Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched that skinny syrup "ad" on her stories 😭😭😭😭 what an embarrassment.....

Dead rodent ready to fall off, camera going in and out of focus, the ring light reflection on her TV behind her and sound so echoey it's still ringing in my ears now.

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT YOUR JOB FOR THIS FOPPS 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Load of waffle about one kid being clingy (if that’s a clingy child I’ll eat a flip flop!) to try and justify why she doesn’t bother with poor Lawson! only sporting a ponytail after the comments on her tit bun and miraculously the gifted toys reappear... probably to take away from the fact those kids had one present... to share!! She’s just full of it, as for the extension she’ll obviously need another room to shut them in once they start walking duh! 😂 or maybe just the one child, out of sight out of mind as they say!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fopperholic #20 swipe up to buy her tit so she can stay at home with her boys, buy cars, extend her house, join luxury health clubs, buy tit hair extensions, fillers and botox, 90 foundations a month, balenciaga and prada trainers, umpteen shopping trips a week.....so please SWIPE UP - she really needs it to be able to give up her one day a week job TO BE AT HOME WITH HER BOYS.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That hamster on her head is totally the wrong colour for her hair since she had the dark bits put through it! It looks so, so wrong ;)

Why can she not see that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I'm confused 😕 if she has 4 bedrooms, boys share a room, their bedroom and a dressing room. What's the other room being used for?!

Reactions: 8
I'm confused 😕 if she has 4 bedrooms, boys share a room, their bedroom and a dressing room. What's the other room being used for?!
Thats the "guest room" for all the family / friends she has visiting.....never seen her mention anyone stay there ever

It's a guest room for when all their friends come to stay over 🤣🤣🤣
great minds 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For storing all the #gifted shite she gets given and has no intention of ever using.

• Haha
The other room is a shrine to her one and only true love... herself. Photos of herself and diamante trimmings as far as the eye can see

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks like she’s having building work done, don’t understand why she needs it extend there four people in a four bed home, and don’t forget she likes to size down lol
Ooh we will have weeks of her moaning about the mess, followed by months of her bragging about her chavvy fixtures, fittings & soft furnishings 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fopperholic #20 swipe up now... just 1 #aff a day will ensure an ‘influencer’ like Fopps can pay for her extension and carry on ‘spending time with her boys’

I wouldn't mind the adds so much if there were in anyway decent. They are all a steaming pile of wank. The skinny syrup one, she cannot think that was any good. The ridiculous hairball on the top of her head(my cat has coughed up better looking things than that) the going in and out of focus, the crazy unnatural staring into the camera the unconvincing babble about how good the spreads taste 🙄

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't mind the adds so much if there were in anyway decent. They are all a steaming pile of wank. The skinny syrup one, she cannot think that was any good. The ridiculous hairball on the top of her head(my cat has coughed up better looking things than that) the going in and out of focus, the crazy unnatural staring into the camera the unconvincing babble about how good the spreads taste 🙄
Especially after we saw her previous posts about the chemical-like taste to them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.