Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much of the sales proceeds will be donated to assisted reproduction and infertility research or the nhs who made her miracle babies....all for free?
If she’s got any sense she would do an ebook ask for a fiver or another small fee and donate it all to a charity

Reactions: 6
Fopperbollocks on a budget.... wastes £50 taking her much longed for baby and his brother to a theme park they can't walk round or have any interest in

Reactions: 15
She has edited the numbers 😂😂 hi 👋 Nikki.....
Just a thought, you may want to add on to No 3
“Be polite and not snotty to the people that enable me to do this. To realise that people do have a difference of opinion (and that’s ok) and to stop being a jumped up witch that thinks she is better than anybody else”

just a thought... Happy New Year 😘
Brilliant 😂

Reactions: 5
If she’s got any sense she would do an ebook ask for a fiver or another small fee and donate it all to a charity
Yes or any decency, and I wouldn’t hold my breath any charity will benefit from her “masterpiece”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She only wants to write a book because a fellow twin mum on Instagram Chantelle is writing one on breastfeeding!

Reactions: 5
Yes or any decency, and I wouldn’t hold my breath any charity will benefit from her “masterpiece”
Obviously not. She needs every penny to enable her to continue spending time with her much wanted boys...... orrrrr to pay for some polyester spring summer wardrobe items, a new head of grey frizzy extensions or a session or nine at the gym crèche.

Reactions: 7
I wonder how much of the sales proceeds will be donated to assisted reproduction and infertility research or the nhs who made her miracle babies....all for free?
I call IF she ever gets to the actual book stage the donation will be a big fat ZERO !! Maybe a swipe up to donate to the IVF Unit that assisted her - that also assisted me !

Reactions: 3
I know nothing about IVF so may have this wrong but I am sure she recently said something like "I can't have children"? I'm just wondering if this best selling author 😞might want to use "unable to conceive naturally" instead when writing her best seller?

Reactions: 21
I definitely wouldn't take any advice regarding IVF from her. I went through it at the same time and messaged her about healthy eating and how she incorporated things like avocado and full fat milk which they recommend into her diet as I thought she really knew what she was talking about at that point with regards to healthy eating and she wrote back saying 'nah I'd never eat those.' Lots and lots of people go through IVF these days unfortunately and why would anyone want to take advice from her? She really thinks she's something special.

Reactions: 22
book title - fopperbollocks, expert in everything especially being a douche bag twunty insta wannabee
chapter 1 - how to look a twit with a rogue bun
chapter 2 - mug cakes are the future
chapter 3 - no one told me to nurture my babies and encourage their development
chapter 4 - how to plaster on loads of retro make up and spit on your lashes
chapter 5 - how to make tiny meal portions look massive on insta
chapter 6 - spray your food with chemicals to stay super thin like me
chapter 7 - always size down......im a size 8 don't you know
chapter 8 - soft play and costa are where we make memories
chapter 9 - 37 ways with quark
chapter 10 - how to make everything in your house grey
chapter 11 - how to alienate most people
chapter 12 - how to make really uh-mazing pot noodle adverts
chapter 13 - if its not turkey mince we can't be friends

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
book title - fopperbollocks, expert in everything especially being a douche bag twunty insta wannabee
chapter 10 - how to make everything on your house grey
chapter 12 - how to really uh-maxing pot noodle adverts
Put me on pre-order 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
chapter 10 - how to make everything in your house grey
chapter 12 - how to make really uh-mazing pot noodle adverts
I mean how can we all live without this uhmazing book in our lives 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do you Floppybollocks will manage potty training, when they are:
Always in Costa
Always at Soft play
Always in their pushchair,
Always in their highchairs
You actually have to spend a fair bit of time at home to get them potty trained.

Reactions: 18
Boils my piss on the IVF front! I’ve done it twice and thankfully been successful, I don’t consider myself an expert though!! We had to fund ours £10,000 the first time and just under £4000 the second time not forgetting the yearly storage fees of £700-1000 depending on embryo quantity. we Had to pay purely because my husband has children with his previous partner! This witch is a joke, not only did she get 2 sweet boys but she got them for free!! And still sits bragging about her new car and extension... I can’t afford to learn to drive and I’ll never own my own home because all our money was spent on getting a family in the first place! I also had to go back to work at 7months so she pisses off again there lol nobody is paying my bills or swiping up on my insta stories 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 32
How do you Floppybollocks will manage potty training, when they are:
Always in Costa
Always at Soft play
Always in their pushchair,
Always in their highchairs
You actually have to spend a fair bit of time at home to get them potty trained.
Shell expect grandparents to do it or nursery. I bet she'll put them into some sort of childcare when they are ready for nursery.

Reactions: 8
I definitely wouldn't take any advice regarding IVF from her. I went through it at the same time and messaged her about healthy eating and how she incorporated things like avocado and full fat milk which they recommend into her diet as I thought she really knew what she was talking about at that point with regards to healthy eating and she wrote back saying 'nah I'd never eat those.' Lots and lots of people go through IVF these days unfortunately and why would anyone want to take advice from her? She really thinks she's something special.
This is what concerning about her “writing” a book, she is no expert and only has her personal experience to go on. Avocado has a SW syn value and you get less full fat milk than other milks as a healthy extra, so even though it’s recommended she wouldn’t mention it or get people to avoid it! It’s just like when she went back to the gym weeks after a section, she is dangerous! And nobody in their right mind would consider supporting her.

Reactions: 22
Except we all know there wont be any mention of Chris, it'll be *ME* and *MY* UUUHHHHHHH-MAAAAAAAAH-ZZZIIIIINNGGGGG IVF journey to have *MY* baby. And his brother.
Of course there won't be any mention of Chris, he wasn't even there when they put the embryos back, her Dad went with her...how weird is that! 😮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.