Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ‘things you might not know about me’ is hysterical 😂
So is her tagging all her insta crushes who she is desperate to be like.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooh look. Just to prove me wrong, they've done an Insta story of Chris reading to Lawson. Something about a vacuous shallow vain controlling selfish spider lashed winky wonky bragaholic donkey......
How on earth is he holding that poor baby! They are 9 months next week.....

This is me and purely what I went through but I was extremely anxious about everything when my baby was born. Routine was a biggie and maybe where it all started. It got so bad that I had to go for counselling and was off work for 3 months. I'm now on anti depressants and they have saved me. I'm no dr by any means but she is really starting to remind me of me all those months ago. I fear for her 😩

Reactions: 6
Her ‘things you might not know about me’ is hysterical 😂
So is her tagging all her insta crushes who she is desperate to be like.
Hilarious...
Gotta get in "I went to uni"...jeez I'm a FE teacher, nearly every kid we have goes to uni, even with their D/E grades!
What's going on with her eye in the pic? It either looks infected or her crusty eyelashes are stuck together!
And her boobs look so weird! Either she's tried to squeeze them into a swimsuit too small for her or they just look downright weird!

That story reading the book just makes me cringe. I don’t know why she feels the need to share that. All the time pics or vids of the bedtime story. For god sake or your kids sake why not just enjoy that quiet time?! Get some books the kids can enjoy with touchy feels bits, sit on the floor, relax, enjoy the moment instead of getting out your god damn phone!!! Like someone has previously said on this thread those babies will know her as a phone for a face!

Reactions: 9
What the hell is going on with the pic of her holding the boys in swimsuit?! She looks really, really strange. I think Botox has completely frozen her entire face she’s had to force her own mouth to smile

What the hell is going on with the pic of her holding the boys in swimsuit?! She looks really, really strange. I think Botox has completely frozen her entire face she’s had to force her own mouth to smile
It was the "since entering my 30s" line that made me howl! Don't think you can really say that when you're not far off entering your 40s!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s had way too much work done on her face! She looks completely plastic with no facial expressions apart from that god awful stare! She’s so dead behind the eyes!

She’s had way too much work done on her face! She looks completely plastic with no facial expressions apart from that god awful stare! She’s so dead behind the eyes!
Her and Emily Norris could be twins the amount of Botox they have 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Besides having possible work done - I think she uses strange filters that smooth her skin which makes her look cartoon like.... you can hardly make out her features on most photos - she’s like a potato face (poss due to the copious amounts she eats)

Also, do those little flaps of hair she pulls out around her ears piss anyone else off? I don’t get it? Like is it some kind of trend to show your bleached dry, withered and broken side burns? Cos I cant recall seeing them in my fashion mags.... 😫

• Haha
Swear she must walk round with one hand on her phone constantly. Who has the time to vet every single comment on all her social media channels and respond or delete immediately?! Then there’s the constant filming, filtering, uploading, editing... it’s so sad! If someone replied or commented to me on something I’d probably see it at some point that day, she’s instant, swoops in like a hawk! She must sleep with one eye open to control her SM channels constantly, as it’s all Me Me Me, everybody loves ME.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Swear she must walk round with one hand on her phone constantly. Who has the time to vet every single comment on all her social media channels and respond or delete immediately?! Then there’s the constant filming, filtering, uploading, editing... it’s so sad! If someone replied or commented to me on something I’d probably see it at some point that day, she’s instant, swoops in like a hawk! She must sleep with one eye open to control her SM channels constantly, as it’s all Me Me Me, everybody loves ME.
Yeah you got it!... It's so weird. If that were me my grown up partner would have left me for the SM bull***t alone. I mean how old is she??? 14 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that all she does to them babies. Shake her hand on their chests. Infuriates me. She comes across so awkward with her own children, like I can imagine a random stranger doing that.

• Heart
Is that all she does to them babies. Shake her hand on their chests. Infuriates me. She comes across so awkward with her own children, like I can imagine a random stranger doing that.
The hand shake on the chest makes me laugh every time, it’s like what you do to a dog when it rolls over!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s clearly read here as she’s stating she doesn’t stick to the “routine” 100% LOL

She’s clearly read here as she’s stating she doesn’t stick to the “routine” 100% LOL
Definitely!! The comment about not depriving herself of food and not being on a diet... she’s definitely seen those posts 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.