Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the gym trying to convince people that’s it’s ok to leave your sick baby so u can go to the gym. Justifying that she loves the babies but she loves the gym. I’d disagree as the only thing she loves is herself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
At the gym trying to convince people that’s it’s ok to leave your sick baby so u can go to the gym. Justifying that she loves the babies but she loves the gym. I’d disagree as the only thing she loves is herself
That post she’s put is so stupid. I don’t know why she’s making a big think of it I think it’s fine to take time out to yourself as a mum you are still a person. But the way she is trying to justify it is because she knows damn well she is away from those babies all the time! Then she will cry because she’s missed a PT session, she’s got no bloody idea!!! The only time I get to myself is when I’m at work! I’ve got a 5 and 2 year old and it’s been a bloody long time since I managed a gym session let alone a date night or getting my nails done!

Reactions: 10
I really dont think shes taking graysons chicken pox seriously. She is trying to down play it because he hasn't got a lot of spots. Doesn't matter its still CP. If she takes him or Lawson out the now even though Lawson hasn't got any spots he could still be carrying the virus right now, she is putting the other kids at risk. Does she not realise that CP can be deadly to some other humans. My 6 month old son was hospitalised due to CP and it causing lung/breathing problems. He was in hospital for 4 weeks due to the CP virus.

The last thing on your mind right now nikki should be about u and u needing you time. This just proves how needy, self centred selfish disgusting mother u are. I'm sorry but even if my husband was home I wouldnt be leaving him with 2 babies when 1 is I'll. She hardly ever has the 2 of them herself when they are well but sees It ok to leave them alone with 1 person when 1 is Ill.
Does shes not realise either that she could be carrying the virus as well since she said shes never had CP.

I didnt think she could annoy me any more but she never fails to surprise me the ugly old hag!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I watched her gender reveal and she looks gutted, I get the impression she didn’t want twins either.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That post she’s put is so stupid. I don’t know why she’s making a big think of it I think it’s fine to take time out to yourself as a mum you are still a person. But the way she is trying to justify it is because she knows damn well she is away from those babies all the time! Then she will cry because she’s missed a PT session, she’s got no bloody idea!!! The only time I get to myself is when I’m at work! I’ve got a 5 and 2 year old and it’s been a bloody long time since I managed a gym session let alone a date night or getting my nails done!
She's really overthinking this! It's fine to take some time for yourself if you have a great "back up system' which she clearly has! Personally with 3 under 3 and no mom and dad around to support me and a hubby all day at work I was unable to go to the gym or hairdresser but by the time I pushed 2 around in a double buggy (workout done! ) and got the mobile hairdresser around when the kids were in bed that was job done- not complaining I chose to stay at home! Trouble is Fopperholic is just not relatable to your average woman I can't even cope with her moaning about mess and lack of me time!!! Poor love 🤣🤣🤣

I watched her gender reveal and she looks gutted, I get the impression she didn’t want twins either.
Think she wanted one of each....job done!

Last edited:
  • Haha
omg...she must have known that ivf comes with the risk of multiple pregnancies...selfish madam isnt she? i would be over the moon to get pregnant with one or more babies. she is way too self-centered to be a mum.

oh and why does she have to write a bloody novel for every post? so annoying. normal people put a few sentences, she puts a few pages on self-centered winging!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
omg...she must have known that ivf comes with the risk of multiple pregnancies...selfish madam isnt she? i would be over the moon to get pregnant with one or more babies. she is way too self-centered to be a mum.

oh and why does she have to write a bloody novel for every post? so annoying. normal people put a few sentences, she puts a few pages on self-centered winging!!!
She put two embryos in.

Reactions: 5
She didn’t want twins. I’m not sure if it was in a video or post but she said at the time they had a massive decision to make the clinic wanted to transfer two embryos but her and fit dad didn’t think they’d cope with two. Then she was oh so shocked when they put two in and got twins 🙄 and yes she was clearly disappointed she didn’t get at least one girl!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She didn’t want twins. I’m not sure if it was in a video or post but she said at the time they had a massive decision to make the clinic wanted to transfer two embryos but her and fit dad didn’t think they’d cope with two. Then she was oh so shocked when they put two in and got twins 🙄 and yes she was clearly disappointed she didn’t get at least one girl!
Favoritism would probably have been worse if she had

So her latest, attention seeking post, is not about mum guilt at all! It’s about her needing her sheep, to lick her arse, whilst she justifies her life style. Nobody actually cares that she has taken an hour out, but why post it all over social media? Just go, don’t tell a soul, nobody is none the wiser. But, yet again, it all needs to be broadcast and the pity boat set sail upon!
I agree with the comments about CP, he may only have a few spots, but he will be full of the virus and she doesn’t realise that Lawson isn’t just going to get it straight away! She wants it out of the way together, but this circle could go on for weeks! It doesn’t fit in with her lifestyle!

This is my first post but my god the breakfasts. Also a mum of two ;) and I tend to just chuck whatever I can at my kids while I drown in a vat of coffee. I could not be bothered with all the faff in the morning.

Hate how whatever she feeds the boys she has to compare or make a comment about her own food /eating habits. It's so weird

• Haha
@ LaurieLaurie, She didn’t. In a video before she had an embryo transfer she said she didn’t know whether to have 2 transfer or 1 because she cannot imagine coping with 2, so she only wants one. Everyone said (especially Chelsea pateman who has twins via ivf I believe) to have 2 because if one do not fertilise, then she has one more that has a chance. For someone who is desperate for a baby, she should be thankful she’s got not just one but two! For fertility problems, that’s an absolute miracle. It’s hard work, I do not deny that but she really is a selfish, self centred human being. She wants time for herself and herself only!

Reactions: 11
She put two embryos in.
Lucky that she had two to put in. Ivf can be so cruel

@ LaurieLaurie, She didn’t. In a video before she had an embryo transfer she said she didn’t know whether to have 2 transfer or 1 because she cannot imagine coping with 2, so she only wants one. Everyone said (especially Chelsea pateman who has twins via ivf I believe) to have 2 because if one do not fertilise, then she has one more that has a chance. For someone who is desperate for a baby, she should be thankful she’s got not just one but two! For fertility problems, that’s an absolute miracle. It’s hard work, I do not deny that but she really is a selfish, self centred human being. She wants time for herself and herself only!
It really does depend. NHS don’t like to put multiples in unless you have had so many tries

God how annoying is this bloody Fopperholic woman, where does she buy those awful floral granny dresses from?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.