Fopperholic #15 Prancing in a cheap pleather dress, her insta career is a mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eugh..mad Mazza's at it again.
You looked beautiful...bit trampy
Loved your dres...tits were hanging out of it all day
Your dads face...what did you notice how quick he dumped her at the alter (sorry...hotel desk) View attachment 51882and walked off...couldn't wait to get rid!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the chat on this thread is hilarious love it 💜💜💜

Reactions: 8
Look at foppsy trying to be artistic a la slimming world gem with her posts😂
Throw in a random fork and gaudy money bib... Art 🎨

Reactions: 5
Who are these people that comment like this ...... they really need to get out more
I think they all have a little pact to give other accounts “shout outs” to help everyone increase their followers. So transparent and all a bit sad really.

Reactions: 16
This is exactly what I thought!! Can’t she see that it’s not normal to give the boys slimming world food, my health visitor always said give them the foods you want to eat lots of! Everything ‘full fat’ 🙄 and delicious!!
Exactly. My lad is nearly four and still gets ‘full fat’ everything. Maybe time to put him on SW.. there is a bring a friend offer on after all..🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The mum's replies always sound bizarre 🤔
🤣
Was just going to say on fb she's commented on nearly all the pics it's so cringe 🙈🙈🙈

I'm gonna sound like a right witch but her dress looked incredibly cheap to me 🙉 Also, I'd have thought she'd have had a huge spring/summer wedding. Were they in a rush to beat someone else down the aisle or something?
I was surprised it wasn't a big summer wedding

Reactions: 3
Fopps has just shared another person gushing about her on her stories, the lady used the same picture as the other one and put she "clucked" with Nikki straight away, erm think you might mean clicked???!!!😂 Definitely got a mutual appreciation thing going on!

Her engagement is so low though for 150k followers you'd expect 1k comment and likes daily some days doesn't even reach 500, piss poor

Reactions: 12
Your dads face...what did you notice how quick he dumped her at the alter (sorry...hotel desk) View attachment 51882and walked off...couldn't wait to get rid!
If I had posted anything like that on my son or daughters feed
they‘d be on the phone immediately telling me to stop embarrassing
them.... Happy Anniversary love you both would suffice 🙄

• Haha
Iv only just noticed that her dad just dumped her there like YOUR TURN!!!!

Reactions: 6
Her eyes always look so red and sore 😳
Probably because of the spittle she puts on her lashes. Any hint of an infection and it's sure to affect her eyes. She'd be much better off using something like aloe Vera gel or clear mascara. I would comment and advise her of this, but she has never responded to any of the comments I've posted in the past.

Reactions: 6
Jeez soft play again! Jacket potato again! Spag bol AGAIN! My humans (husband and children) would chuck me in as a mother and wife if everything was so boring and repetitive. Live a little woman!

Reactions: 15
Imagine getting dolled up to the nines in all those (tacky) outfits with (hamster) updos and cosmetic procedures to just sit at soft play eating the same meal for the 182736636373727222th day in a row.

bleeping spitty lashed boring cow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.