Fopperholic #19 She’s finally given Alexa a rest, but still hasn’t got those poor boys a vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skinny syrups now 🤦🏼‍♀️ Like she actually ate them pancakes
Like she actually eat the syrup and spread! The response on her Facebook page says it all, they are vile and taste artificial and like chemical. They are way over priced and the feedback on their service isn’t great. If she was still a consultant, they would all be in the Christmas raffle this week. How long until the Facebook comments get deleted 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Those syrups though 🤮
She must be shitting through the eye of a needle with all the additives she’s supping.

who the duck actually speaks to their parents like that on social media ?!

I’m bloody mortified it’s so ..... odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Like she actually eat the syrup and spread! The response on her Facebook page says it all, they are vile and taste artificial and like chemical. They are way over priced and the feedback on their service isn’t great. If she was still a consultant, they would all be in the Christmas raffle this week. How long until the Facebook comments get deleted 😂😂
When these first came out the company told influencers that they would send them the bottles for free on the condition they gave a positive review. The person I know said they wouldn't lie to their followers so no thanks. One SW instagrammer did a full honest review gave some 1 out of 5, some a 3 and reasons etc and the advertising team launched into a full scale rant at him on the post they clearly didn't like the truth. Makes you wonder what she has been told to say coz lets face it she isn't going to eat the stuff anyone seen her eat the noodle/rice pot since her terrible ad? Exactly!

• Wow
If you look on her Instagram page, all of the positive comments come from either her mum, Chris or mummies of multiples 🙄 somebody has been a keyboard warrior in the group chat 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you look on her Instagram page, all of the positive comments come from either her mum, Chris or mummies of multiples 🙄 somebody has been a keyboard warrior in the group chat 🤣🤣
I thought exactly the same! On every AD she does it’s the same Instagramners commenting. So cringe 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s always the same brands, just makes me think they must be so tit if they have to give so much away to InFlUeNcErS to promote it! Even before she got her mitts on it we knew it’s a pile of crud 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
So Fopps is bored of having porridge every morning, but will eat a baked potato every bloody lunch time for the rest of her life?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she gets people like her mum to comment to boost her engagement! Proper cringe.

I find it hard to believe these zero sugar zero fun products are delicious. I tried choc shot and it was absolutely foul. Just have a bit of nutella ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she's got a very short memory.....she slated these in the past! I remember someone commented on one of her meal posts suggesting she tried the skinny sauce and fopps in no un certain terms told her that it was horrible, she said some members at her group had tried it and said it was just a chemical taste and nothing like the real thing!! She said things like this are artificial and she didn't care to eat anything like that. I remember because at the time a few big SW accounts had been gifted it to try and I thought fopps comments were aimed at them.....now suddenly she loves it, what a load of crap......her and the sauces!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.