Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't usually post on these kind of forums as I have no interest in discussing whether a complete stranger has a favourite twin, or what their diet is. However, after watching Fopps latest video on her postpartum body, I can't not comment here.

I think Nikki needs to remember who her audience are, and that a huge proportion of them will either be:
Women who struggle with their weight.
Or women who face the heartbreaking reality of infertility.

I'm in disbelief as why anyone would want to position themselves in such a manner.
She could use her platform to share her experience of IVF to give other infertile women the hope and ssupport they so desperately need to get through a very dark period in their life. Yes Nikki was extremely blessed with two beautiful miracles, however many of her followers won't be as lucky, and I think this is something she seriously needs to consider while flaunting her size 8 figure and cesarean scar on the internet.

Nikki I know you'll read this as I don't believe someone as narcissistic as you won't religiously check what people say about you.
So this is to you. Please rethink your brand, as the image you're currently portraying is unrelatable, unrealistic and lacks empathy. I couldn't care less if your babies can sit yet, or if you eat a mugcake every day for the rest of your life, but please remember why you captured so many of your followers. Your body went through the most remarkable journey for you to become a mummy, so use that as your trademark. Be an IVF enthusiast, share your experiences, share your heartaches...the times you felt you were never going to the blessed with the miracle of reproduction, and share tips on how you got through those difficult days.

You have chosen to expose every part of your life on the internet yet you don't share the most vulnerable, yet relatable part. Be real, be humble, help people, use your platform to help, support and lift others.
I really hope she reads this post you have written. I hope she does use this platform to share more about her fertility journey, your so right with her followers. I am someone who has struggled with infertility and IVF and I too would love to hear more of her journey. I’d like to see her advocate more for infertility. What I found surprising is she collaborated with channel mum yet there is no mention of the fertility network and all the great campaigns and support out there.

Emilie is the funniest girl, yet it was so heartbreaking to read. She is struggling with with weight loss and TTC. You hit the nail in the head about Nikki. She's an arse!
Emily’s post was so relatable and honest. So brave and empowering to share. It’s a brutal journey.

Reactions: 8
The comment about not having negativity is complete bull, she doesn’t want anything that will make her look bad!
I hope SW take the complaints seriously, because her attitude and approach to dieting is unhealthy. Unfortunately her ego is far too big to see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I liked that comment and have found myself blocked! So her reply doesn’t really correlate does it! She’s saying she didn’t delete the original comment but she’s blocking people who have liked that one?? She’s just vile.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Another person has called her out on her Insta post about the new YouTube video. Good on them. If she's going to post videos and pictures just to show off/boast/whatever you want to call it, then she has to learn to take the negative comments in amongst all her a*se kissing comments. Don't even think the negative ones were that bad, it wasn't people saying she was ugly or horrible it was saying that she was making them feel bad and insecure about themselves...so then they get blocked?! She only wants people on her PUBLIC page that love her! 🙄 never gonna happen.

Reactions: 7
Just read the comments on her post. Wow! Makes me so angry. All she wants is people telling her how amazing she is, I can’t believe shes said she won’t have negativity on her page so basically if you don’t tell her how good she looks she will delete you and block you. What an absolute witch!
Can her sheep not see what a vile woman she is who only cares about herself? All I see is ‘people are JEALOUS of you 🙄 so sick of this. Sick of people saying if you don’t shower people with compliments then you must be so jealous of them. No, I’m not jealous of her and her body at all. I wouldn’t want to be at the gym every single day and have such an unhealthy attitude towards food. Much better spending my time with my babies and eating chocolate cake. That’s what ‘happy and content’ is to me, not being a size 8!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I posted this reply last night, nothing nasty towards her, just my honest opinion. Guess who has been blocked this morning?! She is unbelievably sad!

My post deleted. Posted at 11pm last night and deleted by 8.30. She needs to get a grip. People are, within reason, allowed their own opinion and she needs to respect people's opinions.
There were nearly 90 comments on that post last night, this morning there are 30! She must have so much time to sit and delete anything she doesn’t like!!

Nikki, grow up and get yourself a life that doesn’t revolve around your twisted little ego. We all know you read here, do as people have suggested and use your platform for things other than your own vanity.

You actually do people a favour by blocking them, and your sheep will soon understand how selfish you are! In the real world, people are allowed opinions and that doesn’t make them jealous or trolls, it’s called life!! I also hope SW take some action with your extremely unhealthy lifestyle.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She makes my blood boil. A person in her position, that is supposed to help and encourage others... what a hypocrite. Life unfortunately isn’t rosy every day and full of adoration, but that’s what makes it real life and helps us live! How will those twins grow up thinking that there’s no criticism in the world, she’ll be the first crying for help when they can’t deal with reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That shows how insecure she really is. She says shes confident and independent but cant deal with comments that dont boost her ego. Bullshit Nikki. Not everyone thinks You're a bleeping goddess. Your nearing 40 and need to flash your woman stamps for a bit of attention.
You met your husband on a dating site so it's not very classy for the lifestyle you pretend you have. Hes probably still on it and all this work he does is an excuse while he meets real men/woman (still no 100% convinced he doesn't swing both ways) 🤣 hes out all the time to get a break from u and your diva attitude. He takes the piss out u and calls u out on how stupid u really are. U think its a joke but hes insulting u and u laugh with that hideous bleeping sequel of a laugh. are you gonna delete him too 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The thing that puzzles me is how has she got time to police every single comment like she has been doing, when she’s a mum of TWINS, that’s TWO babies don’tcha know ;) I haven’t got time to goto the bathroom on my own without one of the kids needing something, so hows she doing it?! If she’s giving all her time and attention to social media, the boys are clearly missing out on her attention. She can’t just plonk them on the floor forever!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The thing that puzzles me is how has she got time to police every single comment like she has being doing, when she’s a mum of TWINS, that’s TWO babies don’tcha know ;) I haven’t got time to goto the bathroom on my own without one of the kids needing something, so hows she doing it?! If she’s giving all her time and attention to social media, the boys are clearly missing out on her attention. She can’t just plonk them on the floor forever!!
In addition to the constant filming and editing, shopping hauls, try ons... which are all documented. Can’t wait until those twins are 2, she won’t know what’s hit her.

Reactions: 12
Shes holding them back so much so when their 2 they'll probably only be crawling. My son was walking at 7 1/2 months. They are so under developed its unreal. I know babies develop at different rates but I dont care what anyone says at nearly 9 months they should be way more advanced than they are.
She doesn't want anyone to get in her way. Her boys are fashion accessories. They dont fit into her lavish lifestyle she craves.

Reactions: 12
The thing that puzzles me is how has she got time to police every single comment like she has been doing, when she’s a mum of TWINS, that’s TWO babies don’tcha know ;) I haven’t got time to goto the bathroom on my own without one of the kids needing something, so hows she doing it?! If she’s giving all her time and attention to social media, the boys are clearly missing out on her attention. She can’t just plonk them on the floor forever!!
I always wondered about this - clearly up all night reading here and making sure she knows how to deal with the negativity and delete it before her sheep get to see how everyone is really seeing her vanity at its best! She clearly has alot of time between vlogs and gym to spend on the internet controlling what's said about her!!!

Reactions: 4
Why does she think she’s some sort of footballers wife type celebrity?! It’s not something to aspire to Nikki it’s embarassing. I wouldn’t want your life for anything! Don’t you realise people that don’t shout about it are the happiest. They don’t feel the need to brag or please people because they are genuinely happy and keep it to themselves not plaster it all over social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Always makes me laugh when these women (Anna Saccone said it too) say "I really hope I don't make anybody feel bad". Like seriously! You think you are THAT HOT that you have to apologise for upsetting people. Deluded much. Imagine walking into a baby group and making a disclaimer about how hot you are. Get real. Once her boys get older she won't have time for sw and their non stop cooking and very little treats. She will be busy with after school clubs, play dates etc. I was on sw for years and a size 8 like Nikki even straight after having my 3rd baby in 3 years.. fast forwards a few years and life gets in the way. Sw became a massive pain in the arse and I had no idea how to eat normally when not on sw and piled on weight. I would be surprised if the same doesn't happen to Nikki when she relaxes a little and focuses more on the children rather than herself

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone also noticed she doesn't seem to be gifted stuff as much lately? Maybe all these companies are wising up!
Good point. Was thinking about that before.
Noticed her followers have stagnated at 147k for a few weeks now. Wonder what her blocked acct list stands at.

She's a brand ambassador for tommee tippee, not seen too many post about them recently from her,such as using their cups with the boys being 8 months. Etc

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure any big money gifters would check here first,as a background check? See what the public think of her.

Also, Nikki needs to 'befriend' a few people who dont agree with her. Let them post without blocking. They will help to grow her brand. I'm sure I've seen a few celebs have this.

Reactions: 4
Always makes me laugh when these women (Anna Saccone said it too) say "I really hope I don't make anybody feel bad". Like seriously! You think you are THAT HOT that you have to apologise for upsetting people. Deluded much. Imagine walking into a baby group and making a disclaimer about how hot you are. Get real.
This is absolute bleeping gold 😂 so true. We’re all sat here just seething in jealousy together because we so want to be her and THATS why we write on a forum, because our lives are empty, we’re jealous and we’re hateful and should be pitied.

Don’t anyone feel bad whatever you’ve been through comparing yourselves to her. You are far more interesting, more compassionate and colourful because of your experiences.

Nikki’s lot are the vanilla squad, we’re the bleeping sequinned popping candy firework crew, who hold up women who genuinely support women.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Always makes me laugh when these women (Anna Saccone said it too) say "I really hope I don't make anybody feel bad". Like seriously! You think you are THAT HOT that you have to apologise for upsetting people. Deluded much. Imagine walking into a baby group and making a disclaimer about how hot you are. Get real. Once her boys get older she won't have time for sw and their non stop cooking and very little treats. She will be busy with after school clubs, play dates etc. I was on sw for years and a size 8 like Nikki even straight after having my 3rd baby in 3 years.. fast forwards a few years and life gets in the way. Sw became a massive pain in the arse and I had no idea how to eat normally when not on sw and piled on weight. I would be surprised if the same doesn't happen to Nikki when she relaxes a little and focuses more on the children rather than herself
I can’t see her ever relaxing tbh, she’s so obsessed and driven to be this look at me I’m a size 8 and a mum and I’m sooo perfect (in her own head!) I thought if ever would be the time we’d see her relax it’d be during her pregnancy and just after birth, but she was so motivated not to put much weight on, and to snap straight back! As for focusing on the children more than herself, I can’t see that happening either, sad to say it, but it’s just my opinion based on how we’ve seen her put herself 1st 2nd and third since theyve arrived! Happy to be proved wrong by her on that though, I hope for the boys sake she wises up to them being more important than her social media presence!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.