Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They used to come up sometimes on Thursday when she was 'working'. I guess now she's not, they don't!
She honestly would be your worst nightmare as a DIL .... If she was mine by now I would have pulled her up on her parenting skills or rather her lack of ... her blatant favouritism and the fact that she has them boys on show like performing seals 24/7....

Reactions: 10
It’s so so wasteful in every sense of the word. I feel genuinely guilty if when I’m having a clear out and want to part with an item or outfit and I have only worn it once or even a few times. She literally treats clothing like they are supposed to be single use.
And don’t forget how thrifty The Sun claims her to be!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nikki you’re supposed to read the books not just screech and question repeatedly!
I also can’t imagine growing up having a phone shoved in my face all of the time
I thought that, read the effing book and enjoy it - stop squawking at him like the demented bint you are, making him point at things - I seriously cannot deal with how much she pokes,prods and does all this stuff 😞

Reactions: 7
And don’t forget how thrifty The Sun claims her to be!
The Sun, accurate as ever.

I thought that, read the effing book and enjoy it - stop squawking at him like the demented bint you are, making him point at things - I seriously cannot deal with how much she pokes,prods and does all this stuff 😞
Did you see how aggressively she shoved the book at him when he wouldn't perform for her show? Can just imagine her face of stone and eyeballs popping out their sockets.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Even Fopp’s can’t be that stupid to leave presents, at the front of a tree, with inquisitive toddlers on the prowl.......🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
That’s exactly what I thought 😂😂😂 She probably did it for the gram
All a set up 😂 the fact she said “I will remember for next year” why? Move them now you total numpty 🤣🤣

Has she posted on YouTube recently?
She was supposed to Sunday/ Monday. Maybe she has watched her own stuff back, realised how tit she is and changed her mind 🤷🏼‍♀️We can but hope!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course she did
Lawson probably got jailed in that corner until he performed and went to them

Isn't it just bleeping awful that she's mentioned nothing else about her niece's 1st birthday party. Doesn't need to be photos or videos, just an acknowledgement.

She only mentioned it because she was freaking out it would mess up Ronnie and Regie's new routine.

Biaaaatchhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else reckon the lack of posting lately means the reality of having TWO BABIES has actually hit her? I mean there’s hardly been any vlogs for a while, her stories are just random snippets here and there, her grid posts are just random questions in an attempt to get some engagement. Definitely a drop in the usual waffle.

It seems that the boys new routine and that they’re a bit more mobile now means she doesn’t have the same time to fanny about making vlogs, dolling herself up, going out every day etc. She’s even done an online food shop o_O

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.