Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor kids will never have any sweets or a bit of chocolate or biscuits with her as a mum, poor things! It’s so sad she’s putting all this obsession with food onto her poor babies!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Poor kids will never have any sweets or a bit of chocolate or biscuits with her as a mum, poor things! It’s so sad she’s putting all this obsession with food onto her poor babies!
I think they will.......That’s the irony.....she’s obsessed with healthy eating for herself, however weaned them on baby junk food basically rather than cooking fresh vegetables etc for them. Basically laziness when it comes to them. I’m not judging for using those types of food, we’ve all done it, but don’t claim to be a weaning/baby/healthy eating expert when you’re feeding them crisps and biscuits at 6 months 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I've only just caught up having been out at parties and football tournaments all day.
I'm throwing the next thread title out there now...
Fopperholic- denser than her mug cake! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another date night.
Just about to comment the same thing....what a life.
I've an 11 month old sleeping whilst I've 4 x 11 year old girls have a birthday sleepover- anyone think she'll swap with me? 😂

Reactions: 5
You never know, she might chuck them a couple of hi fi bars as a healthy extra B if they food optimise and eat remember to eat their speed

• Haha
I do wonder if she has a personal ig, where she acts a bit more human. Anyone know?
nah wouldnt say she has as she likes oversharing everything....there isint an area in her life we don't know about as shes done a vlog about it- even how she met hot daddy...💁🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg, cant wait to see her when the boys are emptying her cupboards and throwing the whole contents of her house down the toilet! And refusing to sleep at night, have a mammoth cold - God forbid- or generally just climbing everywhere! It will then be a different story!

Reactions: 9
I do wonder if she has a personal ig, where she acts a bit more human. Anyone know?
This is a person who talked about (in a fair bit of detail) going to a sex show in amsterdam with fit hubby. She overshares compulsively so she's not going to have private social media.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This is a person who talked about (in a fair bit of detail) going to a sex show in amsterdam with fit hubby. She overshares compulsively so she's not going to have private social media.
isint that where he proposed? Amsterdam not the sex show!!!! although....maybe not🙀

Reactions: 2
Omg, cant wait to see her when the boys are emptying her cupboards and throwing the whole contents of her house down the toilet! And refusing to sleep at night, have a mammoth cold - God forbid- or generally just climbing everywhere! It will then be a different story!
I'm looking forward to when they learn to put their hands into a dirty nappy and then climb all over her silver settee. Gross but true.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg yes!!!! Its awful but we've all had to endure it and shes no different! Xxx

Reactions: 4
isint that where he proposed? Amsterdam not the sex show!!!! although....maybe not🙀
They went to the sex show the same night of the engagement, after their meal. They sat on the front row and she says that she apparently ruined it for it fit hubby as she felt sorry for the women involved and was scared of getting splashed :sick:
It's in her husband and wife Q&A video where they've got noah and greyson sat on their laps... be a nice vid for the boys to look back on.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
So she's off on a date night? She's soooooo busy but still finds time to have a pedicure, have shopping hauls and date night. The frock she's got on makes her look like a model for Saga magazine. She has such a hard life.

• Heart
What annoys me, when people ask where her outfit is from and all they get is ‘it’s linked on 21 buttons’ just tell us it’s from primark love!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.