Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother of Daughters - poster girl midwife and influencer with nearly 700k followers. Virtuous and altruistic....

You would think.

Had several aliases on here trolling other influencers she splashed all over SM as friends including her own husband who she referred to as “a twit” got called out, posted insincere apology and has gone to ground.

Did I miss anything anyone?
I believe some racisim has also been mentioned on the MOD thread towards Candice Braithwaite.

I think the thing everyone is most upset about is that MOD tried to claim many times she was being trolled, tattle users were the scum of the earth and I think she had a hand in the petition that went round to close the page. Turns out she was on here in November 2018, a long time before a lot of us had even heard of the site, slagging off people she was claiming to be friends with.
Wow... Thanks for the info there. I feel all with-it now 🤣🤣 bit of a shocker though that one!! Xx

Reactions: 6
Fopps and Fopps mum - when you read this can you just take note :
There - place or location - over there
Their - belonging to them - their shoes/toys
They’re - short for they are

here endeth my moan!
I'm sorry but I really don't understand why people get this so wrong, it's the basics.
Call me a pedant but it's a real pet peeve of mine.

Reactions: 30
Fopps and Fopps mum - when you read this can you just take note :
There - place or location - over there
Their - belonging to them - their shoes/toys
They’re - short for they are

here endeth my moan!
Also - every ‘s’ doesn’t come with a poxy freebie apostrophe !!!

Reactions: 20
Fopps has created her mother’s account and is having a conversation with herself I think Maz is probably oblivious to the fact that she is being used in this way and is coming across as a) thick as tit... b) like she has a learning disability... c) like she has her head stuck up her daughters arse
its all very fake, and overly sickly sweet....
I often wonder what her siblings must think ? 🤷‍♀️ mine would absolutely rip the piss out of me... they must think she's an idiot... surely ?? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
I often wonder what her siblings must think ? 🤷‍♀️ mine would absolutely rip the piss out of me... they must think she's an idiot... surely ?? 🤣🤣
they probably don’t know either that she has turned into this fame hungry idiotic insta monster, I followed her for a time whilst she was primarily SW and relatively “Normal” and have never seen them leave a comment... ( before I was blocked that is ) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also - every ‘s’ doesn’t come with a poxy freebie apostrophe !!!
My son's homework this week was all about the use of an apostrophe. He is 10 years old. He managed to complete 3 A4 pages using the apostrophe correctly. Where did you get your degree again Fopps?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m a little behind and just caught up! This thread has moved along almost 10 pages today/yesterday!!! When she says she’s not an arts and crafts person what is she talking about? They are 1!!!! You don’t need to be Van Gogh ffs! When mine were their age I used to stick a sheet of paper to their highchair trays and give them some crayons, they loved it. And guess what it gave me time to chop veg 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Can always tell when someone has photoshopped (badly) their waist slimmer....It stretches the length of your fingers 😂🙈 I mean, how long are those?! Haha
20191108_164226.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Another story and more gifted toys not tagged up properly - you better start tagging properly or you will end up with more letters from the ASA and its not like you can deny knowing what you are meant to be doing like you do with everything else.

Reactions: 6
Do Instagramers have to declare their gifts to the tax man? This ad alone, she has received £170 worth of toys! (based on Smyths prices)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Can always tell when someone has photoshopped (badly) their waist slimmer....It stretches the length of your fingers 😂🙈 I mean, how long are those?! Haha
View attachment 55597
Flipping heck look at the length of that little pinkie. She recently said that people have told her she looks like Holly Willoughby..... more like Lilly Savage 🤣🤣🤣. She's been an absolute horror these last couple of days, she's a bare faced liar. She's never had to budget in her life and she absolutely looks down her nose at 'poor people'. I'm disgusted at her attitude and she should be ashamed of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.