Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family are most important to her.. as long as she has her Gucci bag and trainers, Range Rover, hair extensions, botox, fillers, dressing room piled with perfume and more make up than the counters at Debenhams..you know surrounded by love and non materialistic things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
honestly when will she realise how very very wrong she's getting it? I bet successful SM influencers howl laughing at her attempts to be cool and significant, her adverts are woeful, her posed pictures are laughable and her stories are bloody awful and make her look like a prize plum, at this point shes a comedy account, can't see it getting any better ;)

Reactions: 17
I can't see why she can't y have
I do somewhat agree with this, but unfortunately in our household it's impossible to eat as a family as my other half doesn't get home until 6.30pm most evenings from work so it's far too late to sit down as a family at that time as my LO tends to have his tea at 4.30ish.
I totally get that totally, but she's a SAHM, she could have at least 2 of her 3 meals a day sat with them at the table, as in the high chairs actually at the table with her. They have no 'normal' food time interaction, just her stood in front of them in the middle of the kitchen with her phone on them.

Reactions: 11
NIKKI! When are you going to realise, they are not performing monkeys!!!!!!

I can't see why she can't y have

I totally get that totally, but she's a SAHM, she could have at least 2 of her 3 meals a day sat with them at the table, as in the high chairs actually at the table with her. They have no 'normal' food time interaction, just her stood in front of them in the middle of the kitchen with her phone on them.
Don't forget she sits down with them when they're in Costa 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How did Lawson get up on the coffee table? Not on his own that's for sure. So, she puts him on the coffee table and then tells him off for being up there. She sits him on the settee, gives him a toy phone that he has no idea what to do with, she desperately tries to make him say 'please' but he doesn't understand. He manages a bit of peekaboo but doesn't get much response from mummy. Throughout this debacle Lawson doesn't make any eye contact him his mummy, he stares at the TV because it's more fun than anything around him. She asks Grayson to play peekaboo, he tries his best but doesn't receive praise from mummy because he doesn't do it perfectly. Thankfuĺly Daddy is around and plays a little game with the phone, but this probably ends as soon as the filming stops. Have yourself a materialistic little Christmas Nikki.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Lawson is just fixated with the television.... eyes glued to it almost constantly - why if they are both there do they have it on ? If they are supposedly just sitting around 'chilling' with the boys why not all be down on the floor playing a game or sat with them on their laps reading, engaging them in something ! ..... I get having a radio on for background noise but the tv is on constantly even when then are eating ! She is seriously lacking in basic parenting skills.... I can see they are fed (though not as much as I'd like to see them fed), they are clean and tidy and I don't doubt she cares for them (being compassionate her - it is Christmas haha)! but for their age they really don't do much at all ..... it's really sad to see..... they do still seem like 8/9 month old babies.. not robust, rough and tumble toddler boys ....

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just got blocked because I “liked” a comment about her hair still being straight WHAT AN ACTUAL BELL END

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I just got blocked because I “liked” a comment about her hair still being straight WHAT AN ACTUAL BELL END
That's how I got blocked, liking a comment that was just speaking the truth! That woman has serious issues!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Whatever fopps

The most materialistic dick ever
Yep !!! I have a family member who is the most bitchiest, judgemental person you could ever meet, always posting tit like “be kind” and those quotes about being nice and not judging etc. I literally nearly spit my tea out sometimes when scrolling on Insta. I have come to believe that people who post that stuff are exactly whatever it is they are supposedly saying is a bad thing (If that makes sense !!😂 sorry am struggling with sore throat lurgy !).

Reactions: 16
Whatever fopps

The most materialistic dick ever
THIS!! was literally going to post this! She should take her own advice, the best present those boys couldn’t get is for her to actually want to engage with them. I’d be worried sick if my little one at that age didn’t look me in the eye and engage when we were speaking, she was walking and talking at that age and eating all the time because She was so busy on the go that she didn’t sit long enough to eat a meal in one sitting, it’s really sad that neither of them look at her (surprisingly as she favours one more than the other) and Lo and behold she’s posting basic things they can do which most kids would have been doing months ago 🙄 but they still can’t take their eyes off whatever “screen” they’re watching. On the chocolate note also, my cousins were never allowed chocolate or sweets when they got to about 7ish they were terrible at Xmas when they came to visit they were greedy pigs and spent all the time at the dining table eating cakes and biscuits and grabbing chocolates from the tubs!

Reactions: 9
head... Swear there's nothing in that mug hahaha
😂😂😂😂😂 WFT... what does the stupid witch look like... CRINGE!!

Yeah I have to say initially I was dead against people saying they looked like there was something wrong but as time has gone on I’ve started to think the same, they’re just too docile. It may just be what she’s posting but I feel like she’d post every milestone possible if there was evidence of some sort of action
I would definitely be worried if I was their mother ... I know you can’t compare children with other children as they all develop at different rates .... but even so, from what I’ve seen over the years and from an experience of having very prem twins in the family those boys have some sort of developmental issues

Last edited:
  • Haha
THIS!! was literally going to post this! She should take her own advice, the best present those boys couldn’t get is for her to actually want to engage with them. I’d be worried sick if my little one at that age didn’t look me in the eye and engage when we were speaking, she was walking and talking at that age and eating all the time because She was so busy on the go that she didn’t sit long enough to eat a meal in one sitting, it’s really sad that neither of them look at her (surprisingly as she favours one more than the other) and Lo and behold she’s posting basic things they can do which most kids would have been doing months ago 🙄 but they still can’t take their eyes off whatever “screen” they’re watching. On the chocolate note also, my cousins were never allowed chocolate or sweets when they got to about 7ish they were terrible at Xmas when they came to visit they were greedy pigs and spent all the time at the dining table eating cakes and biscuits and grabbing chocolates from the tubs!
Exactly this.

Those kids are going to gorge as soon as they can.

There's no escaping sweets and treats, no matter how hard you try to keep them away. It's all about education and reasoning - teaching them why it's not great to eat loads of bad stuff etc etc. Inevitably, they're human beings and they'll make mistakes in life and learn from those mistakes.

Control freak duck face probably can't process this notion in her tiny brain cell.

Reactions: 7
Exactly this.

Those kids are going to gorge as soon as they can.

There's no escaping sweets and treats, no matter how hard you try to keep them away. It's all about education and reasoning - teaching them why it's not great to eat loads of bad stuff etc etc. Inevitably, they're human beings and they'll make mistakes in life and learn from those mistakes.

Control freak duck face probably can't process this notion in her tiny brain cell.
When we were kids there was a boy whose mum was always on a diet - think she was borderline anorexic..... he was never allowed sweets/treats or even that much food .... at all the kids parties he was first at the table and last to leave ... literally stuffing his little face till he was almost sick.... he's grown up now and fortunately doesn't have a weight issue but I feel if you deprive too much once they are in control of their own eating it could go the opposite way and them being overweight...... they are such little cuties too.... they just look tired and sad alot of the time she shows them 😥

She is painful to watch. All of these so-called influencer wannabes are going to have hell with their children when they are adults. How many child stars have we seen go off the rails? They end up depressed, addicted, suicidal, arrogant, with low self esteem. All because the parents pimped them out from a young age. Obvs not on the scale of a big star but it is the same thing, the same abuse of childhood and morals. Even worse with these small time influences, as the prize is a lot lower. A couple of grand a year? And some freebies...big deal. Absolutely vile and child abuse IMO.

Reactions: 13
i'm currently undergoing counselling and hypnotherapy for binge eating, during my sessions its has transpired that i binge because i was deprived the sweet stuff and snacks as a child ( i think it was more a financial thing and my parents were raised just after the war where food in general was a treat so they weren't wasteful of what they had) I would only get treats at xmas and birthdays and off grandparents now and again so when i got them i gorged myself (in secret most of the time) and am still fighting hard to stop that mentality at almost 39 years old.

She has set them poor boys up for a lifetime of food issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Lawson looks startled on top of the coffee table, like, what am I going up here and what do I do now? And the way she says DOWN to him, like I do, except I am training my naughty puppy!

I reckon she has had no interaction with friends kids as she’s always been a ‘high flyer’ and just doesn’t have any idea how to treat them. Yes, they are clean, clothed, and sometimes fed but there’s more to parenting than that.
I hardly watch these days. I find it quite upsetting.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.