Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all. My first time posting, although I've been reading on here for quite sometime. She directed me because of that sob you tube video she put on. I matched with her husband years ago on Tinder (obviously before they met). He came across very strange and weird in his messages. He asked me for a date but obviously I declined and I kept on swiping. Happily settled now with someone very normal and whom I met through a friend so I am in no way jealous. However I randomly bumped in to him in a bar shortly after matching with him and believe me, he was just as weird in his chat face to face and had used the best pics possible for Tinder. I know many of you have noticed this on video's with him and also how inappropriate he is.
He was also more weighty, so it's clear the narcissist leopard print lover put him on a calorie controlled diet when she got her hands on him as he's slimmer now.
Also for the record I have a business degree and it was one of the easiest of the 3 degrees I have. I think she needs to go back and do her English literature and language again. Her spelling and grammar is so bad and she sounds so common when she's not trying to pretend she is posh. She's utterly embarrassing for so many reasons which I won't even go in to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I became a Mum similar time to fopperholic and had to unfollow her due to her making me feel negative about myself! I actually thought it was just me who felt like this but glad it isn’t. Not sure how she manages to upload so many pics and videos, go to the gym, PT sessions, shopping, coffee shops, nights out (you name it fopperholic does it), I don’t get to go to the loo on my own but at least my 8 month old baby is crawling, dancing, kissing, clapping, talking, laughing, singing & generally doing what most babies should be doing at her age! No day time routine however is bathed, bottle (in the dark) and bed from 7pm -7 am from 4 months old then I put my feet up with a glass of wine! #winnerwinnerchickendinner
I felt exactly the same way, you’re most definitely not alone. She’s dangerous. How Channel Mum can support her is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
I found a different before picture that shows full body and a newspaper article saying her heaviest was 11st 7lb. Lol I wouldn't call that a weight problem

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I felt exactly the same way, you’re most definitely not alone. She’s dangerous. How Channel Mum can support her is beyond me.
Did you not read that post though after her "look at me and my size 8 body after 2 babies" video. Someone had posted that if you feel that way by her video then that's your own fault! You shouldn't be so sensitive. It's not Nikki' s fault that she's got an amazing size 8 body and wants to show us all her bikini line! How could you be offended by that! Some people really don't have that brain cell functioning do they!

I found a different before picture that shows full body and a newspaper article saying her heaviest was 11st 7lb. Lol I wouldn't call that a weight problem View attachment 20908
Doesn't exactly look fat does she!!
Fopperholic...$h!t taste in hair bands for 20 years!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
To me, the 'After' pic looks like a completely different person compared to how she looks now?!?

She looks totally different now, so fake. I think she looks so much nicer in the before when she was “heavy” 🙄

Reactions: 8
I truly believe she thinks that the boys will just wake up one day and be able to sit, cruise, maybe crawl then eventually walk. Yes, they will learn these skills themselves but they need the encouragement, the interaction, the environment and stimulation to do. For goodness sake Nikki... if they can’t sit unaided yet then prop them up...blow some bubbles for them to catch/pop, play games where they have to try to reach out further to get something, give then some plastic pots and a wooden spoon to bang with...shapes, textures, messy play, building blocks....help them develop their gross and fine motor skills....use your imagination ffs and play with them! For a while I held the benefit of the doubt that maybe she did more with them behind the scenes but considering her constant posting of anything and everything, nah, she doesn’t do anything or she’d be posting about them doing what they should be doing. She can’t say she doesn’t have the time!!
I totally agree with you and I really hope Nikki sees this post.

Reactions: 5
I understand posting the occasional video (although I wouldn’t post anything of my kids to that many followers) but why does she need to post so many of virtually the same thing? Basically her talking nonsense with a phone stuck in their faces while she shakes/scratches them and they look at her with disdain! And they can hardly even bounce in the jumparoos, plus the dark haired one looks all slumped to the side. By the time my kids were that age I had to get rid of the jumparoo as they would bounce so high I was worried they would catapult out of it! The twins are just too laid back for me, screams of lack of stimulation and being left to get on with it.
I don’t know how old kids should be crawling walking but all fopps kids seem to do is lie down.

Reactions: 4
I’d say that’s normal!
The things that has annoyed me is the article I posted says she went from 11st 12lb to 9st 7lb. That means she only lost 2st 5lb NOT 3 stone in 3 month

'Nikki's weight reached 11st 12lb but she returned to Derby for her second and third years at 9st 7lb after going to Slimming World, which also turned out to be a career move because it is now where she works as a manager for Warwickshire.'

It's not a small case of rounding up either there is a 9lb difference!
Suppose 3 stone in 3 month has a better ring to it.

Hi all. My first time posting, although I've been reading on here for quite sometime. She directed me because of that sob you tube video she put on. I matched with her husband years ago on Tinder (obviously before they met). He came across very strange and weird in his messages. He asked me for a date but obviously I declined and I kept on swiping. Happily settled now with someone very normal and whom I met through a friend so I am in no way jealous. However I randomly bumped in to him in a bar shortly after matching with him and believe me, he was just as weird in his chat face to face and had used the best pics possible for Tinder. I know many of you have noticed this on video's with him and also how inappropriate he is.
He was also more weighty, so it's clear the narcissist leopard print lover put him on a calorie controlled diet when she got her hands on him as he's slimmer now.
Also for the record I have a business degree and it was one of the easiest of the 3 degrees I have. I think she needs to go back and do her English literature and language again. Her spelling and grammar is so bad and she sounds so common when she's not trying to pretend she is posh. She's utterly embarrassing for so many reasons which I won't even go in to.
Love this! Please go into the reasons

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought my son was lazy, he didn’t crawl until he was nearly 1, although HV was never concerned and said some babies don’t crawl and go straight to walking. He was however, pulling himself up, rolling all over to get about and bum shuffling his way across the room. Babies find a way to get about. He was never still. Poor boys seem happy to lay there and never attempt to move in any sort of way.

Reactions: 4
I thought my son was lazy, he didn’t crawl until he was nearly 1, although HV was never concerned and said some babies don’t crawl and go straight to walking. He was however, pulling himself up, rolling all over to get about and bum shuffling his way across the room. Babies find a way to get about. He was never still. Poor boys seem happy to lay there and never attempt to move in any sort of way.
I know. Lazy parenting aside. If they were my kids and where still happy to be lying on the floor I'd have had them off to the doctors/hv to check they were ok. It's really not normal for them to just lie on their backs at that age, and i truly hope there's nothing developmentally going on with them. My boy is 7 months and it's like wrestling an octopus now just to get him to stay on his back for a nappy change!
If she does read this, please, please get them checked out Nikki, even if it's just to put my mind at rest!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.