comes across as a selfish dimwit.

“I don’t get any me time... Grayson is so clingy and ruined my day out I only went on for the Instagram photos... I’ve gave up my career”

Reactions: 14
maybe that is where she went wrong with the mummy blogging thing, instead of trying to come across as the perfect mum with kids that were almost walking and how wonderfully they sleep so she has time to spit on her lashes, she should have shown the realities of being a twin mum, talking about what she is doing to try and encourage them to crawl, walk etc. But actually lets face it she hasnt been doing anything to encourage them to walk, how can she when they are moved from the cot to a high chair to the push chair to another high chair then the cot for countless naps a day and forced to play in the hallway where there is no furniture to help them pull themselves up......

Reactions: 14
With SW u can go 3lb above or below your target to go to group for free, as a target member u could weigh in once a year if u wanted, as long as u were within the 3 above or below. If u weren't u continue to pay until you're back to target.
(former long term target member who put it back on after I neglected going to weigh in😂)

Reactions: 2
So for this culinary delight she's weighed out 50g of pasta... 50 bleeping grams. That's like one mouthful for me 🤣🤣🤣
Ive just googled how much pasta is considered a portion, 80-90g is considered a normal portion, it does however say if you are having pasta for a starter have 50g!!! So she is eating a starter sized meal for her main meal. Id be so hungry and reaching for the biscuits if that is all i had. She really does have a problem with food and is not only passing that on to her children but also all the people that follow her every word as they will think that is a normal size to have when it isnt

And to add ive had pasta tonight for my tea and it was a hell of a lot more than her tiny portion that she serves on a side plate so it looks a normal portion

Reactions: 13
Ive just googled how much pasta is considered a portion, 80-90g is considered a normal portion, it does however say if you are having pasta for a starter have 50g!!! So she is eating a starter sized meal for her main meal. Id be so hungry and reaching for the biscuits if that is all i had. She really does have a problem with food and is not only passing that on to her children but also all the people that follow her every word as they will think that is a normal size to have when it isnt

And to add ive had pasta tonight for my tea and it was a hell of a lot more than her tiny portion that she serves on a side plate so it looks a normal portion
Ohhhh that's interesting!!! A starter portion...jeeeez. Omg I'd be bloody ravenous! To be fair she shouldn't be putting that out there publicly. She's almost setting people up to fail... I'd be so unsatisfied with such a small portion of pasta.

Reactions: 6
So, her first day back on official SW and she’s weighing her pasta... everything SW says you don’t need to do. What an irresponsible consultant she must’ve been.

Reactions: 29
So she started sticking her nose in and tidied up after group? I feel so effing sorry for that consultant. Imagine trying to run a group, especially at this time of year when the world and his wife turn up to register when in breezes Fopps in a cloud of Chanel No 5. That consultant must have felt physically sick. There's no way Fopps will behave like a normal member, she'll be passing on her pearls of wisdom by next week and will have alienated most of the group whilst touting for Insta followers. Urgh, she's frightful.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thorought with slimming world pasta was free and you didn’t have to weight it?

Oh wait I’ve just checked the post. She is doing the old plan with red/green days. So she has gone back to group but following an old plan they don’t do anymore!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I thorought with slimming world pasta was free and you didn’t have to weight it?

Oh wait I’ve just checked the post. She is doing the old plan with red/green days. So she has gone back to group but following an old plan they don’t do anymore!
Fopps knows best! Her consultant but adore her already. First week back and she's already undermining the plan as they now teach it.

Reactions: 13
She said the class she was attending was a colleague/friend of hers so she’s probably not paying she’s only doing it for promo and maybe helping her friend out

Reactions: 4
She's not doing SW she's calorie counting as she always has but wants pass it off as SW as that's what she's known for.

I went to a class today and the consultant actually said don't follow any of the big SW accounts on Insta as they aren't portraying real life or following plan. I thought of fop and harry pickard straight away 😂 I think she also knows fopp so I'm gonna try and get some gossip if if can when groups quieten down a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 24
With SW u can go 3lb above or below your target to go to group for free, as a target member u could weigh in once a year if u wanted, as long as u were within the 3 above or below. If u weren't u continue to pay until you're back to target.
(former long term target member who put it back on after I neglected going to weigh in😂)
You have to weigh in at least once every 6 weeks once you’re at target I was last told? Never did get to target though 🤣

Reactions: 3
So not only is she weighing pasta which isn’t following the plan but she’s weighing a teeny tiny portion at that. What a balloon.

Reactions: 8
A kids portion of pasta. That isnt slimming world, it's starving yourself.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.