Fopperholic #16 She sells her story to the rag, pretending to be a budget mum with a Gucci bag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who needs to budget when you get given tit for free allllll dayy erry day.
I bleeping DESPISE the influencer culture.
Give to the rich, take from the poor.
Adding smyths to my list of places to avoid, along with mothercare (who have now gone bust apparently - must be all the free stuff they've been handing out to people), asda and any other desperate company using these fools as advertisement.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I would love to know how much money these โ€œ influencersโ€ make by advertising and those stupid swipe up links. Someone like fopps doesnโ€™t make me want to buy it.

Reactions: 11
Sorry to just go totally off topic and slightly stalkerish ha ๐Ÿคฃ but what happened to the lady called AllTheHunsBeHunning? I loved her comments and not seen her comment on threads for ages. Didn't know if I'd missed anything x

Reactions: 16
the people who comment how we only see a snippet of her day so how dare we judge as we know nothing make me want to puke, do they really think that if she was doing different things, more exciting things that she wouldn't' be sharing them at every opportunity on her stories instead of the same old drivel day in, day out
This annoys me so much! Why aren't they asking themselves why she feels the need to portray a false life then in that case? The most successful people show a lot more than crappy soft play and subway. She struggles to fill 30 mins so somehow I doubt it's a snippet, that's as good as it gets ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ.. The words soft play make me ragey thanks to her๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 7
The story showing the kids getting washing out of the machine she says โ€œdaddyโ€™s pants will be all over Instagramโ€ so everything she films is for the gram so itโ€™s not like she decides to put it on afterwards

Imagine in 20 years when she realised she lived her childrenโ€™s entire childhood for a bunch of strangers (most of which are taking the piss out of her). Sheโ€™s such a sad individual.

I also wouldnโ€™t be surprised if she was another MoD and has a profile on her slagging others off (although sheโ€™d be easy to spot with her appalling spelling and grammar!)

Reactions: 13
I
Sorry to just go totally off topic and slightly stalkerish ha ๐Ÿคฃ but what happened to the lady called AllTheHunsBeHunning? I loved her comments and not seen her comment on threads for ages. Didn't know if I'd missed anything x
Is that not now the user SellYerMawForASubwaySalad?

Reactions: 1
Maybe it was another MOD alter ego?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This annoys me so much! Why aren't they asking themselves why she feels the need to portray a false life then in that case? The most successful people show a lot more than crappy soft play and subway. She struggles to fill 30 mins so somehow I doubt it's a snippet, that's as good as it gets ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ.. The words soft play make me ragey thanks to her๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Exactly, and those shockingly those 30 mins are the best part of her day. If anything else was happening it would be filmed and put out there

Reactions: 3
๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ step away from the computer Maz.... cringe fest right there... and spelling as shocking as her daughter ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
God fopps mum doesn't half make me cringe ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm sure she's a lovely lady, but duck off mazza! Nobody is going to take your comments on her ads as genuine anyway since your bloody Insta name is "foppsmum" ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ohhhhhh is it?! ๐Ÿค”โ˜บโ˜บ
Fill me in.... Mod? I'm old now I don't get all this down with the kids stuff haha xx
Mother of Daughters - poster girl midwife and influencer with nearly 700k followers. Virtuous and altruistic....

You would think.

Had several aliases on here trolling other influencers she splashed all over SM as friends including her own husband who she referred to as โ€œa twitโ€ got called out, posted insincere apology and has gone to ground.

Did I miss anything anyone?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Mother of Daughters - poster girl midwife and influencer with nearly 700k followers. Virtuous and altruistic....

You would think.

Had several aliases on here trolling other influencers she splashed all over SM as friends including her own husband who she referred to as โ€œa twitโ€ got called out, posted insincere apology and has gone to ground.

Did I miss anything anyone?
I believe some racisim has also been mentioned on the MOD thread towards Candice Braithwaite.

I think the thing everyone is most upset about is that MOD tried to claim many times she was being trolled, tattle users were the scum of the earth and I think she had a hand in the petition that went round to close the page. Turns out she was on here in November 2018, a long time before a lot of us had even heard of the site, slagging off people she was claiming to be friends with.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
the people who comment how we only see a snippet of her day so how dare we judge as we know nothing make me want to puke, do they really think that if she was doing different things, more exciting things that she wouldn't' be sharing them at every opportunity on her stories instead of the same old drivel day in, day out
I also query that we only see a snippet of her day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s on SM 24/7 Iโ€™d say thatโ€™s a pretty large proportion of her day to be honest....
I actually think these people wear blinkers that donโ€™t see her for what she is... I think that in pretending to like her and arse licking enough they think they will gain followers and become her โ€bestieโ€ ..... but arse lickers beware she has very little time for her own offspring so you come very, very low on her list ... letโ€™s be honest here sheโ€™d step over you if you were on fire ... unless the Scum Sun was there reporting.

Reactions: 10
๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ step away from the computer Maz.... cringe fest right there... and spelling as shocking as her daughter ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
"So glad to be working with them"?? So she is going to meetings about developing new products and advising on ethical product sourcing?? No, thought not. Just them sending you tit in the post for free and you filming your children playing with it! She lives in La La Land.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fopps has created her motherโ€™s account and is having a conversation with herself I think Maz is probably oblivious to the fact that she is being used in this way and is coming across as a) thick as tit... b) like she has a learning disability... c) like she has her head stuck up her daughters arse
its all very fake, and overly sickly sweet....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Fopps and Fopps mum - when you read this can you just take note :
There - place or location - over there
Their - belonging to them - their shoes/toys
Theyโ€™re - short for they are

here endeth my moan!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.