Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite is when you see her walking around the village in the summer pushing the pram with her massive headphones, her matching tacky gym wear on and caked with make up like she is some sort of A list celeb walking around LA!

My husband who never passes comment on anyone & totally unaware of who she is says “who the f*** does she think she is” 😂😂😂
So do you know this munter?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm wondering if she loses her temper with them and shouts at them a lot. That would confuse them so much if one minute she's a raging banshee and then all smiles for the camera when she wants them to perform. She doesn't strike me as a very patient person and would explain why she tries to over compensate and can't be in the house with them, as maybe she finds it overwhelming and can't cope. But still she insists that it's all amazing... Also why are her eyes constantly red? Does she cry all the time? I can't stand her to the pit of my stomach but this would be awful if this was *their situation. I'm not trying to stir the tit for her but something just isn't right in that house.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm wondering if she loses her temper with them and shouts at them a lot. That would confuse them so much if one minute she's a raging banshee and then all smiles for the camera when she wants them to perform. She doesn't strike me as a very patient person and would explain why she tries to over compensate and can't be in the house with them, as maybe she finds it overwhelming and can't cope. But still she insists that it's all amazing... Also why are her eyes constantly red? Does she cry all the time? I can't stand her to the pit of my stomach but this would be awful if this was her situation. I'm not trying to stir the tit for her but something just isn't right in that house.
The main babysitter in that house when she's there is the tv. Since birth it's been that way! As an adult having watched this bleep I used to be confused by her mood and tone of voice. I had the pleasure of blocking it, they can only try!

Reactions: 7
The main babysitter in that house when she's there is the tv. Since birth it's been that way! As an adult having watched this bleep I used to be confused by her mood and tone of voice. I had the pleasure of blocking it, they can only try!
I totally agree. There's not one genuine bit of warmth in that house. She probably doesn't even look at them let alone speak to them. It's a horrible thought. 😐😟

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I bet she’s very shouty with them one minute and then once the phone is out she’s a different person which must confuse them. I’ve never seen one baby let alone 2 look so dead behind the eyes when their Mum is there and talking to them. No emotion or anything. Just so sad. How can she not see this? twit.
If you look at Stacey Solomon's little boy who is much younger he's really bright eyed, smiley, little arms and legs going like mad when he talks to him and gurgling/babbling away..... yes she can be annoying but she is always cuddling him and chatting to him and he's so engaged..... I'm sure Fopps does more than we see but the pics she shares and the story today Lawson looks so tired and not 'with it' at all.... they don't really engage with each other much either ? :(

Reactions: 15
I totally agree. There's not one genuine bit of warmth in that house. She probably doesn't even look at them let alone speak to them. It's a horrible thought. 😐😟
That singing on her stories. Firstly, she told us all she was a singer and used to do karaoke.....where!?!....secondly, the boys have no reaction again just vacant stares. So so bizarre.

Reactions: 15
If you look at Stacey Solomon's little boy who is much younger he's really bright eyed, smiley, little arms and legs going like mad when he talks to him and gurgling/babbling away..... yes she can be annoying but she is always cuddling him and chatting to him and he's so engaged..... I'm sure Fopps does more than we see but the pics she shares and the story today Lawson looks so tired and not 'with it' at all.... they don't really engage with each other much either ? :(
Yes Stacey's boy is alot more alert than her boys ever have been.

I follow a triplet dad account triplet_dad_of_4 he shares alot of the girls who are a few months older and the difference is crazy. Can you only imagine if fopps had 3 of them 😂

Reactions: 8
Wonder if the gifted chocolate brownies ended up sprayed with bleach? 🤔
She'll scoff them down....she's a perfectly normal size 12 when you see her unfiltered pics so I reckon she eats more than she lets on in her perfect filtered Insta-life. What's silly is that she's be more relatable if she admitted to a bit of over-eating of junk like the rest of us 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It’s the lack of engagement between the boys which I find really upsetting. Why are they so muted. It does look like Lawson is ill today too. Poor little chap.

Just catching up on her stories, she blocked me so catch up using another account, Grayson definitely threw that fork at Fopps! Really don't blame him 😂 I'd throw it at her too if she kept filming me!! And Lawson really did look poorly, give these kids a break and let them be kids, they aren't performing monkeys. X

Reactions: 9
Yes Stacey's boy is alot more alert than her boys ever have been.

I follow a triplet dad account triplet_dad_of_4 he shares alot of the girls who are a few months older and the difference is crazy. Can you only imagine if fopps had 3 of them 😂
She'd need to buy, sorry lease, a Hummer so she could fit all three babies in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s the lack of engagement between the boys which I find really upsetting. Why are they so muted. It does look like Lawson is ill today too. Poor little chap.
I've twins in my family and when they were little it was rough and tumble all the way. They were obsessed with each other. It's just odd how they are with each other to me.

Omg, I haven’t been here for a bit as she blocked me and was missing out but I made a new IG account — and came back because I had to talk about the story of her SNATCHING Lawton’s rice cake to give to Grayson - WTF 😳 “Lawson give one to Grayson!” - I found her tone with him there really unnerving, she sounded genuinely pissed off as if he Wasn’t sharing on purpose?! He’s so young thst wouldn’t even cross his mind yet. And why couldn’t SHE open the packet and GIVE Grayson one - why does he have to specifically have his brother’s one?!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Omg, I haven’t been here for a bit as she blocked me and was missing out but I made a new IG account — and came back because I had to talk about the story of her SNATCHING Lawton’s rice cake to give to Grayson - WTF 😳 “Lawson give one to Grayson!” - I found her tone with him there really unnerving, she sounded genuinely pissed off as if he Wasn’t sharing on purpose?! He’s so young thst wouldn’t even cross his mind yet. And why couldn’t SHE open the packet and GIVE Grayson one - why does he have to specifically have his brother’s one?!
Absolutely. It's really disgusting behaviour. Lawson was just bewildered as to why his mum was bellowing at him and trying to take his snack away.

And also what why the duck would you put this as a story? Bullying a young kid and also why the duck would anyone care?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If she wasn’t putting so much pressure on them to “perform” for her then they probably would do whatever she’s trying to get them to do. She just needs to take a step back and follow their lead, not keep worrying about taking an “impressive” video for the gram :(

Reactions: 6
Lawson always looks tired or poorly at the moment and in need of a hug. Wondering if with all her routine crap if its occured to her that maybe it doesn't suit both of them and he needs more sleep than grayson? She said about 'showing signs of dropping naps' but was it both or just grayson?

There's just something about the way she speaks to them that is so unnatural and forced. They don't seem to pay her much attention either.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.