Fopperholic #2 Desperate to stay thin, put the mug cake in the bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did some research this morning about what 9 month old should be doing and what will be expected at the 9 month check. Pics attached... I'm not sure they can do any of these tbh
A bit worrying if they're not meeting some/all of these targets! I know everyone is different but my son was walking at 10 months and had 10 teeth as well and lots of words too. She needs to see her HV as a matter of urgency....

Reactions: 2
Then trying to convince people by saying with the hats off you would see it 🤣 in your dreams nikki. Your husbands a creep.
Where’s the lady who posted about him being on Tinder and was very odd. We want the gossip!! x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
A major lack of post from bragger today. Funny how it was put on here today that she should have a day with her boys without plastering it all over social media 🤣🤣 wonder what sort of video shes recorded today that she'll upload shortly. Haul/ what u dont eat nikki or how many times u scratch their bellies and scream in their faces 😜🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her lack of interest in the twins development puzzles me. She's such a show off that I expected her babies to be talking and walking earlier than any other babies known to man. To have them so far behind must be embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
She’s far more concerned about her amount of followers and YouTube subscribers to spend anytime with her boys and helping them to progress. My little one was born at 29 weeks but was due the same week as the twins and despite his prematurity he is sitting and has been a long time, eating his own food, standing, attempting to crawl and rolling all over the floor! She’s just lazy end of story! She would rather plonk them in a jumperoo or seat so she can crack on with her crap videos or boring meal posts! She should be ashamed of herself! I know so many people who would die to be in her position but to her they’re just an accessory and a way of increasing Instagram likes. She is so fake it’s untrue and must be a really insecure person. She comes across as the perfect mum but she’s shocking! Her priorities are clearly herself. My little boy is weighed regularly and any concerns I’ve had I’ve spoken with my HV or his consultant! She MUST be concerned by now! If not she’s seriously thick and has no idea at all what she’s doing! I feel for them boys I really do. They should be playing with proper toys by now not baby toys and learning things not shoved in the circle of neglect constantly and left to their own devices! Good luck Nikki as when they can walk and crawl they’re gonna cause destruction because they won’t know how to play with toys or interact!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone actually asked her via the comments on her insta page if she realises the boys arent as "developed" as other 9 month old? It's like I'm literally dying for someone to ask "how come the boys lay down so often, are they able to sit up yet?". Darent do it myself cos then I'll be blocked and its genuine car crash TV following her and the pathetic life she chooses to portray.

Reactions: 8
She’s far more concerned about her amount of followers and YouTube subscribers to spend anytime with her boys and helping them to progress. My little one was born at 29 weeks but was due the same week as the twins and despite his prematurity he is sitting and has been a long time, eating his own food, standing, attempting to crawl and rolling all over the floor! She’s just lazy end of story! She would rather plonk them in a jumperoo or seat so she can crack on with her crap videos or boring meal posts! She should be ashamed of herself! I know so many people who would die to be in her position but to her they’re just an accessory and a way of increasing Instagram likes. She is so fake it’s untrue and must be a really insecure person. She comes across as the perfect mum but she’s shocking! Her priorities are clearly herself. My little boy is weighed regularly and any concerns I’ve had I’ve spoken with my HV or his consultant! She MUST be concerned by now! If not she’s seriously thick and has no idea at all what she’s doing! I feel for them boys I really do. They should be playing with proper toys by now not baby toys and learning things not shoved in the circle of neglect constantly and left to their own devices! Good luck Nikki as when they can walk and crawl they’re gonna cause destruction because they won’t know how to play with toys or interact!
I remember very early on when she got a brand new TV - it was way too big for the room - and she plonked the boys in their bouncers in front of it and I thought to myself I don't like the way you are trying to stimulate those boys and if this is the way you're starting then it's not going to go well! She is too lazy to properly play with them! She's not the first to have twins and God help her when they get mobile as she's held them back for so long ! She's going to hate it when they get dirty and they sure will when they're allowed out in her showcase garden!

Reactions: 6
As we’ve all said before, all babies develop at different rates but Hannah’s (hd_sw15) little Eden is starting to sit unaided at five months.

I can’t help but agree with other posters and say that Nikki is just lazy and it’s easier for her to have babies that lie still for 23 hours a day.
Hannah (hd_sw15) seems like a very lovely lady and with such a huge following she is so grounded. Take note braggers.

Reactions: 5
I remember very early on when she got a brand new TV - it was way too big for the room - and she plonked the boys in their bouncers in front of it and I thought to myself I don't like the way you are trying to stimulate those boys and if this is the way you're starting then it's not going to go well! She is too lazy to properly play with them! She's not the first to have twins and God help her when they get mobile as she's held them back for so long ! She's going to hate it when they get dirty and they sure will when they're allowed out in her showcase garden!
She acts like having twins is some sort of hardship. She should try having 3 under 5 when they are all off in different directions and in different stages .

Fopps gives you a wrong perspective of slimming world. Thanks to her and the likes of harry pickard they have finally made me realise it is a total scam. Fopp basically eats next to nothing (see today’s post - the mini quiches) - I would eat them whilst making a proper dinner! She maintains her “3 stone in 3months” weight lose because she starves herself. Never eats a “cheat meal”, crisps, chocolate, bread - it’s not normal and not relatable!!

Perfect mums are, in my opinion, mums who do everything to ensure that their children are bang on target. They attend clinics and school meetings (if children are older), play with their children, give them attention, cook, clean and work yet still admit that they need help and don't know everything. Essentially everything that woman isn't.
Anybody notice that she's never shown them in a swing at a playground? Practically every new mom has to have that first time on a swing picture and that's usually before they turn one.

Perfect mums are, in my opinion, mums who do everything to ensure that their children are bang on target. They attend clinics and school meetings (if children are older), play with their children, give them attention, cook, clean and work yet still admit that they need help and don't know everything. Essentially everything that woman isn't.
Anybody notice that she's never shown them in a swing at a playground? Practically every new mom has to have that first time on a swing picture and that's usually before they turn one.
She could easily push two of them side by side on a swing but then maybe swings and slides are too common for bragaholic....wonder died she even look at the red diaries that her HV had given her? You would think she would be sharing their growth as she shares everything else with us....

Reactions: 3
She could easily push two of them side by side on a swing but then maybe swings and slides are too common for bragaholic....wonder died she even look at the red diaries that her HV had given her? You would think she would be sharing their growth as she shares everything else with us....
Too worried her Gucci heels will get stuck in the mud

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Found a post on her fb page from March.... Apparently she was fed up of competitive mums and that Lawson was "rolling over and Grayson can sit up a bit and has excellent neck strength"
Wtf?? This was March... What the hell happened then? They got plonked back on the floor and lost all this development??? Wish I could upload the post but it states the file too large!!! 🙄.

• Wow
When you look at her Instagram, the pictures with the boys get far more engagement than her food pics (hence why they sell their children out 😔), so why have none of her followers noticed the boys lack of development? They can’t all be daft, I know you would be blocked for asking/questioning it, or she has ways round answering the question!
As with today’s quietness, she has obviously taken onboard giving them some privacy and respect or she is so busy reading here and had some good for thought. I’m sure a vlog is brewing about ‘trolls and their comments’ it can’t just be genuine concern for her boys welfare?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.