Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title of "book" :

The Ryans's and theyre ABSOLUTELY UHHH-MAAAH-ZING IVF journey!!!!!!!

Available at Poundland on sale with 50% off rrp of £1.00

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Title of "book" :

The Ryans's and theyre ABSOLUTELY UHHH-MAAAH-ZING IVF journey!!!!!!!

Available at Poundlnd on sale with 50% off rrp of £1.00
Except we all know there wont be any mention of Chris, it'll be *ME* and *MY* UUUHHHHHHH-MAAAAAAAAH-ZZZIIIIINNGGGGG IVF journey to have *MY* baby. And his brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As someone who is going to be going through IVF I definitely would not want to read a book about her IVF experience. She really does think she’s something 🤦‍♀️
Ditto! Have done IVF 4 times now, could probably write a book myself but I wouldn’t ever! Every persons journey is different. Just because she’s had IVF & I have doesn’t mean I can help her or she can help me. 1 persons account doesn’t really give a true reflection of what it’s like to experience IVF for yourself. I imagine she’s giving it the whole I want to help people routine!? if you Really wanted to help people Fopps, you wouldn’t portray the life you do on Instagram.. just sayin’

• Heart
Reactions: 27
No way in a million years would she cook or eat anything this pair cook.... they eat in a meal what she'd eat in a week!! All for engagement again as doubt we'll see anything apart from usual 100 ways with turkey mince and mug cakes 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you just needed a picture for a post about slimming world (still clinging on to that following eh Fopps) then why not post a weight loss or diet quote or food picture? Oh, that’s right, you just wanted people to tell you how UH MAZ ING you look and you’ll get ‘so many’ people asking how you get your god awful lashes look.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you just needed a picture for a post about slimming world (still clinging on to that following eh Fopps) then why not post a weight loss or diet quote or food picture? Oh, that’s right, you just wanted people to tell you how UH MAZ ING you look and you’ll get ‘so many’ people asking how you get your god awful lashes look.
Her hair looks awful 😞

Reactions: 8
But Fopps and Sophie are the queens of slimming world. They shouldn’t have to be inspired to get back on it! Especially Fopps who has maintained target for over 20 years😏 why can’t she do it now? Bore off engagement seeking that’s all it is. Notice she’s only followed the accounts with a huge following not the peasants with a mere few hundred

Reactions: 14
But Fopps and Sophie are the queens of slimming world. They shouldn’t have to be inspired to get back on it! Especially Fopps who has maintained target for over 20 years😏 why can’t she do it now? Bore off engagement seeking that’s all it is. Notice she’s only followed the accounts with a huge following not the peasants with a mere few hundred
Sophie is another one up her own arse, she has less followers than Fopp’s but seems to get a lot more bigger companies to work with. Even has an ad for Fopp’s favourite yoghurt on her page!

Reactions: 7
I used to like Sophie’s account, but she’s ad after ad, and clearly gained a good chunk of her weight back. If they are both SW Queens, why do they need to follow others for inspo 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to like Sophie’s account, but she’s ad after ad, and clearly gained a good chunk of her weight back. If they are both SW Queens, why do they need to follow others for inspo 🤷🏼‍♀️

They all seem to put the weight back on. That Kristina or Mrsmummywright admitted to putting on nearly 3 stone!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sophie is another one up her own arse, she has less followers than Fopp’s but seems to get a lot more bigger companies to work with. Even has an ad for Fopp’s favourite yoghurt on her page!
Agree, but Sophie is miles better at doing ads than Fopps she is more professional if she’s being paid. Fopps throws any old shite out to get it over with and take payment

Reactions: 10
Oh my days - a book! It tickles me to think she thinks she’s that interesting. She’s as dull as dishwater. I look her up every now and again and then on here. It’s a bit like a car crash but sometimes I can’t help to take the piss out of her lies and narcissistic behaviour

I can just imagine the convo in that house

Nikki ‘Baaabes, it’s not fair, Mrs Hinch has millions of followers and she has books out and she only cleans and only has one baby and she’s not left her ahmaaaaasing superior management career or had twins!’
Ratters ‘S’ok babes, stick author in your bio and ask if anyone knows any publishers, you’ll be snapped up’

🤮🤮

I might ask her for some more budget ideas - seeing as we’ve not seen that side of her yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's writing a book about her IVF journey...someone called that months ago! And she's so thankful she gets to work with so many brands that enable her to spend more time with the boys?!
Is she for real! She leaves them at any given opportunity.
She's also excited to extend the house to give the boys more space to play...Even though she already has TWO spare bedrooms she could easily turn 1 into a playroom 🤦‍♀️ she really is thick as mince! Turkey mince 😉
Yes I called it back in August , Fopperbollocks #8 :) Screenshot_2019-12-30-18-30-58.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my days - a book! It tickles me to think she thinks she’s that interesting. She’s as dull as dishwater. I look her up every now and again and then on here. It’s a bit like a car crash but sometimes I can’t help to take the piss out of her lies and narcissistic behaviour

Nikki ‘Baaabes, it’s not fair, Mrs Hinch has millions of followers and she has books out and she only cleans and only has one baby and she’s not left her ahmaaaaasing superior management career or had twins!’
Ratters ‘S’ok babes, stick author in your bio and ask if anyone knows any publishers, you’ll be snapped up’

🤮🤮

I might ask her for some more budget ideas - seeing as we’ve not seen that side of her yet.

Please Do would be interesting to see if a) she responds b) how long before it’s deleted ....

Reactions: 6

🤮🤮

Ooooh yes, ask her for some budgeting tips, after all, us mere mortals are skint after Christmas. I can't wait to see what she'll come up with 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.