Fopperholic #14 Stretching her selfies and lashes soaked in spit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to dress younger to hide she’s ‘an older mum’ when actually she’s ageing herself. Vans, jeans and a T-shirt and you’d look way younger than you do. Mutton dressed as lamb springs to mind. It’s like she’s embarrassed to be an older mum, when actually, no one cares and it’s becoming more and more common anyway, no one cares how old she is
When I was pregnant my midwife said most women she saw in a practice were in their 40's. I felt old at some of my baby classes, but then found out that some of the girls there were on their late 30's. I've got other friends who have had babies between 37-43yrs old. So she really shouldn't feel like she needs to hide being an older Mum. Since she has been to baby classes she would know at a 1st birthday party environment you would be sitting, playing/ crawling after your little ones on the floor, so a dress like that is not appropriate! Again, she is showing a really skewed version of reality... one that doesn't match up with real life. Maybe she expected Chris to do all the crawling whilst she stood posing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Looking at that NCT party pic.....she doesn't look like their kind of person.....just like the library group weren't her kind of people.

Poor Prikki doesn't fit in anywhere.
It's quite sad that she has no friends. I felt sorry for her for all of 2 seconds 🤣

So Heather thinks she reminds her of a reality tv star who she has no idea how old as she's full of botox 🤣🤣🤣 oh Heather !!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Heather loves giving Nikki compliments......

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fopps just needs to add a witches hat to that outfit and she'll be ready for Halloween along with her cackle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When I was pregnant my midwife said most women she saw in a practice were in their 40's. I felt old at some of my baby classes, but then found out that some of the girls there were on their late 30's. I've got other friends who have had babies between 37-43yrs old. So she really shouldn't feel like she needs to hide being an older Mum. Since she has been to baby classes she would know at a 1st birthday party environment you would be sitting, playing/ crawling after your little ones on the floor, so a dress like that is not appropriate! Again, she is showing a really skewed version of reality... one that doesn't match up with real life. Maybe she expected Chris to do all the crawling whilst she stood posing.
I worked with a lady who had her first at 50, no one is judging and what’s right for one isn’t right for another. I’m close to 30 and have no plans to have them in the next 5 years. If you can be a good mum and put them first, who cares on your age. (She doesn’t put them first though lol)

Reactions: 11
Haha fopps telling hev she used to get compared to cat deely and holly willoughby 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The picture of all the mums sat on the floor with their babies at the NCT party. All the babies are moving and the parent can’t keep them still or looking at the camera, one little girl is still but the mum is holding both her arms and legs and she has a toy on her lap. Then the Ryan twins also are still. I’m sure they are fine ect but they are so placid it’s really odd. It’s been noticed and commented on a lot here already.

Reactions: 11
Don’t worry if it doesn’t fit, you can spray Cillit Bang on your food til it does.
*BANG* and the food is gone!

The picture of all the mums sat on the floor with their babies at the NCT party. All the babies are moving and the parent can’t keep them still or looking at the camera, one little girl is still but the mum is holding both her arms and legs and she has a toy on her lap. Then the Ryan twins also are still. I’m sure they are fine ect but they are so placid it’s really odd. It’s been noticed and commented on a lot here already.
The whole family stick out in every event/photo like caricatures.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dawn Ward reminds me of a drag queen. Plus she's not a very nice person and hideously materialistic.
exactly what Fopps is too. Actually just had a look who Dawn Ward is as had no idea Fopps looks like a council estate copycat

Last edited:
"The Ryan twins" aka Reggie and Ronnie 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
In the stories every other child is roaming around. Lawson is lying there and Grayson just sat. When you're part of an NCT group you can't help but compare. The twins are probably the eldest aswell being born early so if I was her I'd be sat thinking what more can I do to encourage them. I know plenty of 12-13 month old babies that aren't close to walking but they can get around quick in their own ways. The boys are just so static. She admitted she didn't realise she had to encourage them to sit when they were younger I wonder if she will admit to not doing more to get them crawling and walking in a few months. Soft play every day isn't the answer Nikki

Reactions: 8
Someone tag Dawn Ward please!!! I can see her squinting at her phone going “eh? Who the fook is that, fook off and sculpt ya forehead”
That’s exactly what Dawn would say- I can picture it now ... Ashley quick come here and have a look at this simpleton she says when she’s my age she would love to look as good as me.. cheeky witch I may be 45 but I ain’t being pictured in the middle of the road holding up the traffic looking like a lady of the night who’s getting ignored by the punters.

I don’t know what the hell I have just seen... I thought you can’t top the pot noodle making with a unboiled kettle but this PVC hooker dress in the middle of a cross section with cars behind her is on another level. Fopps I hate you but love you the same time... it’s very confusing 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.