Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, but Sophie is miles better at doing ads than Fopps she is more professional if she’s being paid. Fopps throws any old shite out to get it over with and take payment
Are you actually saying she is yet to cut a hole in her stomach and put a pot noodle in it?!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have I got this right? A few hours ago she is looking for SW accounts to follow to get back on track and for inspiration, now she is asking if people still want food posts on her stories, but she won’t be putting them on her grid posts! She really wants her gram to move away from SW 🤷🏼‍♀️ It didn’t work
Last time she tried 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
book title - fopperbollocks, expert in everything especially being a douche bag twunty insta wannabee
chapter 1 - how to look a twit with a rogue bun
chapter 2 - mug cakes are the future
chapter 3 - no one told me to nurture my babies and encourage their development
chapter 4 - how to plaster on loads of retro make up and spit on your lashes
chapter 5 - how to make tiny meal portions look massive on insta
chapter 6 - spray your food with chemicals to stay super thin like me
chapter 7 - always size down......im a size 8 don't you know
chapter 8 - soft play and costa are where we make memories
chapter 9 - 37 ways with quark
chapter 10 - how to make everything in your house grey
chapter 11 - how to alienate most people
chapter 12 - how to make really uh-mazing pot noodle adverts
chapter 13 - if its not turkey mince we can't be friends
You’ve forgotten the chapter about ‘The Heir and The Spare.’

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Those eyelashes look painful! And so bloody dated!
She's stuck in 1997.

A nice pair of fluffy natural stip lashes would improve her 'natural' make up look...

Reactions: 9
What does she honestly think she could publish regarding her IVF treatment?

I highly doubt she would be able to publish anything that mentions what she tried/didn’t try that meant it worked/didn’t work as that would be bordering on medical advice and obviously she’s unqualified for that.

So is she just going to talk about how hard she found it not going out and putting on a bit of weight etc? Sorry but thousands of women go through IVF every day, she’s nothing special, I’m sure every single woman finds it extremely difficult but they aren’t all going to write books about it are they? Given that only a few hundred ever seem to like her posts and she hardly gets any views on you tube anymore, why would anyone looking for IVF literature choose her ‘book’? She actually lives in her own little bubble doesn’t she? Everyone around her tells her how amazing she is and of course she can write a book, so just like that Fopps is asking for publishers! It’s actually laughable. She needs an intervention.

• Heart
As someone who had 6 rounds of ivf, there’s nothing on earth that would make me want to buy her book on ivf.theres no medal for it fopps

book title - fopperbollocks, expert in everything especially being a douche bag twunty insta wannabee
chapter 1 - how to look a twit with a rogue bun
chapter 2 - mug cakes are the future
chapter 3 - no one told me to nurture my babies and encourage their development
chapter 4 - how to plaster on loads of retro make up and spit on your lashes
chapter 5 - how to make tiny meal portions look massive on insta
chapter 6 - spray your food with chemicals to stay super thin like me
chapter 7 - always size down......im a size 8 don't you know
chapter 8 - soft play and costa are where we make memories
chapter 9 - 37 ways with quark
chapter 10 - how to make everything in your house grey
chapter 11 - how to alienate most people
chapter 12 - how to make really uh-mazing pot noodle adverts
chapter 13 - if its not turkey mince we can't be friends
chapter 14 - how to colab and pretend you like skinny sauces laden with chemicals

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where has she admitted this pls? X
She has said on a recent post that she has put 38lb on this year, the same that her husband has put on in the past 3 weeks 🙄. Got to love this week in the SW calendar, where most have had a huge binge and now competing and congratulating each other on their massive gains! Such a healthy lifestyle to promote.

Reactions: 11
She has said on a recent post that she has put 38lb on this year, the same that her husband has put on in the past 3 weeks 🙄. Got to love this week in the SW calendar, where most have had a huge binge and now competing and congratulating each other on their massive gains! Such a healthy lifestyle to promote.
Oh blimey, a while ago she admitted gaining a lot so this is a new gain!

Reactions: 3
Oh blimey, a while ago she admitted gaining a lot so this is a new gain!
I used to really like her and keeping certain things private, I know she has had a tough year with her son, but I don’t like the fact she isn’t honest about her own journey. Especially as a consultant.

Reactions: 5
It’s honestly like they are playing a game of top trumps... biggest Xmas gain is the winner

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They all seem to put the weight back on. That Kristina or Mrsmummywright admitted to putting on nearly 3 stone!
Yeah a fact that she seems to have kept quiet all year whilst still constantly posting her meals, making out how much they were on plan! Another realisation that the slimming insta world is a load of old toot

Reactions: 11
Where has she admitted this pls? X
On a post on insta yesterday!
The pic says, this is where I draw the line and in the text she says she’s gained 38.5 lbs this year!
It was pretty obvious because we’ve not seen a photo of her all year whereas before that is all we saw!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.