Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice that the pic of the babies in the car showroom had to be the range rover one and not the VW one?

Why take pics in a show room anyway?

Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice that the pic of the babies in the car showroom had to be the range rover one and not the VW one?

Why take pics in a show room anyway?
She won’t go for the Volvo/VW, she is only begging because she knows damm
Well that Range Rover won’t gift her one! The fact that she said about buying her car outright means that money isn’t an issue! She is so self- absorbed! And yet again putting a picture of her boys there to make the plea look totally innocent! She needs a good slap!

Reactions: 10
Haha, yesterday I posted that poor Nikki must be desperate to save up for the new car, she is reselling gifted baby items. So we are told she can afford to buy outright.
All the more reason to donate unwanted items to charity.

Reactions: 13
Anyone seen poor Lawson's face in the latest IG story? Grayson's got fit daddy blowing raspberries on his tummy and Lawson is just looking on. And are they not a little big to be in those baby bouncers now....?
Poor little Lawson was looking on thinking when will it be my turn? Surely they must realise how bad it looks that Grayson is always the one they film? I suspect that Lawson is a smiley happy baby and Grayson cries a lot more, but that's no excuse to give Lawson less attention. He will grow up feeling second best and that's so sad. I don't think they love Grayson more than Lawson, they just focus attention more on him which is really unfair .

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Haha, yesterday I posted that poor Nikki must be desperate to save up for the new car, she is reselling gifted baby items. So we are told she can afford to buy outright.
All the more reason to donate unwanted items to charity.
Totally agree, especially as she was more than likely gifted most of them! My hubby works for Range Rover and we can’t afford to buy one out right 🤣! The endless bragging is going to start putting people off!

Reactions: 7
Don't know whether to buy a new car outright, lease one or get one on finance... Or even shock horror a USED one (yeah right, heaven forbid) can you not just decide in private..... jeez, not all of us have the option to buy a brand new car outright . So far removed from reality it's unreal. You drag them babies round the car dealerships! What a fun day!
She's such a Braggerholic. I don't know how much those cars cost brand new but I'm guessing it's a lot. Who has money like that hanging around? I don't get it. Once again she's rubbing everyone's nose in it. She's so rich lol

Reactions: 5
She's such a Braggerholic. I don't know how much those cars cost brand new but I'm guessing it's a lot. Who has money like that hanging around? I don't get it. Once again she's rubbing everyone's nose in it. She's so rich lol
I think the Volvo xc90 I want is 60k ish. Christ I can't even afford a second hand one! 😂

Reactions: 4
I had to watch the video after the comments here and I found it truly awful to watch. That poor little boy just watching while his brother is given all of the attention, it's just not right. I appreciate it must be extremely difficult to share your attention when you have two to look after but this isn't a one off, it's happening constantly and it's heartbreaking.

And the constant bragging and showing off about how they can afford things is embarrassing. She thinks she's 'classy' but anyone with real class and money would not feel the need to show off what they can afford or to be so materialistic. It's cringe worthy and just smacks of someone who wants everyone to know that they've now got money.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If you’re having to sell items you were #gifted then I highly doubt you can buy a 60+ grand car outright, pull the other one love! Literally thinks she’s the Posh and Becks of Coventry 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't know whether to buy a new car outright, lease one or get one on finance... Or even shock horror a USED one (yeah right, heaven forbid) can you not just decide in private..... jeez, not all of us have the option to buy a brand new car outright . So far removed from reality it's unreal. You drag them babies round the car dealerships! What a fun day!
Yes this! I honestly felt like messaging her saying please be mindful of your audience and how it comes across when you tell everyone you can by a Volvo outright. Not sure how she can afford one outright as she said she couldn’t afford a RR Sport now she’s stopped working as much but honestly, keep that kinda stuff to yourself

Reactions: 6
I have only ever heard of baby acne in tiny babies, more than likely chicken pox that Grayson has? How will she deal with being couped up if it is?!
Also the idea to film what her body looks like now? Is she for real? The ego just gets bigger and bigger!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know from experience of working with money that those who actually have a lot of it never feel the need to brag about it. The ones that try to portray they have loads of it and buy ‘flashy’ items such as Gucci belts and bags and feel the need to show them off, like braggerholic, are generally not that well off or are using credit to maintain their lifestyle. I highly doubt she has the money in the bank to buy that sort of car outright.

It’s all smoke and mirrors with that one. She’s trying to make out she has a perfect life when actually it’s far from it and there are some serious issues she needs to sort out.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That makeup makes her look like she has that mucus that comes out from the corner of your eyes when you first wake up...my kids call it eye boogers. 🤣🤣
Someone please tell her that noone wants to see her c-section scars. I've had two c-sections with my sons and it's not something I shared with the world, so why would anyone who's done it want to see hers?!

What my body looks like after a c section:
is another title for 'LET'S MARVEL AT HOW GOOD I LOOK AFTER HAVING TWINS(I'm a size 8 do you know) or 'PLEASE compliment me to big up my ego as I'm clearly very miserable and insecure and need constant attention/gratification from strangers so I don't need to get a real job'

That makeup makes her look like she has that mucus that comes out from the corner of your eyes when you first wake up...my kids call it eye boogers. 🤣🤣
Someone please tell her that noone wants to see her c-section scars. I've had two c-sections with my sons and it's not something I shared with the world, so why would anyone who's done it want to see hers?!
My "what I look like after a c section' video would just be videos of kangaroos bouncing around with their pouches flapping in the wind

• Haha
Reactions: 17
9 videos of Grayson and only 3 of Lawson today. I don’t understand how she can’t see the clear favouritism going on! I have 3 boys and always try to make sure i take equal amounts of photos and videos of them. My oldest is 7 and isn’t always up for picture, but I still try! I’d feel awful if I looked at my camera roll and it was the majority just pictures of one of my kids, which is what hers must be like!

Reactions: 8
9 videos of Grayson and only 3 of Lawson today. I don’t understand how she can’t see the clear favouritism going on! I have 3 boys and always try to make sure i take equal amounts of photos and videos of them. My oldest is 7 and isn’t always up for picture, but I still try! I’d feel awful if I looked at my camera roll and it was the majority just pictures of one of my kids, which is what hers must be like!
I try to take equal pictures too, although my eldest is almost 10 and doesn’t do pictures 🙈 i still try and sneak a few tho 😉

Reactions: 2
There was one clip where she'd spent ages prodding Grayson. She panned the camera onto Lawson and he was just staring longingly at Grayson. When he realised mummy was looking at him, his little face lit up and he gave the biggest smile as if he couldn't believe his luck that mummy was talking to him. It didn't last long though, poor little cherub.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
(Screenshot from her story)
But what is with the highlight in the corner of her eyes !!??
Oh dear

• Haha
What my body looks like after a c section:
is another title for 'LET'S MARVEL AT HOW GOOD I LOOK AFTER HAVING TWINS(I'm a size 8 do you know) or 'PLEASE compliment me to big up my ego as I'm clearly very miserable and insecure and need constant attention/gratification from strangers so I don't need to get a real job'

My "what I look like after a c section' video would just be videos of kangaroos bouncing around with their pouches flapping in the wind
She hasn't shied away from showing us anything has she? We got the semi naked pregnancy shoot so now we get to see the scars....is anything sacred anymore? Clearly she has zero boundaries...not something I want to see any time soon! 🤷

View attachment 18251(Screenshot from her story)
But what is with the highlight in the corner of her eyes !!??
Oh dear
Definitely eye boogers! @caribbeangirlwatching

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.