Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to listen to what she was saying on her stories trying to defend her regimented routine and carb/protein diet for the boys but I couldn't take my eyes off her lipstick and lip liner 😱😂🙈 1 side was like double the size of the other side! Please tell me I'm not the only 1 who noticed that!
20190531_130228.jpg

Reactions: 4
I am really surprised the boys sleep so well, if she’s being honest about them sleeping through the night! At 8/9 months, even babies that have always slept through go through sleep regression, development leap, teething, practising rolling/crawling in the middle of the night etc!
She might be telling the truth about sleeping because my youngest was sleeping through when others on our baby group page were talking about sleep regression. He's always been a good sleeper from the get go but I'd always made sure he was well fed before he went to bed. Even with teething I didn't have much trouble in the night and had to go check on him if we were downstairs. He was in his cot in our bedroom the entire time so i don't know if that regulated his sleep patterns. I'm a deep sleeper so could be genetic? 🤣

In all my years as a parent and a career working within many aspects of child health and development over a 20 year period, I have not heard the words ‘protein and carbs’ being used in relation to weaning and babies...sounds too controlled and ‘diet-like’ for me... healthy, nutritional and balanced are the words I heard, learnt about and used as guidance.
They'll probably say people like us are outdated and need to move with the times. I just read on one of her recent food posts that if she was making the peanut butter and banana pancake she made for the boys, she'd only use half of a banana in hers. WTAF?! She really really has a problem. Bananas are a 'free' food on slimming world. Why would you just have half of one? If my consultant wasn't such a good person, this woman would definitely have put me off SW.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
@caribbeangirlwatching I'm jealous! My son thinks 4am is time for acrobatics practice! Although when he’s in our room he sleeps like a dream, it’s just us that suffer!
Maybe I should give her routine a try?! Not sure the avocado on toast he just had for lunch has enough protein in though!

Reactions: 5
Her portions look absolutely tiny (which I thought SW was completely not about?) She’ll be lucky if she’s eating 1000 calories a day. And the sleeping thing is a joke. My children haven’t been great sleepers and I was once told I probably overstimulated them, but I would much rather overstimulate my kids than understimulate them. Much as all mums probably wish we had more sleep, I don’t think babies should be sleeping soundly for 12 hours straight.

Reactions: 10
@Castle2245 Ahh no need to be. He was horrible with day time naps. He'd do that for 15-20 minutes tops unless he was ill. I never used to get much done in the day. The trade off for sleeping well at night I guess. So maybe those boys don't sleep as well as the Fopper makes out afterall. Hmmm...🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Ok now she's on insta defending the blissful baby routine she's following. She states no one should tell another parent what to do,because it's the parents that are with their babies 24/7 and know what works for them.

But you're not with them 24/7 really are ya... So your comment is invalid. Soz Hun.
But that's the most ironic/stupid thing to say. She's choosing to follow a routine, that someone else has decided (so effectively told her what to do) without knowing the kids?! So she's telling people not to tell her what to do, while following someone telling her what to do?! Honestly all that botox/peroxide is getting to that one little brain cell 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok now she's on insta defending the blissful baby routine she's following. She states no one should tell another parent what to do,because it's the parents that are with their babies 24/7 and know what works for them.

But you're not with them 24/7 really are ya... So your comment is invalid. Soz Hun.
I just listened to that thinking ' 24/7... on your bike Fopperbollocks! '

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Tried to listen to what she was saying on her stories trying to defend her regimented routine and carb/protein diet for the boys but I couldn't take my eyes off her lipstick and lip liner 😱😂🙈 1 side was like double the size of the other side! Please tell me I'm not the only 1 who noticed that!
View attachment 20506
Has she put a filter on this?

Her portions look absolutely tiny (which I thought SW was completely not about?) She’ll be lucky if she’s eating 1000 calories a day. And the sleeping thing is a joke. My children haven’t been great sleepers and I was once told I probably overstimulated them, but I would much rather overstimulate my kids than understimulate them. Much as all mums probably wish we had more sleep, I don’t think babies should be sleeping soundly for 12 hours straight.
I'm convinced she uses side plates or at least a smaller than usual plate.

Reactions: 7
Zzzzzz my lord she is annoying. I don't understand why she's telling everyone about her routine if it's not to influence them?! Is it just to brag? Surely no mother in their right mind would be influenced by her mothering skills. 9 months old and can't move, your mothering skills are poor. The shame.

I’m sick of parents who say that they know best above all experts/other parents

Yes, you do know your baby better than anyone else. That is not the same as always knowing what’s best for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m sick of parents who say that they know best above all experts/other parents

Yes, you do know your baby better than anyone else. That is not the same as always knowing what’s best for them.
Exactly this! Hate when people say this and go against professionals because they know best. No, you’re not a doctor though are you. Talking in general terms now not specific to fopps situation here but yeah, same principle.

Also...I just read the comments on her 'what I ate on Wednesday' thingy. How can these twin Mummies say people without twins don't understand how hard it is. Cry me a river. I have a 3 year old and 1 year old on 2 completely different schedules. Not twins that eat and nap at the same time, sounds like a dream. The most unrelateable mother ever.
Why the filter too?!

Reactions: 14
I think she has missed the point, nobody is concerned about them having routine, I agree babies and children need routine. They don’t need control though and that’s exactly what she is doing! She has to have a snipe, Hi 👋 Nikki, because she believes she is better than anybody else and knows it all. I showed that routine to some health visitors today and they laughed, stating it’s not something they would recommend. Restricting food groups and to particular times of the day?! They should be exploring food and enjoying all food types!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Forgetting the crap parenting, crap food and general crapiness what annoys me is that for that ammmazzzing degree she hasn't got a clue what her brand is. Is it parenting? Food? Lifestyle? Parenting? She dabbled with interiors and house tours of her bland grey house.
When I click on other people's instas I know what I'm getting. I know the style, I know what content to expect. She trying to be everything to everyone and in fact comes across a lacking any depth and being a bit boring. Just find one thing you're good at woman and stick with it!

• Heart
Forgetting the crap parenting, crap food and general crapiness what annoys me is that for that ammmazzzing degree she hasn't got a clue what her brand is. Is it parenting? Food? Lifestyle? Parenting? She dabbled with interiors and house tours of her bland grey house.
When I click on other people's instas I know what I'm getting. I know the style, I know what content to expect. She trying to be everything to everyone and in fact comes across a lacking any depth and being a bit boring. Just find one thing you're good at woman and stick with it!
She isn’t good at anything 😂

Has anybody read this? She can take constructive criticism??? Of course you can Nikki, that’s why you delete comments and block people?? And it’s not just people that are negative towards your babies, I replied innocently to a comment, not even aimed at you and your babies, and you blocked me?? Such a hypocrite and another that thinks her followers are stupid!
I have had to refrain from the other muppet on the comments, who obviously licks braggerbollocks arse, having one child is piece of piss apparently? I only have one, she was in a routine and still never slept until she was 4 years old. But I don’t understand as I only have one 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
OMG has anyone else watched her latest joke of a video? She’s done a “what I eat in a day” video! And literally has breakfast lunch and then eats one of the babies dinners because he didn’t like it! What the actual hell? She is deranged!

Also who bets that the playpen is #gifted after she practically begged for one a few weeks ago! Can’t stand her!!!

Reactions: 7
I laugh when I see her filtered pics. Her nose merges into her cheeks - like someone else said it’s cartoon like. I object to her putting filters on those babies- why would u do that?

Reactions: 3
She isn’t good at anything 😂

Has anybody read this? She can take constructive criticism??? Of course you can Nikki, that’s why you delete comments and block people?? And it’s not just people that are negative towards your babies, I replied innocently to a comment, not even aimed at you and your babies, and you blocked me?? Such a hypocrite and another that thinks her followers are stupid!
I have had to refrain from the other muppet on the comments, who obviously licks braggerbollocks arse, having one child is piece of piss apparently? I only have one, she was in a routine and still never slept until she was 4 years old. But I don’t understand as I only have one 😂😂😂
Passive aggressive much with the xx on the end!!! She was raging when she replied to this!!! I refuse to give her the views on YouTube to watch her "I eat Feck all in a day"....😂

• Haha
Her grammar is appalling 😂🙈 she should just EXCEPT that she isn't as fly as she thinks she is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.