Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as the least maternal person ever. I think she had kids as it seemed the next natural step, but it comes across as anything but natural to me.
Superwoman 😂 she’s got 2 the same age. Excess amounts of help and free time. No schools runs or activities etc with a baby in tow. She’s not on this planet.

Reactions: 10
God I hope they rebel against her and her controlling ways! I bet she had dollar signs when she found out she was having twins as all she cares about is money and popularity! She really is so materialistic it’s untrue! Wish her followers could see what she’s really like but instead they’re brainwashed!

Reactions: 7
I just think it’s hilarious to be honest, she’s got no clue! I think 2 under 2 would be harder than twins, I’ve got twins and yes it’s hard work but you are at least doing the same schedule with both. At separate ages they are so different with totally different needs! And as I’m sure lots of mums will agree the newborn stage is the easiest! Once those boys get moving and walking she is in for it 😂 and if they’re anything like mine, when they run for it they’re going in opposite directions 🙈 though I suppose with her mammoth team of fit dad grandparents x2 etc she will be fine 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I just think it’s hilarious to be honest, she’s got no clue! I think 2 under 2 would be harder than twins, I’ve got twins and yes it’s hard work but you are at least doing the same schedule with both. At separate ages they are so different with totally different needs! And as I’m sure lots of mums will agree the newborn stage is the easiest! Once those boys get moving and walking she is in for it 😂 and if they’re anything like mine, when they run for it they’re going in opposite directions 🙈 though I suppose with her mammoth team of fit dad grandparents x2 etc she will be fine 🤷🏼‍♀️
She can’t cope, it’s all a front for the camera. Look at me and my perfect life! When she goes out with the boys, unless it’s for a walk and they are asleep, she is always with somebody. She honestly doesn’t get how lucky she is, to have parents that will drop everything to help her, to have all the freedom for gym sessions and shopping! She works a few hours a week, not knocking it, but how many full time mums are out there and juggling! She has no idea and it’s sad that people suck up to her.

Reactions: 11
And the tantrums...I would love to be a fly on the wall with that one...imagine it all kicking off in the middle of the Gucci store...teeheehee.

• Haha
Oh my life, yes, newborns are a breeze compared to toddlers!! I can't even do for a wee in peace without my two banging on the door asking what I'm doing 🤣 i had two under 2. Infact when my youngest was born, I had two under 1. It is bloody hard some days ngl! But I got us into a routine that worked for us... and sucked it up & got on with it. I don't have any help, my parents work, my in-laws work, and my husband works 4-6 twelve hour shifts a week.
Honestly... she just doesn't know how easy she's got it 🙄 although to flip it around, I never felt like I wanted time away from my babies when they were younger so 🤷🤷

Reactions: 12
Ring ring, ring ring...hello is that Harvester? Only the best for me and my hot husband you know. I’m calling ahead to ask you to prepare a no oil jacket potato for me! I’m the Bet Lynch lookalike but I do have a REAL Gucci belt though!
youve achieved nothing in life without a decent spud and a Gucci belt!!! I laughed so much when i reaf this @Sunshinestate12 🌞🌞🌞🌞

have to agree as I had my 3rd child when the eldest was 2years and 9mts! 3 at very different stages with no parents to help!!! Double buggy and the eldest walking but I felt utterly blessed if not a little frazzled at times but I look back with a bursting heart and would not change a thing!! 🌝

Last edited:
I don’t understand how someone who was desperate enough for babies, who went through the gruelling process of ivf, can just seem so unbothered by them! I have 3 boys and my god I couldn’t get enough of them when they were babies (before they grew up and started refusing to sit on my knee and fall asleep on me), I never put them down and was constantly on the floor playing with them. You can see it, especially in Lawsons face, how confused they are when she’s giving them attention and they don’t see to look at her face, just the phone. I’m sure we’re all guilty of spending a bit too much time on our phones, but at least our children know what our faces look like!

• Sad
I honestly think her children sleep so much because she doesn't respond to crying for attention so they've stopped bothering. After all if it's not a scheduled wake up fopps wont want to know!

• Sad
Here she goes again...the phone in his face with a rub of his tummy and prod to his cheeks. Put the phone down and play with him properly!!!

Reactions: 6
Here she goes again...the phone in his face with a rub of his tummy and prod to his cheeks. Put the phone down and play with him properly!!!
This is my absolute bug bare 😡😡 give them eye contact not screen contact!!

I understand posting the occasional video (although I wouldn’t post anything of my kids to that many followers) but why does she need to post so many of virtually the same thing? Basically her talking nonsense with a phone stuck in their faces while she shakes/scratches them and they look at her with disdain! And they can hardly even bounce in the jumparoos, plus the dark haired one looks all slumped to the side. By the time my kids were that age I had to get rid of the jumparoo as they would bounce so high I was worried they would catapult out of it! The twins are just too laid back for me, screams of lack of stimulation and being left to get on with it.

I understand posting the occasional video (although I wouldn’t post anything of my kids to that many followers) but why does she need to post so many of virtually the same thing? Basically her talking nonsense with a phone stuck in their faces while she shakes/scratches them and they look at her with disdain! And they can hardly even bounce in the jumparoos, plus the dark haired one looks all slumped to the side. By the time my kids were that age I had to get rid of the jumparoo as they would bounce so high I was worried they would catapult out of it! The twins are just too laid back for me, screams of lack of stimulation and being left to get on with it.
She has no original content and as somebody previously said, the boys look lost and don’t know where to look.
The lack of strength would also concern me, yes babies develop at different rates, but at nearly 9 months old, neither of them are comfortable sitting up. She puts them in the jumperoos, putting pressure on their legs, before they have strength in their spines to sit up!

• Sad
I became a Mum similar time to fopperholic and had to unfollow her due to her making me feel negative about myself! I actually thought it was just me who felt like this but glad it isn’t. Not sure how she manages to upload so many pics and videos, go to the gym, PT sessions, shopping, coffee shops, nights out (you name it fopperholic does it), I don’t get to go to the loo on my own but at least my 8 month old baby is crawling, dancing, kissing, clapping, talking, laughing, singing & generally doing what most babies should be doing at her age! No day time routine however is bathed, bottle (in the dark) and bed from 7pm -7 am from 4 months old then I put my feet up with a glass of wine! #winnerwinnerchickendinner

• Heart
Reactions: 20
IF Lawson is attempting to crawl, I’m absolutely sure she would of posted about it by now. I seriously cannot believe that at the age they are, they seem to just lay there. No rolling or wobbly sitting. No attempts to do anything or so it’s seems.
Don’t get me started on the children’s hair band she’s wearing 🤣 is it from Claire’s accessories? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I became a Mum similar time to fopperholic and had to unfollow her due to her making me feel negative about myself! I actually thought it was just me who felt like this but glad it isn’t. Not sure how she manages to upload so many pics and videos, go to the gym, PT sessions, shopping, coffee shops, nights out (you name it fopperholic does it), I don’t get to go to the loo on my own but at least my 8 month old baby is crawling, dancing, kissing, clapping, talking, laughing, singing & generally doing what most babies should be doing at her age! No day time routine however is bathed, bottle (in the dark) and bed from 7pm -7 am from 4 months old then I put my feet up with a glass of wine! #winnerwinnerchickendinner
Never ever compare yourself to her. You don’t have time to do all the things she does because you’re putting your little one first so well done. I have a 16 month old and a 5 year old and I’m still lucky if I can get to the loo on my own. And last week for the whole week I only managed to wash and blow dry my hair once 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im glad a twin mum has said this. I had a newborn & a 1yr old and its brutal. Close in age but far apart in milestones/developments. Its hard!! I ended up having a breakdown.

Seeing her with the cosatto buggy makes me wonder what she ever did with the silver cross one? Did she say? Shouldn’t concern me but just crossed my mind there 😂

Reactions: 4
I truly believe she thinks that the boys will just wake up one day and be able to sit, cruise, maybe crawl then eventually walk. Yes, they will learn these skills themselves but they need the encouragement, the interaction, the environment and stimulation to do. For goodness sake Nikki... if they can’t sit unaided yet then prop them up...blow some bubbles for them to catch/pop, play games where they have to try to reach out further to get something, give then some plastic pots and a wooden spoon to bang with...shapes, textures, messy play, building blocks....help them develop their gross and fine motor skills....use your imagination ffs and play with them! For a while I held the benefit of the doubt that maybe she did more with them behind the scenes but considering her constant posting of anything and everything, nah, she doesn’t do anything or she’d be posting about them doing what they should be doing. She can’t say she doesn’t have the time!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.