Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she needs to focus on a new food and fitness routine because her life has changed so much that she needs to adapt it from what she used to do..... then says she will go back to what she knows works. So are you finding a new approach or not? She doesn’t half talk some rubbish.

Reactions: 17
As someone who is going to be going through IVF I definitely would not want to read a book about her IVF experience. She really does think she’s something 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 28
She says she needs to focus on a new food and fitness routine because her life has changed so much that she needs to adapt it from what she used to do..... then says she will go back to what she knows works. So are you finding a new approach or not? She doesn’t half talk some rubbish.
I don't think she knows what she's saying half the time 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Book title suggestion;

Fibberbollocks; My IVF journey to get my much wanted baby & his brother Lawson.
Now you too can rinse as much money from your kids as possible; starting from the Petri dish!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I find it very strange that she hasn't included Chris. She really is arrogant enough to believe that she doesn't need to include him in her plans and hopes for 2020.

Reactions: 21
I find it very strange that she hasn't included Chris. She really is arrogant enough to believe that she doesn't need to include him in her plans and hopes for 2020.
Except for when the bills need paying, the mortgage is due, car lease needs paying, endless amounts of Costa’s......soft play, over expensive theme parks for children that can’t even see over the top of the ride. I could go on....but then she will need him!

It really does sum her up doesn’t it? Everything is all about her with the odd bit thrown in about her little cash cows 🤨

Reactions: 13
Book title suggestion;

Now you too can rinse as much money from your kids as possible; starting from the Petri dish!
dead at my much wanted baby and his brother Lawson (aka the bully) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
dead at my much wanted baby and his brother Lawson (aka the bully) 😂
"I just knew that Lawson was gonna be a bad un from the minute I looked down the microscope and saw his embryo bumping into Grayson's"

I can't even read her list she bleeping infuriates me to no end.

The man of my dreams 😂😂😂😂 what a tool.
sketch-1577704330093.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
What she means is he earns enough money to keep indulging me and is almost as arrogant as me so we can keep on living the life that I want that is all about me me me. The man of her dreams indeed 🙄

Reactions: 20
A book with poor grammar is she trying to prove she got an A in English literature?
I would imagine it would be a good few pages long what with all of the !!!!!! and a few ??????? i just hope she watches out for the there/their words and I can bet my savings on there being a mention of 3 stone in 3 months and how she quit her management role 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t be surprised if this extension is to get more content / following. Home renovations are quite popular at the moment and seem to attract attention and followers. Personally, I follow a lot of these accounts. However, She’s not got a lot of taste when it comes to home interior. I imagine it will be the same old cheap Towie type taste....crushed velvet, grey and white (like Mrs Hinch)

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
A one day per week job requiring little more than knowledge of a (dodgy) diet and leading applause when Marjorie says she’s lost half a pound.... it’s barely a hobby let alone a “long term successful management career”! What else did she do with her 6.5 days a week free before the boys? What do her and Chris talk about when he gets home in the evening? I’d honestly rather watch my nails grow than sit down to a dry tex mex dinner with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wants to write a book! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Good luck getting anyone to take you seriously when you struggle with there, their and they’re and basic grammar and punctuation!

Does she honestly think she’ll be given this on a plate?! Authors spend years being rejected by publishing houses before they’re noticed and published- what makes her think anyone in publishing will put her on their books with her single concept book. Oh God, she’d try and follow up an IVF book with one on parenting tips!

I don’t like to wish bad on people, but I really hope she is laughed out of the door and realises that things aren’t handed out on a silver platter and that that this will take years to take off.

Also, just one final thought: who’ll be looking after the boys as she writes and edits this masterpiece and meets with editors and publishers etc? She is delusional!
It’ll be an ebook that she will put out herself
and try to charge the earth for 😂😂

Book title suggestion;

Oh God I literally howled 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Guarantee She will do a separate Instagram page for the exention fopps' towers
Foppy Towers 😂

A one day per week job requiring little more than knowledge of a (dodgy) diet and leading applause when Marjorie says she’s lost half a pound.... it’s barely a hobby let alone a “long term successful management career”! What else did she do with her 6.5 days a week free before the boys? What do her and Chris talk about when he gets home in the evening? I’d honestly rather watch my nails grow than sit down to a dry tex mex dinner with her.
A pan fried tex mex dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As someone who is going to be going through IVF I definitely would not want to read a book about her IVF experience. She really does think she’s something 🤦‍♀️
I’ve been through IVF three times and I certainly wouldn’t want advice from her. Good luck with your journey!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.