Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babies at that age crave stimulation...it’s this time where they should be exploring the space around them, finding new textures, shapes and sounds. All the basic building blocks to help start tuning those gross and fine motor skills as well as speech. Especially as there are two of them...imagine the fun they could be having together within the space around them! It may just be me, but the way she handles them and speaks to them is like they’re 3-4 months old! What do I know though...4 children of my own and 18yrs of working within child development 😂
I’m sorry but you clearly know nothing. She’s got 2!!! That’s right 2 boys! She’s the font of all knowledge when it comes to patenting!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would just like to say girls I’m 35 today and I’m eating my share of cake and Nikkis, because cake is fun, and nice and tastes better than your size 8 polyester obsession Fopps 😂 Carry on everyone ha x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Would just like to say girls I’m 35 today and I’m eating my share of cake and Nikkis, because cake is fun, and nice and tastes better than your size 8 polyester obsession Fopps 😂 Carry on everyone ha x
Happy birthday! Enjoy the cake 🧁

Reactions: 2
Here we go... Another video of how wonderful I am blah f...ing blah

Still giggling like a silly teenager though... And sucking her teeth

Watched the video... Yes it's helpful but surely she shouldn't be revealing this to everyone...i thought this was only for people who have got to target. SW won't be happy

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Watching her stories. If she gets a Volvo I'll be fweeeming! That's the only car I've ever wanted.
Oh please...those pics from date night. Anyone else sat outside would be looking at me and Mrs brags thinking 'twats'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just listened to her really interesting post about the time she got in, the time she stayed up talking til, the time she went to bed, the time she got woken up, the time it is now, the time she looked at a Volvo, the time she looked at a VW ......bleeping hell Nikki, got any other good stories?! She should bring out a sleep app she’s so bleeping dull! Her ‘content’ is soooooo boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone noticed that that circle of IG sw-ers have all dropped their targets recently! Chloejobletsoe Gem fopps etc. Wonder if there’s a correlation.

Reactions: 1
Don't know whether to buy a new car outright, lease one or get one on finance... Or even shock horror a USED one (yeah right, heaven forbid) can you not just decide in private..... jeez, not all of us have the option to buy a brand new car outright . So far removed from reality it's unreal. You drag them babies round the car dealerships! What a fun day!

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker for hinch and fopps - I was pregs and due at same time as fopper and actually routed for her and liked her to start with. However as most on here have said things have changed.and watching her stories today, I dunno maybe I'm just a sleep deprived jealous little Tuesday but FML her saying she's tired after a date night going to bed at 1.30 then waking up at 5 but sleeping til 7. Actually FML. I'm riding on 7 months of breastfeeding sleep deprivation where a good night is up every 2 hours. She's such a twunt it drives me mad!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just seen her videos from today. Oh, the bragging “will I buy a brand new car outright or a used one?!” Oh, we wait on a knifes edge for your difficult decision, Nikki. What a dick!

Also, date night - she looked nice, I won’t deny it. However, why get so dressed up to essentially go for a pub lunch?! :rolleyes::sneaky::rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Happy birthday ❤ It’s my sisters today and mine was last week 😂

Reactions: 1
Bit of both...the bigger they got they thenpreferred cuddling up in my crossed legs then they held their own bottles so easier to cuddle.

happy birthday - life is for enjoyment and hope the cake was delish!! .....of course it was nothing like Mug Cake was it? xxx🙀

Reactions: 3
happy birthday - life is for enjoyment and hope the cake was delish!! .....of course it was nothing like Mug Cake was it? xxx🙀
Thankyou for all your lovely birthday messages x Most certainly not a vile mug cake 😂 Law Law and Grayson...this is what a cake that isn’t in a mug looks like lads (before it was demolished!) hopefully the polyester princess might let you have one for your first birthday! Without making you both feel guilty of course 🤞🏼

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just watched her stories after the comments on here. The lighting did her no favours in the car today. Her animated ramble drew attention to her expressionless botoxed forehead that wasnt moving. I was concentrating more on willing her forehead to move than the latest car musings....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They went to the sex show the same night of the engagement, after their meal. They sat on the front row and she says that she apparently ruined it for it fit hubby as she felt sorry for the women involved and was scared of getting splashed :sick:
It's in her husband and wife Q&A video where they've got noah and greyson sat on their laps... be a nice vid for the boys to look back on.
That is absolutely DISGUSTING. Nothing to boast about IMHO. She might be a lot thinner than me and let's not forget a SIZE 8!!!! But there is no f*ing way I would marry a man who took me to a sex show, especially on the night of my engagement. I really am quite horrified that anyone would share that!!

Thankyou for all your lovely birthday messages x Most certainly not a vile mug cake 😂 Law Law and Grayson...this is what a cake that isn’t in a mug looks like lads (before it was demolished!) hopefully the polyester princess might let you have one for your first birthday! Without making you both feel guilty of course 🤞🏼
Oh yum!!! Happy Birthday., I would eat the lot if I was you, that M&S cake is delicious. Can anyone tell why I am not a size 8

• Haha
Oh my goodness I just went to watch the stories and the video of Lawson watching is absolutely heart breaking, Nikki if you do read here honestly you need to sort this out, it may just be the bits that we see but it really looks like Lawson is totally left out all the time!!

The car thing is really irritating now, her snorty laugh and the big scary eyes are a bit much too, and in the last few stories what the hell is that make up in the corners of her eyes?? Presuming it was the light but it looks weird!

Reactions: 7
Where do you feed your twins their bottles?

You are so horrible!!
I’m not horrible. What part of my post was horrible? Stating facts is not horrible. The guidelines for bouncers such as those are “up to 6 months of age” - so using them at their age, is indeed wrong. And it’s wrong, because it’s not safe. And it’s not safe because at that age, babies move and pull themselves up. Hers are ok in there because they don’t do that. That’s not horrible. That’s a clear fact.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.