Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was under the impression that she’s following this routine which has been devised by someone else. I didn’t think it was one she’d come up with. Is that wrong? How can she follow a routine from anyone baffles me because nobody knows a baby like their parents and babies are all so different (even twins shock horror) I’ve always followed my children’s lead in terms of routines / sleep etc it drives me mad that she’s so controlling and regimented. Wonder where she fits in monkey music and endless coffee shops and shopping trips to that routine!

Reactions: 5
I’m imaging the babies sat at their high chairs for lunch eating tuna, boiled eggs, a few chicken breasts and a protein shake! And then off to pump some iron at monkey music!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was under the impression that she’s following this routine which has been devised by someone else. I didn’t think it was one she’d come up with. Is that wrong? How can she follow a routine from anyone baffles me because nobody knows a baby like their parents and babies are all so different (even twins shock horror) I’ve always followed my children’s lead in terms of routines / sleep etc it drives me mad that she’s so controlling and regimented. Wonder where she fits in monkey music and endless coffee shops and shopping trips to that routine!
Devised by Dr Fopp... expert at baby rearing and all things nutrition wise....stop buying all the books and listen to her expert advice after all she lost 3 stone in 3 months - got the t-shirt got the Gucci belt ....look no further!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi guys, I am a funeral professional, got a degree in it so proper qualified, actually I have 2 degrees and more, even experience of raising twins and losing 4stone on SW...but don’t want to brag!! I can confirm in all the time I have been a proper girl boss, earning my own money and not spending my fit husband’s money, nobody at any of my funeral services ,that I have conducted has commented on anyone being thin or their clothes.

Edit: I hope this is read as tongue in cheek as intended. I was inspired by Nikki, as she is an inspiration to us all!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi guys, I am a funeral professional, got a degree in it so proper qualified, actually I have 2 degrees and more, even experience of raising twins and losing 4stone on SW...but don’t want to brag!! I can confirm in all the time I have been a proper girl boss, earning my own money and not spending my fit husband’s money, nobody at any of my funeral services ,that I have conducted has commented on anyone being thin or their clothes.

This really puts it into perspective.

Give them McDonald’s for goodness sake
I wouldn't give babies fopps diet but I wouldn't give them mcdonalds either.
She might be being a bit to rigid and health conscious with their current diet but mcdonalds is full of sugar, salt, e numbers and bad fats.
They're both extremes on the opposite ends of the spectrum.

That's what winds me up most about the mummy vloggers, the children have their whole lives recorded and shared, it just shouldn't be allowed. It cant be good for them. Share a few pics once a week, but respect your childrens privacy, until they are old enough to decide

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't give babies fopps diet but I wouldn't give them mcdonalds either.
She might be being a bit to rigid and health conscious with their current diet but mcdonalds is full of sugar, salt, e numbers and bad fats.
They're both extremes on the opposite ends of the spectrum.
I’m not talking about giving them McDonald’s all the tine lol I mean a few nuggets is not going to hurt and she can have some as well!

Carb based meal and protein based meals?!? Wtaf!! They are less than 12 months old and those boys are having their diet based on the “macros” she’s decided for them, she’s going beyond it now. She needs reporting to the authorities, and I’m going to investigate how. For the weaning stage they should just be trying all different kinds of foods, and getting used to diff textures and exploring tastes. The emphasis should not be on carbs or calories or fat content. How can the boys learn about these things if she’s already restricting them. She is projecting her disordered obsessive eating on to two minors, and it really isn’t on. And to make it worse she’s putting it on social media, so that her flock and newcomers think that’s the ok and done thing. When it really isnt!! They are babies Nikki, babies, not gym food obsessed freaks. Get some help, you need it.
TBF those are not her words. They are the blissfulbabyexperts 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m imaging the babies sat at their high chairs for lunch eating tuna, boiled eggs, a few chicken breasts and a protein shake! And then off to pump some iron at monkey music!
Don’t forget the Grenade bar for desert 🤣

Reactions: 7
TBF those are not her words. They are the blissfulbabyexperts 🙄
Oh I didn’t realise she used a cut and paste job! Why are these so called baby experts directing parents to be nutritionists then?! Is this baby expert a qualified nutritionist? If that she expects mums to put focus on how much of a food group a baby is having per day etc?! Madness. I never once focused on carbs and proteins and all that sort of speak with my four, they just had a varied balanced diet based on flavours. Next it’ll be how many calories per day are babies allowed and a my fitness pal app for babies, for these obsessed experts, ludicrous!

Reactions: 6
All I know is, I’ve rolled my eyes too many times this week at her shenanigans that I’ve now got a headache brewing 😂

Reactions: 7
My sister is superskinny and has a restrictive diet like fopps. She’s married to someone of a different nationality and lives in another country but she weaned my nephew the way that’s being described here, I thought it was a cultural difference but it may just have been her orthorexic ways in hindsight. He is 8 and is and always has been the fussiest eater I’ve ever known and I’m an early years professional and have worked with children for 20 years.

My own son was given fresh,homecooked meals and was eating his granny’s mince and tatties and lentil soup by the time he was the twins age (advice was to wean earlier 17 years ago). I never once thought has he had enough carbs today. It’s preposterous. The aim of weaning is to introduce foods so that by the time the baby is a year old,they’re eating the same meals as the rest of the family...her boys are fecked with her as a role model.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh I didn’t realise she used a cut and paste job! Why are these so called baby experts directing parents to be nutritionists then?! Is this baby expert a qualified nutritionist? If that she expects mums to put focus on how much of a food group a baby is having per day etc?! Madness. I never once focused on carbs and proteins and all that sort of speak with my four, they just had a varied balanced diet based on flavours. Next it’ll be how many calories per day are babies allowed and a my fitness pal app for babies, for these obsessed experts, ludicrous!
She’s another fraud. Calls herself a maternity nurse which tricks people into thinking’s she’s an actual nurse ( which she isn’t) she’s basically trained as a nursery nurse/childcare worker. All bollox

• Wow
Reactions: 8
God I can't bear this woman! I've come from gomi as this thread is way more active!!

She's like a car crash...I don't want to look but I can't help it.

I agree her twins should be sitting up by now. My boy was lazy but he was definitely sitting up by 7 months.

She definitely will end up having some sort of breakdown. Not that we will ever know. Got to protect the brand!!

I've emailed Channel Mum to ask why they think she is a suitable ambassador given how crap she is. I doubt I'll get a response!

It made me laugh that her "all about me" Post where she tagged fellow mums was ignored by all but one. Clearly isn't as popular with the others...

Reactions: 14
I almost choked on my dinner laughing at this just now. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.