Fopperholic #14 Stretching her selfies and lashes soaked in spit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This party today looked loads more fun then her twins party - take note Fops

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really makes me cringe when she tries to style herself on young women like molly Mae with the hair bun or Sam and billie faiers.. She's 40 and looks her age so comes a cross abit as mutton dreesed as lamb, maybe she should try looking at Holly Willoughby for inspiration or someone closer in age to herself.. No shame in getting older but she's not a spring chicken
I don't think she looks her age 🤔 if I didn't know I wouldn't think she was almost 40 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
This......🤣🤣🤣🤣
duck I can’t cope lmao

The mind boggles she has an obsession over her weight, she’s not overweight she looks fine and healthy. Yet if she eats a bit of cake which won’t do fack all to her waistline if she’s having ONE fecking piece! Live your life ffs enjoy it and live it to the best you can without worrying!! Life’s to short fopp, and please don’t spray your food with cleaning spray save it for another day and don’t be so greedy !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The “Veuve” name dropping made me gag. She doesn’t have an ounce of class. I bet Chris’ family rip the absolute piss out of her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe if Fopps didn't filter the duck out of every bloody picture then there would be less confusion around what colour her grey hair and orange face are!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.