Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a gross human being. I really don't know what happened to her. There is that saying, someone who would sell their nan on Ebay if it benefited them well this is her all over, she would make money off anyone under any circumstances. Chris should be ashamed of who the women he married as turned out to be

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So she so obviously reads here, the swipe up about her Nan has gone 🤷🏼‍♀️ Yes Nikki you are a heartless cash cow! That doesn’t change!! You put up some pathetic story about your boys, why does Grayson have a toy on his high chair but Lawson doesn’t? Neither need a toy, a high chair is to feed?! She may have deleted her story, but she has hit an all time low today, advertising a vlog of her Nan within hours of her passing!
Grow up Nikki, walk away and grieve . Show your mother and grandmother some respect!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hang on she was trying to make money off a swipe up about her dead Nan? The words that spring to mind are moral vacuum.

This has made me so angry that I can’t quite articulate just how much of a bleep she is 🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm just waiting for mad Mazza (aka fopps) to post some gushing "oh what a beautiful message Nicola blah...Nan always thought you were ahh-mazing blah...Nan loved the boys...it was so kind of you that she got to meet the boys blah..."🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she so obviously reads here, the swipe up about her Nan has gone 🤷🏼‍♀️ Yes Nikki you are a heartless cash cow! That doesn’t change!! You put up some pathetic story about your boys, why does Grayson have a toy on his high chair but Lawson doesn’t? Neither need a toy, a high chair is to feed?! She may have deleted her story, but she has hit an all time low today, advertising a vlog of her Nan within hours of her passing!
Grow up Nikki, walk away and grieve . Show your mother and grandmother some respect!
This 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
totally and utterly ... well said

she has totally showed she has absolutely no class or a single ounce of decorum.
she‘s made herself look crass, undignified , selfish, and totally heartless today
her nan deserved better god rest her soul
and her mum deserves a better at a time like this

Reactions: 19
This 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
totally and utterly ... well said

she has totally showed she has absolutely no class or a single ounce of decorum.
she‘s made herself look crass, undignified , selfish, and totally heartless today
her nan deserved better god rest her soul
and her mum deserves a better at a time like this
Also bet she's fuming that it takes a family member passing away for her to get a decent amount of likes and comments on a post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes very strange there's no pics of the boys with their great nan, she never mentioned she took time to spend with her nan either, she's such a selfish witch it's unreal, she'd rather go gym or spend pointless money on tit clothes than be a family woman and do nice things

My grandma passed 11 years ago and I'm gutted she never got to meet my children, she doesn't realise how lucky she is but trying to make money from your nan who's recently passed is a bleeping disgrace even for her, I mean why didn't she just write she's taking time out due to bereavement but no she couldn't wait to post it to see how much attention she could get from it 🙄🙄🙄

*patiently awaits mad mazza comment*

Reactions: 12
Wow! Words fail me... I missed this as she obviously deleted it. The woman is unreal. How do her sheep not see her for what she truly is?

Reactions: 7
Wow! Words fail me... I missed this as she obviously deleted it. The woman is unreal. How do her sheep not see her for what she truly is?
I missed this - what vlog of her nan/Swipe up?
Was is actually a swipe up?
She posted a link to a video, that featured her Nan in, on her stories yesterday and put a swipe up on to watch it.
No disrespect to her Nan, but that should be a personal thing, she passed away hours before and she is trying to “sell” the vlog 🤷🏼‍♀️. Last night she put up about spending the afternoon with her family, rightly so, but she must have posted that link whilst she was with them, which is even more distasteful. Spending the afternoon with your mother, aunt and uncle who have just lost a parent, but you are still glued to the gram posting crap! She was already low in my book, but this is an all time low even for her, the fact the story was deleted says it all!

• Heart
She literally has no standards whatsoever. Trying to make money and get up her views on the back of a death of a family member is quite frankly disgusting.

She is utterly vile. I hope her children spend enough time away from her as they grow up to learn what’s acceptable and what’s not.. basically I hope the people who work in the gym crèche have morals and standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually used to quite like her videos then I think someone linked to this thread on a video and everything I thought was validated. Most YouTubers usually take a day out of filming etc then say they've been having family time and don't even mention bereavement until a little later because it's quite personal. I think she's quite odd and obviously trying to make this YouTube thing happen.
I see lots of preemie twins and they're not as far behind as her boys, I wonder why she doesn't talk about it. As a mum no one would judge her for talking about their delays, because it's something we all worry about. If my son had legs like Lawson I think id take a trip to the doctor's, they're strong when he's standing on someone's lap but it's the left one that is tucked behind him a lot that I'd worry about. He's such a sweet placid child though.

• Heart
The thing with the swipe up is it wasn’t even ‘here’s a video of me and my nan’
She posted to say her nan had died and then put up a story saying
‘My videos have been getting such good comments. Swipe up to watch! One features my nan :(

so it wasn’t even specifically her nan! Just a ploy to get people to watch more videos!

• Angry
  • Wow
The thing with the swipe up is it wasn’t even ‘here’s a video of me and my nan’
She posted to say her nan had died and then put up a story saying
‘My videos have been getting such good comments. Swipe up to watch! One features my nan :(

so it wasn’t even specifically her nan! Just a ploy to get people to watch more videos!
I missed this. She deffo has hit the lowest of the low now. Piece of tit. Her poor grandad.

Reactions: 15
I see she's at the gym this morning. Wonder is mazza looking after the boys.... You know to give her comfort.

I see she's at the gym this morning. Wonder is mazza looking after the boys.... You know to give her comfort.
They will be in the crèche....again. You know when she said she gave up her career to look after her boys...then looked around nursery’s but decided against that. Now they are shoved in the gym crèche 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.