Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again, all of the comments on the syrup post are from channel mum’s, mum’s of multiples or fake SW buddies! Not one comment off a “normal “ follower. The group chat must have been constantly pinging last night 😂😂😂 and not posted on Facebook? Would that be because if the backlash she got last time? Would love to see how much she actually earns from that rubbish 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Yet again, all of the comments on the syrup post are from channel mum’s, mum’s of multiples or fake SW buddies! Not one comment off a “normal “ follower. The group chat must have been constantly pinging last night 😂😂😂 and not posted on Facebook? Would that be because if the backlash she got last time? Would love to see how much she actually earns from that rubbish 🤣
I noticed that too! Bunch of dip sticks!!

Ah this extension is gonna be never ending updates, her phone shoved in the builders faces "say hi Dave!! *Giggle*" .... And then when it's done she will give us a tour... and then be on the beg for free decor and furniture 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion. Fopperholic; did I mention I’m getting an extension? Please swipe up for #affiliates and check out my 21 buttons as we need to pay for it somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread title suggestion: Extending her house to fit in her bun. We know she still prefers Grayson, even though we think Lawson’s a hun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
fopperholic 20: forgot to mention I’m getting an extension, the skinny syrup fibber with non-stop gibber!

Reactions: 12
I think the extension is so embarrassing. Imagine freely admitting you won’t give up either of your two yes that’s TWO spare rooms for your kids! Says it all about fopps really doesn’t it. Nikki comes first ALWAYS.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
New thread suggestion:

I’m building an extension so swipe up please
oh and check 21 buttons for my hamster hairpiece

I think the extension is so embarrassing. Imagine freely admitting you won’t give up either of your two yes that’s TWO spare rooms for your kids! Says it all about fopps really doesn’t it. Nikki comes first ALWAYS.
this genuinely makes my blood boil, Ive never encountered anyone so horrifically selfish!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I noticed that too! Bunch of dip sticks!!

Ah this extension is gonna be never ending updates, her phone shoved in the builders faces "say hi Dave!! *Giggle*" .... And then when it's done she will give us a tour... and then be on the beg for free decor and furniture 🤣🤣
She will have to beg 😂😂 no way on earth is this tit show funding the extension. She can’t even get above 150k followers, or more than 3k views on her you tube vlog 🤣🤣. She is pure embarrassment and hopefully this will open people’s eyes to what a self-centred bint she is. 4 people in a 4 bedroom house and she still “needs” an extension. Joker......

Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t understand it, I had a dressing room which I loved but gave it up as the kids needed more space, and I didn’t think twice about it. When she waited so long to have these miracle babies why wouldn’t she put them first? In fact it shouldn’t even matter what age you have your kids and how they were conceived, maternal instinct should always take over. She’s the most selfish, cold mother I’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t understand it, I had a dressing room which I loved but gave it up as the kids needed more space, and I didn’t think twice about it. When she waited so long to have these miracle babies why wouldn’t she put them first? In fact it shouldn’t even matter what age you have your kids and how they were conceived, maternal instinct should always take over. She’s the most selfish, cold mother I’ve ever seen!
Yep we had similar, we’ve got 3 and the twins share at present but when they are a bit bigger my dressing room (more like a toy room anyway tbh) will be going so they have a room each. We are very lucky to have our 4 bed house and with 5 of us there is ample room. It’s ridiculous and quite frankly a shame to build onto what could be a lovely garden for those boys to play in too!!

Reactions: 6
She will have to beg 😂😂 no way on earth is this tit show funding the extension. She can’t even get above 150k followers, or more than 3k views on her you tube vlog 🤣🤣. She is pure embarrassment and hopefully this will open people’s eyes to what a self-centred bint she is. 4 people in a 4 bedroom house and she still “needs” an extension. Joker......
It'll be added on to their mortgage...... no way will she have enough in her 'pot/savings' to pay outright..... our extension 15 years ago cost over £20K ! We actually had a room added on as a playroom for the kids ! they are grown up now but it's def not a dressing room..... it's all for show, all for the gram.... it's quite sickening really that shes bragging about it when people she tries to get others to help (baby bank etc) have probably not got a roof of their own over their heads...... she's vile..... and see how happy and engaged Lawson looks when he's with his grandparents - even looks happier with Grandma Ryan and she probably hardly sees him !!! Says it all really......

Reactions: 10
New thread title suggestion: Extending her house to fit in her bun. We know she still prefers Grayson, even though we think Lawson’s a hun.
Extension to the above:Extending her house to fit in her bun. We know she still prefers Grayson, and even though we think Lawson’s a hun, she forgets she has a second son!

Reactions: 6
What is this woman's obsession with extending everything.. new cars (ego extension for her...dick extension for Chris) fake tits(chest extension) dodgy (hair) extensions, awful dead guinea pig thing on her head (bun) extension... she even gives herself a wotsit head extension when she stretches her pics. Now the house. Bet her family love hearing about that every 2 seconds.. can you imagine the bragging level over xmas😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder if we could see what she’s planning to do, assuming if work is going ahead the plans will be online somewhere

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion - Fopperholic #20: Loves a sparkly blouse like a granny, does she know she looks an utter fanny?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Depends how big she is going. Some extensions you don't need planning permission for. If she did need to apply then the plans would be online.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.