Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how someone’s commented that Lawson is nearly as ginger as Grayson and she has replied but not mentioned it 🤣 Why does she put a filter on pictures of her babies 😭
Remember how mad she was a few months ago when people kept calling them ginger 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Her boys just look dead behind the eyes in those recent posts, it’s very sad. They’re probably just fed up with her as a mother to be fair but if that’s the best photos she can find for “the gram” I bet they aren’t ever particularly animated or happy. My two can be hard work and unfortunately are not ah-maz-ing sleepers but they have so much sparkle in their eyes and fantastic personalities. I wouldn’t mind a bit of extra me time to get ready etc but if the trade off is under stimulated children who seem to not give a tit about their mother I know what I’d rather have!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Actually feel so sorry for the boys in those recent staged pics. Plonked there so she can tag river island PR in the hope that she gets noticed 1 day! To me the boys look absolutely shattered and as if they have both been upset (the baggy eyes 😓) please sort yourself out Fopps. Those boys need a decent mum, not a self obsessed year that spends more time on her phone (social media and checking herself out!) That she does with her twins!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Actually feel so sorry for the boys in those recent staged pics. Plonked there so she can tag river island PR in the hope that she gets noticed 1 day! To me the boys look absolutely shattered and as if they have both been upset (the baggy eyes 😓) please sort yourself out Fopps. Those boys need a decent mum, not a self obsessed year that spends more time on her phone (social media and checking herself out!) That she does with her twins!
But according to her they sleep right through, every night. They never wake up during the night... EVER.

Reactions: 7
Her boys just look dead behind the eyes in those recent posts, it’s very sad. They’re probably just fed up with her as a mother to be fair but if that’s the best photos she can find for “the gram” I bet they aren’t ever particularly animated or happy. My two can be hard work and unfortunately are not ah-maz-ing sleepers but they have so much sparkle in their eyes and fantastic personalities. I wouldn’t mind a bit of extra me time to get ready etc but if the trade off is under stimulated children who seem to not give a tit about their mother I know what I’d rather have!
What makes me laugh is when she says her boys are so happy all the time..... looks like it 🙄 plus they are so placid it’s so unusual to me my son is one month younger and he wouldn’t keep still for a photo like that or he would grab the phone do a big cheesy grin it’s so so sad

What makes me laugh is when she says her boys are so happy all the time..... looks like it 🙄 plus they are so placid it’s so unusual to me my son is one month younger and he wouldn’t keep still for a photo like that or he would grab the phone do a big cheesy grin it’s so so sad
They look really vacant and confused all the time.

Reactions: 15
I always think she looks dead behind the eyes in every post!!

Reactions: 8
Hmmm @agilityfleet are only doing PCH from Jan 2020 - their Instagram has 3 pictures on it - she’s clearly doing it as a promotion for them - shouldn’t it be #AD ???

Reactions: 9
Exactly. They will be very cute, and LJC is much more popular than old salty chops. Comparisons will be drawn .....
Never heard of this lady till you guys mentioned her....... (I'm not familiar with lots of big accounts!) just had a look and follow..... what a beautiful natural post delivery selfie on her stories...... she seems a sweet girl ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never heard of this lady till you guys mentioned her....... (I'm not familiar with lots of big accounts!) just had a look and follow..... what a beautiful natural post delivery selfie on her stories...... she seems a sweet girl ?
I don’t think sweet is quite right for her 😉😂 she is another of these social media climbers with ads and freebies a plenty .... she is much better at it than Floppybollocks though and her Ads etc are far more professionally laid out... She is definitely on a higher rung of the ladder 😉 and now not only is she a twin mum too.... the cherry on the cake is that her twins are girls 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.