Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. Lazy parenting aside. If they were my kids and where still happy to be lying on the floor I'd have had them off to the doctors/hv to check they were ok. It's really not normal for them to just lie on their backs at that age, and i truly hope there's nothing developmentally going on with them. My boy is 7 months and it's like wrestling an octopus now just to get him to stay on his back for a nappy change!
If she does read this, please, please get them checked out Nikki, even if it's just to put my mind at rest!
Pmsl wrestling an octopus- that's exactly what my 7 month old boy is like 😂

Reactions: 5
I totally agree with you and I really hope Nikki sees this post.
She’ll see the post...like she’s seen other posts talking about the same thing....yet I’ve not seen any changes so I assume she doesn’t see any issue with it. Guess she’s happy with her ‘Eat.Sleep.Repeat’ routine and relying on Jumperoos to do the play part for her. I think what riles me the most is the time she puts into her social media ‘career’ to portray herself as a perfect mother yet the boys lay there like they’re 3-4 month olds.

Reactions: 8
She’ll see the post...like she’s seen other posts talking about the same thing....yet I’ve not seen any changes so I assume she doesn’t see any issue with it. Guess she’s happy with her ‘Eat.Sleep.Repeat’ routine and relying on Jumperoos to do the play part for her. I think what riles me the most is the time she puts into her social media ‘career’ to portray herself as a perfect mother yet the boys lay there like they’re 3-4 month olds.
My son could roll onto his tummy by the time he was 4 months. But then again,he didn’t get papped into a baby chair and I made sure he had tummy time and encouragement from me to develop his physical skills.

Looking at that picture, I would never have said 3 stone, probably not even 2!? Maybe a stone and toned up.
She just looked like a typical student that had a few too many pints and kebabs to me!

Reactions: 8
Somebodies been on this afternoon 😂 Lawson is trying to crawl? Nope, just laying on his tummy as you poke his brother in the face yet again!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She really does act like someone that’s not had a baby or been around any the way she pokes about and does tummy rubs

Reactions: 6
She really does act like someone that’s not had a baby or been around any the way she pokes about and does tummy rubs
She should have had a cat instead of babies because she clearly doesn't have time for babies and she could feed them, water them and rub their tummies... Job done

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is no way that is almost crawling! They don't have proper control of their bodies or any upper strength as they cant even sit!

Did anyone see on her stories dark haired (grayson) baby nearly rolling off the bed?
Singing to them and he makes a roll for freedom at the end.

• Haha
Did anyone see on her stories dark haired (grayson) baby nearly rolling off the bed?
Singing to them and he makes a roll for freedom at the end.
OMG he is right on the edge, she didn’t even panic! Think my phone would have been flung in the air. I was observing the bedding, does it have bling on?

Reactions: 3
OMG he is right on the edge, she didn’t even panic! Think my phone would have been flung in the air. I was observing the bedding, does it have bling on?
I know, right? I'd be dropping everything for the catch, whilst trying not to let Lawson do the same at the other end. I also may have not posted that story for the world to see!

Bling bedding-understated fopps as always. Does it alternate with a leopard print one, is what I want to know. 😄😄

Might have known she would have posted a video on her stories of them on their tummies to try to show they don’t just lie there. Still just shows how little they are doing. And wow what a great move, mixing it up by poking him repeatedly on the nose while he looks horrified, supermum indeed! 🙄

Reactions: 4
I know, right? I'd be dropping everything for the catch, whilst trying not to let Lawson do the same at the other end. I also may have not posted that story for the world to see!

Bling bedding-understated fopps as always. Does it alternate with a leopard print one, is what I want to know. 😄😄
She has a leopard print bed spread??

It wouldn’t have been made public at all, unless she grabbed his arm with her free hand, he definitely went off the edge?

Reactions: 1
She has a leopard print bed spread??

It wouldn’t have been made public at all, unless she grabbed his arm with her free hand, he definitely went off the edge?
Sorry! I've not seen a leopard print one, but being a fan of the prints, I'm wondering if she's (jokingly) got an animal print sheet/duvet set.

I'd say from watching the story and judging from where the cushions and pillows are he's rolled off the bed.

Sorry! I've not seen a leopard print one, but being a fan of the prints, I'm wondering if she's (jokingly) got an animal print sheet/duvet set.

I'd say from watching the story and judging from where the cushions and pillows are he's rolled off the bed.
Haha sorry, thought you had seen one 😂😂

I watched that story, he definitely rolled off the bed! Who has there phone in their hand when your baby is on the bed let alone having to keep an eye on two of them! head!!!

• Wow
Bigger head for still bloody posting it! Taking it a bit far just to prove that they can roll!

Bigger head for still bloody posting it! Taking it a bit far just to prove that they can roll!
Just proves what everyone has been saying about how dangerous she is and how unsafe the boys are in her care. What the actual fudge channel mum promoting this woman who cant put her phone down for long enough to keep her children safe. Did he actually fall off? Because if he did has she been the responsibile enough parent to actually get him checked out? I doubt it as it would interfere with her routine.

Her priority routine should be keeping those babies safe... SHE ANGERS ME TO THE MAX

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.