Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were way over 1000 comments on the previous thread so thought I'd start the new one. Thank you to @JayS with 67 votes for the new title. 😁 Hope I've done it right.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So I have just been catching up on the weekends comments, she never fails to give us something to talk about.
I know it’s been mentioned but the whole real life parenting thing is a complete bandwagon to be jumping on. And let’s face it, forgetting a changing bag or spilling a coffee isn’t really up there on the stresses of being a parent.
Homestart UK have recently started this campaign so that parents don’t feel alone and like they can’t ask for help. The irony is, these so called mummy twats are jumping on it when the whole idea is to get parents away from social media influencers who make life look so perfect. She then has the cheek to post something about not comparing this morning 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Old bollocks has and never will show the real side to being a parent, she prances around like she is something special, never an eyelash out of place or a filtered picture to be displayed. If she showed the tantrums, the real mess after a meal (not just a few beans she had thrown on the floor for the gram), the messy hair days with no make up (and no bloody filter). Then maybe, just maybe, she would become more relatable. But she has let it go to far with her perfect life that she can’t actually lie about real life parenting!

Reactions: 14
Now I get the pretend I'm a frazzled mom look. It's not working. Now she's on about losing half a stone before Christmas and only managing twice a week at the gym and that not being enough. Some people barely manage going once. The new gym she's planning on joining sounds a lot like the one attached to the golf club my husband goes to...The Warwickshire.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why does she have to constantly rub her legs showing us those leggings? Ah I’m really irritable this morning and she is winding me up the wrong way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surprise surprise the new gym has a crèche! Those poor wee boys will be in there all day

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What an absolute stuck up snobby witch she sounds as she lip smacks her way through her stories. “It’s a country club don’t you know” “It has a crèche don’t you know” “my old gym was so basic compared to this gym” “ it has an adult only area” ( most gyms are hun!!) “we won’t use the crèche much” (bet you do!)
She needs to take a look at herself and her over filtered face, she is getting worse. Vile, absolutely vile woman!!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Surprise surprise the new gym has a crèche! Those poor wee boys will be in there all day
Least they'll be able to move about freely without a camera on their faces.... might speed up their walking !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I have just been catching up on the weekends comments, she never fails to give us something to talk about.
I know it’s been mentioned but the whole real life parenting thing is a complete bandwagon to be jumping on. And let’s face it, forgetting a changing bag or spilling a coffee isn’t really up there on the stresses of being a parent.
Homestart UK have recently started this campaign so that parents don’t feel alone and like they can’t ask for help. The irony is, these so called mummy twats are jumping on it when the whole idea is to get parents away from social media influencers who make life look so perfect. She then has the cheek to post something about not comparing this morning 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Old bollocks has and never will show the real side to being a parent, she prances around like she is something special, never an eyelash out of place or a filtered picture to be displayed. If she showed the tantrums, the real mess after a meal (not just a few beans she had thrown on the floor for the gram), the messy hair days with no make up (and no bloody filter). Then maybe, just maybe, she would become more relatable. But she has let it go to far with her perfect life that she can’t actually lie about real life parenting!
I don’t think she can actually separate fact from fiction now

Reactions: 6
What an absolute stuck up snobby witch she sounds as she lip smacks her way through her stories. “It’s a country club don’t you know” “It has a crèche don’t you know” “my old gym was so basic compared to this gym” “ it has an adult only area” ( most gyms are hun!!) “we won’t use the crèche much” (bet you do!)
She needs to take a look at herself and her over filtered face, she is getting worse. Vile, absolutely vile woman!!
The equipment is so much better at the "club".....you're not an athlete, hun, I'm sure the bog standard stuff in your old gym was more than enough.

You don't even need equipment to get a decent workout.

Arrogant cow - imagine the faces of the members when she rocks up with her orange face full of make up and taking selfies of her doing a tit in front of the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
she is so materialistic its unreal, her eyes and face are truly lit up mentioning the new club and its flashy gym, not too sure she'll be welcome to film in there and take endless selfies though and I can just imagine the chuckles from the members when she mentions she's "well known" as fopperholic LOL really regretting the choice of name now eh fopps?? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We get it.... you loooovvveeee your new leggings... ffs how many angles do we need to see them at.... 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"I only get to the gym at most twice a week and I want to be going a lot more...."
So the boys will be dumped in the creche all the time. Although it might actually be good for the boys (more Lawson) to get attention from an adult instead of being plonked in front of a tv whilst their mum sits on her phone!
Thought she left her Thursday job to spend more time with the boys 🙈

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.