Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I didnā€™t realise she used a cut and paste job! Why are these so called baby experts directing parents to be nutritionists then?! Is this baby expert a qualified nutritionist? If that she expects mums to put focus on how much of a food group a baby is having per day etc?! Madness. I never once focused on carbs and proteins and all that sort of speak with my four, they just had a varied balanced diet based on flavours. Next itā€™ll be how many calories per day are babies allowed and a my fitness pal app for babies, for these obsessed experts, ludicrous!
Same here @EnoughAlready with my 4 I gave them a healthy balanced diet with all the food groups and thankfully got them through childhood with a good attitude to food and certainly no hang ups like the Ryan boys will have like their mom.....šŸ‘

Reactions: 4
In all my years as a parent and a career working within many aspects of child health and development over a 20 year period, I have not heard the words ā€˜protein and carbsā€™ being used in relation to weaning and babies...sounds too controlled and ā€˜diet-likeā€™ for me... healthy, nutritional and balanced are the words I heard, learnt about and used as guidance.

Reactions: 14
In all my years as a parent and a career working within many aspects of child health and development over a 20 year period, I have not heard the words ā€˜protein and carbsā€™ being used in relation to weaning and babies...sounds too controlled and ā€˜diet-likeā€™ for me... healthy, nutritional and balanced are the words I heard, learnt about and used as guidance.
I have a meeting with some health visitors tomorrow, I am going to show them this routine and ask for their input!

Reactions: 7
Hi guys, I am a funeral professional, got a degree in it so proper qualified, actually I have 2 degrees and more, even experience of raising twins and losing 4stone on SW...but donā€™t want to brag!! I can confirm in all the time I have been a proper girl boss, earning my own money and not spending my fit husbandā€™s money, nobody at any of my funeral services ,that I have conducted has commented on anyone being thin or their clothes.

Edit: I hope this is read as tongue in cheek as intended. I was inspired by Nikki, as she is an inspiration to us all!!
But has anyone ever asked what your waist measurement is or whether they can see your caesarean scar? I mean you must get asked ALL the time!

Thought she 'loved' English at school. At breakfast time she "ends up eating there's".
At least she didn't have to pay Ā£9k a year for that degree! Although maybe they don't cover English in a management degree!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
But has anyone ever asked what your waist measurement is or whether they can see your caesarean scar? I mean you must get asked ALL the time!
The only people who have asked to see my Caesarean scar have been health professionals,my sister and my mum...I have had 3 sections and maintained my weight. If enough of you want me to do a video I can, of course you all want to know my secret. ;)
Haha, in all honesty I have never even been asked by close friends to show my scar, why people would request a random vlogger to bare all...I do not understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only people who have asked to see my Caesarean scar have been health professionals,my sister and my mum...I have had 3 sections and maintained my weight. If enough of you want me to do a video I can, of course you all want to know my secret. ;)
Haha, in all honesty I have never even been asked by close friends to show my scar, why people would request a random vlogger to bare all...I do not understand.

Because they didnā€™t!! Sheā€™s just a show off! Itā€™s all about views and numbers and trying to think of stuff to video as sheā€™s so boring and repetitive!

Reactions: 8
Same here @EnoughAlready with my 4 I gave them a healthy balanced diet with all the food groups and thankfully got them through childhood with a good attitude to food and certainly no hang ups like the Ryan boys will have like their mom.....šŸ‘
This is what screams out at me when I read her posts Birdy, those boys are going to have some major complexes, and theyā€™ve already been so controlled! Sheā€™s going to have a shock when they have their speech to verbalise their wants properly! You canā€™t compartmentalise children it doesnā€™t work! Weā€™d all love to run on perfect schedules, but kids will be kids and something will always mean something else has to give! Yet even with chicken pox sheā€™s tried to control the situation, and still do what she wants to do, and take them, despite the little boy having no chance to properly recouperate& incubation period etc out and about! Donā€™t think iā€™ve ever come across such a selfish mother before!

She made a point in saying they had full fat milk whilst she had skimmed.....adults also need calcium.
Skimmed milk actually has the same amount of calcium as full fat.. youā€™ll probably end up consuming more calcium drinking skimmed than you would semi or fill fat, as youā€™d probably drink more milk as itā€™s less calories

Reactions: 4
Ok so Iā€™ve watched some more of her videos and that wide eyed stare is just so weird!!! Doesnā€™t anyone else see it or is it just me šŸ˜‚ she opens her eyes extra wide before starting a new sentence I swear šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I'm very squeamish so I will run s mile if someone even mentions stitches/scars whatever so find it really weird that anyone would even think "go on Nicola do a YouTube video and give us all a look at your tattoo as well" .....just No! Don't know who said Fopperbollix but they were right! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Ok so Iā€™ve watched some more of her videos and that wide eyed stare is just so weird!!! Doesnā€™t anyone else see it or is it just me šŸ˜‚ she opens her eyes extra wide before starting a new sentence I swear šŸ˜‚
she does followed by that psycho laugh.....šŸŒ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I donā€™t know what riles me more, Foppā€™s ego/crazy eyes/annoying laugh/poor grammar/lack of maternal instinct or the pathetic people who comment on her posts with things like ā€œyou make having twins look like a piece of cakeā€, ā€œyouā€™re such an amazing mumā€ blah blah blah. Theyā€™re as deluded as she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I donā€™t know what riles me more, Foppā€™s ego/crazy eyes/annoying laugh/poor grammar/lack of maternal instinct or the pathetic people who comment on her posts with things like ā€œyou make having twins look like a piece of cakeā€, ā€œyouā€™re such an amazing mumā€ blah blah blah. Theyā€™re as deluded as she is!
Thatā€™s what really annoys me, that she gives everyone the impression itā€™s so easy and she has this perfect controlled life and is back to a size 8 blah blah... this is what makes people think that itā€™s normal and if they donā€™t live up to that standard they have failed as a parent. Post Natal Depression can be caused through people like Fopp, making it ā€˜lookā€™ like itā€™s a piece of piss. dislike her for this, sheā€™s causing so much damage.

• Heart
yeah that doesnt seem too normal to me. Limiting to half a protein bar a day and feeling naughty having the whole thing. I know its not on to talk about health but some (well most if not all!) her behaviours with food scream orthorexia to me. Phoning ahead to make sure a pub has a plain jacket potato for her just seems too far.
i bet she tells them that she has allergies or something because if i was running a pub and got that call so that she can have a low calorie meal i would be like...what the fudge...have steak and salad. its easy ...FOR EVERYONE

I wouldn't give babies fopps diet but I wouldn't give them mcdonalds either.
She might be being a bit to rigid and health conscious with their current diet but mcdonalds is full of sugar, salt, e numbers and bad fats.
They're both extremes on the opposite ends of the spectrum.
a treat of chicken nuggets carrot sticks and a fruit bag every now and then would not be the end of the world.

Last edited:
Thatā€™s what really annoys me, that she gives everyone the impression itā€™s so easy and she has this perfect controlled life and is back to a size 8 blah blah... this is what makes people think that itā€™s normal and if they donā€™t live up to that standard they have failed as a parent. Post Natal Depression can be caused through people like Fopp, making it ā€˜lookā€™ like itā€™s a piece of piss. dislike her for this, sheā€™s causing so much damage.
I have PND, anxiety and PTSD since having my baby and she genuinely made me feel like crap! Found this website though and I know sheā€™s full of sh*t!! Kind of feel a little bit sorry for her because sheā€™s portraying this ā€œomg my family is amazing, Iā€™ve TWO babies and Iā€™m a size 8 and a fit husbandā€ but she looks numb (not just from the Botox) and I do think she has something.. sheā€™s still an arse though wish sheā€™d let her eyes open naturally and not ridiculously wide and stop shaking the babies. My baby was starting to stand at the boys age and was born at 34 weeks their development is kind of worrying..

• Sad
  • Heart
I have PND, anxiety and PTSD since having my baby and she genuinely made me feel like crap! Found this website though and I know sheā€™s full of sh*t!! Kind of feel a little bit sorry for her because sheā€™s portraying this ā€œomg my family is amazing, Iā€™ve TWO babies and Iā€™m a size 8 and a fit husbandā€ but she looks numb (not just from the Botox) and I do think she has something.. sheā€™s still an arse though wish sheā€™d let her eyes open naturally and not ridiculously wide and stop shaking the babies. My baby was starting to stand at the boys age and was born at 34 weeks their development is kind of worrying..
That's the worrying thing @Mammyof1 other ladies look at her IG and think she has it all... I did but Tatte opened my eyes to the vain shallow creature that she is and I'm greatful to have unsubscribed as she was depressing me no end. Enjoy what you have is my motto šŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok now she's on insta defending the blissful baby routine she's following. She states no one should tell another parent what to do,because it's the parents that are with their babies 24/7 and know what works for them.

But you're not with them 24/7 really are ya... So your comment is invalid. Soz Hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok now she's on insta defending the blissful baby routine she's following. She states no one should tell another parent what to do,because it's the parents that are with their babies 24/7 and know what works for them.

But you're not with them 24/7 really are ya... So your comment is invalid. Soz Hun.
she is with them about 7 hours out of 24 days haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am really surprised the boys sleep so well, if sheā€™s being honest about them sleeping through the night! At 8/9 months, even babies that have always slept through go through sleep regression, development leap, teething, practising rolling/crawling in the middle of the night etc!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.