Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously thinks she looks great without clothes otherwise she wouldn't have filmed herself and wouldn't be willing to share. She's trying to dress it up as something her followers want to see and relate it back to Slimming World when in fact all she's actually doing is showing off that she's a size 8 again. I really don't think she is a good representative for the brand at all and is always promoting being skinny as opposed to being within a healthy weight range and being fit and well.

Reactions: 9
Honestly when is slimming world going to sack her off, how can they have someone like her as a consultant seriously it’s so damaging. Obsessed with being skinny and looking good, that’s all. No good relationship with food, restricts herself so much, everything slimming world claims not to do! What an absolute joke of a woman and shame on slimming world allowing this to happen.

Reactions: 8
Honestly when is slimming world going to sack her off, how can they have someone like her as a consultant seriously it’s so damaging. Obsessed with being skinny and looking good, that’s all. No good relationship with food, restricts herself so much, everything slimming world claims not to do! What an absolute joke of a woman and shame on slimming world allowing this to happen.
I personally think she needs reporting, her attitude to food and constant talk about her size etc, is so off putting. I remember a lady on here saying that she had a baby around the same time as bragger and had to unfollow her, as she made her feel totally crap about herself. No SW consultant should make a person feel like that, imagine how her members must feel?

Reactions: 7
There was one clip where she'd spent ages prodding Grayson. She panned the camera onto Lawson and he was just staring longingly at Grayson. When he realised mummy was looking at him, his little face lit up and he gave the biggest smile as if he couldn't believe his luck that mummy was talking to him. It didn't last long though, poor little cherub.
That’s really sad.

Nicola, you read this site, that much is obvious. If you don’t want Lawson, I will look after him and give him love because you don’t do it

• Heart
All focus on Grayson again today, and those eyes of hers!! Does she not realise how big and scary they go when she blinks? I actually think she does it to try and stop her enormous lashes sticking together 😂

• Haha
I personally think she needs reporting, her attitude to food and constant talk about her size etc, is so off putting. I remember a lady on here saying that she had a baby around the same time as bragger and had to unfollow her, as she made her feel totally crap about herself. No SW consultant should make a person feel like that, imagine how her members must feel?
That was me 👋

Reactions: 5
That highlighter on the inner eyes is something the younger beauty bloggers do, I think it’s supposed to be less drag queen like though, keep practising Nikki.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did you guys see her post about the gnocchi?? I was so embarrassed with her comment about what Chris had said. I don’t know why she has to be so crass especially when it’s a picture about the kids food for God’s sake! And again she’s added the syn value!!!! They are going to grow up with an awful relationship with food and it’s so so sad she can’t see it

I honestly can’t wait til she gets pissed and pooped on by the boys lol them running away and she is chasing them in her big high heels around The farm but ends up falling head first in pig tit... oh boy, she’s got a LOT coming to her! It’s not all fun and games once they get older and mischievous!

• Haha
I honestly can’t wait til she gets pissed and pooped on by the boys lol them running away and she is chasing them in her big high heels around The farm but ends up falling head first in pig tit... oh boy, she’s got a LOT coming to her! It’s not all fun and games once they get older and mischievous!
She will not show that side at all . She will pretend it’s all effortless .

So, one of the boys has chicken pox...bless him, it’s not nice but I’m calling it now...I feel it in my bones that a video will follow with her chicken pox tips and hacks! Just like her c-section recovery one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.