Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those things are full of chemicals if it’s got no fat no sugar. Then what’s it made out off.
Also I’m so glad she’s showing us how to play with babies again. Mine tend to do that on their own so really clever idea fops! Also some should tag her in that post 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"ok in small amounts" unless you're being paid to pimp them to your followers then its fine to pretend you're bathing in them they're that good :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Soon as Lucy Jessica carter posts about national twins day 4 minutes later fopps' realises she's can't miss out on an opportunity like this 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
that’ll be me..... she’s the most despicable article ever
be bloody honest, you’ll get more respect if people know you have integrity
plus eventually brands will see through you and realise that you don’t actually bring that much revenue as people can’t trust your honesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You’d think with all her money she’s saved she’d get her tattoo removed Instead if spending money on fillers and Botox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
that’ll be me..... she’s the most despicable article ever
be bloody honest, you’ll get more respect if people know you have integrity
plus eventually brands will see through you and realise that you don’t actually bring that much revenue as people can’t trust your honesty.
Well done if you hadn’t I would have

Reactions: 12
That woman who posted on the FB post saying tell people to chuff off if they ask have you bee paid to do this it's non of Thier business ..actually she has to tell people if she's been gifted or ad etc as that's part of her 'growing' social media career that shes always wanted 🙄 .. I mean 25 comments on that post it's hardly gonna let the skinny co company or whatever they are called retire early is it 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That woman who posted on the FB post saying tell people to chuff off if they ask have you bee paid to do this it's non of Thier business ..actually she has to tell people if she's been gifted or ad etc as that's part of her 'growing' social media career that shes always wanted 🙄 .. I mean 25 comments on that post it's hardly gonna let the skinny co company or whatever they are called retire early is it 🤦
Funny how majority of the comments on Facebook are negative about the products saying they taste awful. These are comments from actual followers with true opinions, whereas on Instagram it’s her husband, bizarre mother and her influencer buddies mainly that have posted positively.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.