Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, with all that trowelled on makeup, spidery eyelashes, botox and bleached hair and she is starting to remind be of a footballer wife circa 2006.
The chav tattoos just finish the look.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She will not show that side at all . She will pretend it’s all effortless .
I think she is doing that now, she said when Grayson was a tiny baby, that he would only settle for her! This is why there is obvious favouritism, I want to think that he is an absolute nightmare and she has made a rod for her own back. She has to give him endless attention because he just cries and whinges when he doesn’t. They won’t always go to bed at 6.30pm either, so that will make date night hard if he isn’t in bed and settled 🤣. Not saying it’s true, but it’s not as easy as she makes it out, and I wish these cretims would show real life!

Reactions: 8
I wish she wouldn’t constantly slick Grayson hair to a side! It always look so greasy because she doesn’t leave it alone!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
“That’s us stuck inside for weeks. No seeing my mummy friends” who even thinks about seeing their ‘mummy friends’ when your baby has chicken pox!? She thinks he’s not bothered at all because only a few coming out atm, just wait until day 3 when it’s the absolute worst of them all out and itching like mad! She’ll go stir crazy if she can’t show her size 8 figure off to joe public in Costa for days. Instead of using those oats for that vile looking cake Nikki, cut the feet off some tights put the oats in tie a knot and pop in the babies bath to calm the itching down. I might not make know it all parenting vlogs, but I have been there with four and the pox was hell, as they all got it one week after the other!

Reactions: 15
“That’s us stuck inside for weeks. No seeing my mummy friends” who even thinks about seeing their ‘mummy friends’ when your baby has chicken pox!? She thinks he’s not bothered at all because only a few coming out atm, just wait until day 3 when it’s the absolute worst of them all out and itching like mad! She’ll go stir crazy if she can’t show her size 8 figure off to joe public in Costa for days. Instead of using those oats for that vile looking cake Nikki, cut the feet off some tights put the oats in tie a knot and pop in the babies bath to calm the itching down. I might not make know it all parenting vlogs, but I have been there with four and the pox was hell, as they all got it one week after the other!
“Lawson hasn’t got them yet” has nobody told her that it’s a 2 week incubation period! She has mummy at her beck and call, but I totally agree with you. The post yesterday was all about her and not the boys. I can see her actually taking him out if they don’t get any worse. She is unbelievably selfish!

“Lawson hasn’t got them yet” has nobody told her that it’s a 2 week incubation period! She has mummy at her beck and call, but I totally agree with you. The post yesterday was all about her and not the boys. I can see her actually taking him out if they don’t get any worse. She is unbelievably selfish!
Won't be nice for them poor boys either feeling itchy all the time and getting zero sleep - no hacks for avoiding chicken pox but hey I'm sure she will vlog the journey and lather them in cocozo or whatever her cousin makes and comfort eat some delicious mug cake .... I had 4 kids at once with CP and it lasted about 6 weeks from 1st to last spot!!! Welcome to real mummy world 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Won't be nice for them poor boys either feeling itchy all the time and getting zero sleep - no hacks for avoiding chicken pox but hey I'm sure she will vlog the journey and lather them in cocozo or whatever her cousin makes and comfort eat some delicious mug cake .... I had 4 kids at once with CP and it lasted about 6 weeks from 1st to last spot!!! Welcome to real mummy world 🤣🤣
This was me Birdy! Eldest got them and then one week later 2nd, week after that 3rd then 4th, 5 weeks of hell!!! It really is a parenting test and a half! I did get cabin fever I must admit, but I agree with previous poster there’s no way she’ll be bothered about infecting anyone else’s kids, she’ll have them out within a week in her usual shops, coffee places and car showrooms! Even if she doesn’t show it!

Reactions: 6
My mum too! And I’ve always found it to be right!
It is so true, a family friend of ours is a millionaire, and drives an old VW Passet. I asked why he doesn't get a new car and he said his car works fine so why would he?

He has worked hard to get where he is and so is careful how he spends it, the house is pretty normal too!

Reactions: 10
This was me Birdy! Eldest got them and then one week later 2nd, week after that 3rd then 4th, 5 weeks of hell!!! It really is a parenting test and a half! I did get cabin fever I must admit, but I agree with previous poster there’s no way she’ll be bothered about infecting anyone else’s kids, she’ll have them out within a week in her usual shops, coffee places and car showrooms! Even if she doesn’t show it!
Worst situation @EnoughAlready was that my brand new baby was 3 weeks old but thank God I was breast feeding and he didn't get them at that time! 3 school aged kids and a baby I nearly went nuts but then it wasn't twins 🤣and I drank coffee at home!!!

Reactions: 4
It is so true, a family friend of ours is a millionaire, and drives an old VW Passet. I asked why he doesn't get a new car and he said his car works fine so why would he?

He has worked hard to get where he is and so is careful how he spends it, the house is pretty normal too!
I remember a column aged ago from that etiquette guy who said actual well off people will drive round in an old car because a car is seen as something to get you from a to b. People who like to think they're well off and he says appear trashy by flashing it about will drive round in brand new (insert twatty car) because they see a car as a fashion accessory. That's why if she does get a new car it'll be whichever is flashiest not most practical. I'm going for the Audi q7. It screams desperate housewife twit-mobile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Worst situation @EnoughAlready was that my brand new baby was 3 weeks old but thank God I was breast feeding and he didn't get them at that time! 3 school aged kids and a baby I nearly went nuts but then it wasn't twins 🤣and I drank coffee at home!!!
We don’t count because it isn’t twins 😆 (despite having double her parenting load!) Gosh a newborn plus little ones with chicken pox you deserved all the Costas!! ;) That smell of calamine lotion never goes away from memory does it ha! Did breastfeeding ward the pox off then? Think it’s fantastic what our own bodies/ antibodies can do to fight off things for newborns! Hopefully she lets Grayson rest instead of shoving a phone in his face & screeching at him ‘for content’ And the “are you freaked out boys are you freaked out” what was that about. She talks to them so weirdly. No I don’t think they are by being in a different Jumperoo Nikki, but moreso by your constant high pitched screaming in their faces 🙄

Reactions: 5
We don’t count because it isn’t twins 😆 (despite having double her parenting load!) Gosh a newborn plus little ones with chicken pox you deserved all the Costas!! ;) That smell of calamine lotion never goes away from memory does it ha! Did breastfeeding ward the pox off then? Think it’s fantastic what our own bodies/ antibodies can do to fight off things for newborns! Hopefully she lets Grayson rest instead of shoving a phone in his face & screeching at him ‘for content’ And the “are you freaked out boys are you freaked out” what was that about. She talks to them so weirdly. No I don’t think they are by being in a different Jumperoo Nikki, but moreso by your constant high pitched screaming in their faces 🙄
@EnoughAlready yep he never got CP as a baby but had shingles as a teenager so wish in hindsight he had got them out of the way!! I want to be sick when I smell Calamine lotion! Nikki should be glad to get them out of the way before nursery and school as that's a whole different story! Hope she starts being alot nicer to her mum as she going to need her Alot over the next few weeks so she can get her hair ,nails, car shopping , coffee drinking ,mummy mates time all done! Woe is me....

I remember a column aged ago from that etiquette guy who said actual well off people will drive round in an old car because a car is seen as something to get you from a to b. People who like to think they're well off and he says appear trashy by flashing it about will drive round in brand new (insert twatty car) because they see a car as a fashion accessory. That's why if she does get a new car it'll be whichever is flashiest not most practical. I'm going for the Audi q7. It screams desperate housewife twit-mobile 😂
Hmmm...i dont agree with that. i work damn hard 7 days a week running our own businesses to have a nice car and unfortunately i have been unable to concieve children so far and so we dont have costs of children to look after etc. Nice cars are what we have chosen to spend our money on. why does having a nice car make someone twatty? surely its a number of things that make someone twatty...like in Nikki's case.

Reactions: 7
I live in the same area as Fopperholic, and attend an SW class. The difference between my consultant and her is remarkable.

Mine texts every member, each week. I have to take my two year old to class, not only does she remember her name ( and the names of all members kids!) she brought her a little toy, she’s set up a toy/colouring corner for the kids whilst the groups on. She has social media but uses it just to share tips and recipes, no fuckton of selfies and talking about what size she is 😒

Or bragging about how much money she has! Who does that, I mean really?!

Reactions: 13
I’d actually be pretty pissed off if my SW consultant was constantly posting and bragging about how well off she is, making money off the health issues and misery of others.

Now of course it could all be her husbands money, but wasn’t it her that posted a video a while back (which is actually how I found out about Tattle) saying that she’s always been independent with money so we can only assume that any money she has made has been from her SW career. Now she’s worked for it so I won’t begrudge her it, but I think it’s in poor taste to make out you’re essentially minted from something like slimming world, which exists because of people’s insecurities and problems with their weight.

I live in the same area as Fopperholic, and attend an SW class. The difference between my consultant and her is remarkable.

Mine texts every member, each week. I have to take my two year old to class, not only does she remember her name ( and the names of all members kids!) she brought her a little toy, she’s set up a toy/colouring corner for the kids whilst the groups on. She has social media but uses it just to share tips and recipes, no fuckton of selfies and talking about what size she is 😒

Or bragging about how much money she has! Who does that, I mean really?!
Mine is the exact same! She asks my little boy how he is and brings him grapes every week!
Couldn’t imagine fopps doing that

I wish she wouldn’t constantly slick Grayson hair to a side! It always look so greasy because she doesn’t leave it alone!
I should imagine all the hair wax she must put in it as well won’t help. Who is she kidding when she says that’s just the way it falls! Pull the other one Nikki. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.