Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I think she is ugly.
You can maintain a size 8 figure all you want but to delete peopleā€™s comments, and/or only want peopleā€™s positivity blown up your ass proves that you have a very low level of intelligence, youā€™re narcissistic, and absolutely not humble. People will soon realise she is not relatable, I quite pity her I think she has an eating disorder, she has no true established friendships to speak of, I donā€™t believe she is finding motherhood the dream she thought it would be....sad. Very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my days. 'I deserve some me time too don't I?'

I can't even deal. A huge paragraph about being who you were before kids. She honestly doesn't realise how lucky she is. Some mum's are bursting there arse 5 days a week leaving the house at 7am and not getting home until 6pm. Not even a sniff of me time. Also isn't her husband away for work?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I can't even deal. A huge paragraph about being who you were before kids. She honestly doesn't realise how lucky she is. Some mum's are bursting there arse 5 days a week leaving the house at 7am and not getting home until 6pm. Not even a sniff of me time. Also isn't her husband away for work?
Her reason for hating the train isnā€™t the fear of getting on the wrong one, itā€™s not having the control of the phone signal to delete any negative comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I know right! I've been doing this for years and I haven't had half the flipping me time this twunt has whose only been a mum for two minutes! I've been doing it on my own for at least 3 years of my eldest son's life up until I met my partner who's now my husband. And even now, we're struggling to find time for us to do date night because we refuse to fob our children off onto our relatives. Trying to justify why she is yet again leaving those children to someone else! She is a joke! Didn't anyone tell her that having children should change your life in some way?! I'm not saying you lose yourself in caring for them...it just means you do less self centred tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The irony of ā€œOff to a mummy eventā€ when her baby has chicken pox, and her husbandā€™s away. Wow they really are parents of the year. How dare her babies get in the way of her social life. Yawn.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
All this ā€˜I was really torn whether to come or notā€™ bullshit! You had no intention of not coming, thatā€™s why you have to try and justify MORE time away from your much wanted babies! Yes, everyone deserves time alone, YOU have more time away from your children to make sure they donā€™t get in the way of your social life than Iv ever known. Sacrificing things for your children is not giving up one PT session a week! Iā€™m sorry but any decent mother wouldnā€™t be able to take themselves off away from their babies if they are recovering from chicken pox like you seem to be able to do no problem!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The irony of ā€œOff to a mummy eventā€ when her baby has chicken pox, and her husbandā€™s away. Wow they really are parents of the year. How dare her babies get in the way of her social life. Yawn.
Do you know, this is exactly what it is. Being a parent is constant sacrifice. It's giving up things you want to do because your kids come first. It's not to say that you never do anything for yourself because that's unrealistic but if your baby is sick you don't go to optional things. I feel guilty as hell leaving mine to go to work if they're sick.

• Heart
Do you know, this is exactly what it is. Being a parent is constant sacrifice. It's giving up things you want to do because your kids come first. It's not to say that you never do anything for yourself because that's unrealistic but if your baby is sick you don't go to optional things. I feel guilty as hell leaving mine to go to work if they're sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve never known a mum to have so much ā€œme timeā€ - youā€™d think if you had struggled to conceive and you were an older mum youā€™d be more willing to change your lifestyle and be less selfish. She is unbelievably narcissistic and will always put her own needs before anyone elseā€™s. She also didnā€™t really ever have a true weight problem, she packed on a bit of weight at uni and lost it quickly so she really has no idea of the struggles of having a proper long term issue with your weight. And for someone who supposedly has a university degree and was a SW manager, her spelling and grammar are appalling! Itā€™s ā€œcould/would/should haveā€ or ā€œcouldā€™ve/wouldā€™ve/shouldā€™veā€ and plurals do not have apostrophes! Just another thing about her that boils my blood!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is constantly wanting to get away from them though itā€™s really weird! Thereā€™s occasionally having a bit of a break from your kids for your sanity, (although that tends to be a walk around Asda on my own for me šŸ˜³!!) But with her, Iā€™ve never known someone like it! What exactly can she offer at a mummy event anyway?! ā€œOh I just plonk my boys in a jumperoo whilst Iā€™m trying on clothes for strangers to compliment me on youtube, or on the floor and poke my nails in their faces to get them to smile for Instagramā€ I mean, she offers nothing. She must have one brass neck to sit there with the other mums listening in to what they get up to with their children, whilst she canā€™t even take off her thigh high boots at a soft play!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is constantly wanting to get away from them though itā€™s really weird! Thereā€™s occasionally having a bit of a break from your kids for your sanity, (although that tends to be a walk around Asda on my own for me šŸ˜³!!) But with her, Iā€™ve never known someone like it! What exactly can she offer at a mummy event anyway?! ā€œOh I just plonk my boys in a jumperoo whilst Iā€™m trying on clothes for strangers to compliment me on youtube, or on the floor and poke my nails in their faces to get them to smile for Instagramā€ I mean, she offers nothing. She must have one brass neck to sit there with the other mums listening in to what they get up to with their children, whilst she canā€™t even take off her thigh high boots at a soft play!!
We're living in hope that this mum event actually HAS real life mums who deal with real life stuff and not an asinine wannabe INSTAMUM like herself. Oh to be a fly on the wall!

Reactions: 9
They obviously have a tit for tat relationship, Chris is away so Iā€™m going to go regardless of my babies being poorly, and that I get more me time than all us all here on tattle combined! No wonder her mum has decorated the nursery exactly the same, they might as well live with her!

She has down played graysons CP since the first spot appeared. I dont care what she says but that wee boy will be feeling rotten. The more she says hes absolutely fine the more she believes it. It's all for her own gain, her own selfish needs. Chris is away so theres no way she was having they babies on her own. Papped off.
We can pray that her parents actually stimulate them and sits them up. šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

Reactions: 13
She has down played graysons CP since the first spot appeared. I dont care what she says but that wee boy will be feeling rotten. The more she says hes absolutely fine the more she believes it. It's all for her own gain, her own selfish needs. Chris is away so theres no way she was having they babies on her own. Papped off.
We can pray that her parents actually stimulate them and sits them up. šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž
He may not have had many spots, but the ones that he did have look nasty and red! It doesnā€™t suit her for them to be poorly and the fact she kept mentioning Lawson not having them, meant she wanted him to get them at the same time.

Reactions: 5
This woman is a clown. Soon after the babies I commented something (I come from a health background my comment was out of genuine concern/trying to be helpful) she tried to tear me to shreds and get her followers to join in. However my comment was intelligent and well put and you could clearly see that I was coming from a good place...and her followers agreed with me (oh how I laughed!) She did not like it one bit - she deleted it all and she blocked me šŸ¤£
Her head is so up her own arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This woman is a clown. Soon after the babies I commented something (I come from a health background my comment was out of genuine concern/trying to be helpful) she tried to tear me to shreds and get her followers to join in. However my comment was intelligent and well put and you could clearly see that I was coming from a good place...and her followers agreed with me (oh how I laughed!) She did not like it one bit - she deleted it all and she blocked me šŸ¤£
Her head is so up her own arse.
I get she doesnā€™t want troll/bullying comments on her posts, but having an opinion or offering advise isnā€™t that! She canā€™t stand anything negative, she is another brummymummyof2, totally in the wrong job and so far outside the real world.

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20190525-182643_Chrome.jpg did anyone else see her recommend these for teething a few months ago? Apparently one of her boys like to suck on them. Certainly not qualified to be dishing out the parenting advice. And of course there was an affiliate link

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.