Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think sweet is quite right for her 😉😂 she is another of these social media climbers with ads and freebies a plenty .... she is much better at it than Floppybollocks though and her Ads etc are far more professionally laid out... She is definitely on a higher rung of the ladder 😉 and now not only is she a twin mum too.... the cherry on the cake is that her twins are girls 😂😂
Ahhh thanks for the update - I'm not a big Insta person but do go and have a nosey if someone is mentioned here ! She's def younger, prettier with a cuter hubby that Fopps ! I notice Fopps has posted a gushing congrats post but had no reply !

Reactions: 10
Oh I’m so behind but the car? I just find it all so uncouth. I’m a similar age to Nicola, I moved house this year and apart from people on my social media who work with me or are close friends or family, anyone else on there wouldn’t know this. I love my new home. There’s no way I would post about it on SM though. It’s all so braggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That photo of her holding her boys for the first time. Face full of make up - just duck off. I had a planned c section and looked like death after, can’t imagine what normal ladies look like after an emergency section!
I had an emergency section 6 weeks ago... when it was over I looked like something from the exorcist... she’s so unbearable it actually makes me hate myself for looking at her feed, but I just can’t help it it’s like a car crash- I’ve got to see it haha

Reactions: 12
Ahhh thanks for the update - I'm not a big Insta person but do go and have a nosey if someone is mentioned here ! She's def younger, prettier with a cuter hubby that Fopps ! I notice Fopps has posted a gushing congrats post but had no reply !
Fopps likes to think she’s pally and in the clique with all these younger, prettier, social media savvy influencers... often gives overly gushy praise, rarely gets a response 😂 ( from the bigger accounts ).... in truth they probably laugh their arses off at her and her mutton for lamb attempts at being a social media babe

Reactions: 13
'I've told Chris not to buy me anything, I prefer to make memories over having presents personally.'

She is just materialistic the other 364 days of the year then 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s beyond braggy but in fairness, I’d rather own my 09 car that’s mine than leasing a car that’s never actually yours 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just my opinion..
also she’s gotten so bloody old looking lately!!!

Reactions: 18
'I've told Chris not to buy me anything, I prefer to make memories over having presents personally.'

I hope Chris buys her some more Balenciagas... I’ve never seen such joy in her face since she come on all signing all dancing to show off her.... Tesco leggings. That is the type of memories she means.

Come on Rat Boy 🙌

I bet Chris read her Instagram and saw the “I just want to make memories” and thought if I don’t buy you a present I’m in trouble! 😂

• Haha

Not like she doesn't spend his money throughout the year on balenciaga trainers and a new outfit for each day of the week! Plus she's just had a new car

Reactions: 15
In the midlands there’s a massive weekly outdoor market. She lives right next to it - she looks just like all the other chavs that go round it and buy all their knock off gear. She stands out in the village like a sore thumb, chavtastic! You can take the girl out of the ditch (Redditch) but can’t take the ditch out of the girl!! Ta ra Fopps! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the midlands there’s a massive weekly outdoor market. She lives right next to it - she looks just like all the other chavs that go round it and buy all their knock off gear. She stands out in the village like a sore thumb, chavtastic! You can take the girl out of the ditch (Redditch) but can’t take the ditch out of the girl!! Ta ra Fopps! 🤣
I know exactly which one .... wonder if she gets her handbags and trainers from there 😜😜😂 oh and possibly her mince too !! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s beyond braggy but in fairness, I’d rather own my 09 car that’s mine than leasing a car that’s never actually yours 🤷🏽‍♀️ Just my opinion..
also she’s gotten so bloody old looking lately!!!
She really has aged a lot lately, I'd say more than 'normal' in fact. I don't think all those injectables have done her any favours, plus she lives on her nerves and fresh air rather than uhhmaaazing food.

Reactions: 9
oh jeez she even sings like a twit! had to laugh when Grayson launched his fork at her, im sure it was like "shut up mother"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooft..didn't like when she said "you're meant to freeze" to the boys! They can't do right for doing wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

that’s the funniest thing I’ve heard all year.... she be absolutely bleeping livid if he doesn’t buy her a present and one from each of the boys

Reactions: 11
My favourite is when you see her walking around the village in the summer pushing the pram with her massive headphones, her matching tacky gym wear on and caked with make up like she is some sort of A list celeb walking around LA!

My husband who never passes comment on anyone & totally unaware of who she is says “who the f*** does she think she is” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.