Fopperholic #13 Films children without permission, won’t buy toys unless there’s commission!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Child abuse and neglect should never be ignored because it can have such a huge impact not only as children but in the future. If you genuinely feel a need to report it then do for the safety of the boys. It can save lives. In my career I have seen children abused, neglected and die in not only abusive families but also in foster care 😔 😢 💔

Fopps as a woman who has endo and is struggling to conceive I used to look up to you despite my career and my life being very different to yours. Now you worry me hugely with your mental health traits.

I beg you to please put your phone away (after this message) seek help before it is too late. I lost two people very close due to losing their battles with mental health and I spent every day with them right upto the last spent with their children... Your erratic behavior is similar to theirs was in many ways. It's okay to seek help...

And stop thinking you are better than anyone else... We are all equal. It doesn't make you any less of a woman by asking for help.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is my first post.. I’ve been quietly lurking but after watching her stories.. Jesus wept. STOP SCREECHING WOMAN! the hell you poking these poor kids for? They look terrified!
‘Can you guess what it is?!’
‘No you crazy knob, because we are one, never seen the film, in fact little aside from the back of your phone’
DANCE DANCE DANCE

I used to really like her. Now she just comes across unhinged, desperate for attention and uninterested in having a life aside of sm.
It makes me sad, seeing a family struggling to find their way.
Put your phone away Fopps and snuggle up with those babies. Even better, put all the plastic tit away, make them a cheap small sensory basket and quietly talk to them about it and let them explore it, without the poking and shouting and screeching. The difference will be astounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This is my first post.. I’ve been quietly lurking but after watching her stories.. Jesus wept. STOP SCREECHING WOMAN! the hell you poking these poor kids for? They look terrified!
‘Can you guess what it is?!’
‘No you crazy knob, because we are one, never seen the film, in fact little aside from the back of your phone’
DANCE DANCE DANCE

I used to really like her. Now she just comes across unhinged, desperate for attention and uninterested in having a life aside of sm.
It makes me sad, seeing a family struggling to find their way.
Put your phone away Fopps and snuggle up with those babies. Even better, put all the plastic tit away, make them a cheap small sensory basket and quietly talk to them about it and let them explore it, without the poking and shouting and screeching. The difference will be astounding.
Absolutely !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
I literally can't stand to watch her stories any longer of her dictating how the boys should play with their toys. Why O why doesnt she allow them to play with them by themselves without her controlling their play time and screeching at them. Seriously the most annoying person on Instagram. How Chris tolerates her is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Guys I’m HEARTBROKEN. That Ikea part of the vlog 😩😩😩😩 whens head is playing with graygray and he’s giggling, Lawson looks so sad and tries to give a little giggle to get involved 😩 and then he tried to reach for the green toy but obviously it’s in graygrays touching 😩 absolutely disgusting.

Also, why does she put graygray closest to her in the highchairs? Quite a few times she puts him first and then Lawson furthest away from her. That poor, poor little boy.

This is my face watching her stories:

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Guys I’m HEARTBROKEN. That Ikea part of the vlog 😩😩😩😩 whens head is playing with graygray and he’s giggling, Lawson looks so sad and tries to give a little giggle to get involved 😩 and then he tried to reach for the green toy but obviously it’s in graygrays touching 😩 absolutely disgusting.

Also, why does she put graygray closest to her in the highchairs? Quite a few times she puts him first and then Lawson furthest away from her. That poor, poor little boy.
The camera always goes on to Grayson first, then Lawson is an after thought for about 2 seconds then its back on Grsyson. You can hear in the tone of her voice how she speaks to them differently. It's quite clearly she wanted one child and Grayson is that, Lawson seems to be her disappointment and lasts night post highlights that about him pulling golden boys hair. Lawson seems like a pleasure to be around, happy, chilled and so cute. I despise Nikki. She is a vile human being.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just watched her latest stories, she wasn't quite so loud and screechy at them whilst showing them how to play with the shape sorter bus! My ears could actually tolerate her for once. Think she has taken to heart the comments about maybe Lawson screams/shouts because he hears her do it!!!! Xx

Reactions: 9
Lawson is getting mentioned loads in this mornings stories! "Good boy lawson!!".
Why cant she just let them use the shape shorter themselves. That's what its for!! They're meant to figure it out themselves. She takes the piece and puts it where it's meant to go, then she tells them to "push". Theres no point in that! Shes a control freak!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s definitely trying to be quieter, but why doesn’t she just let them play about themselves? I don’t know why she feels the need to sit and do it all for them, they aren’t little babies anymore and they will only learn if they are left to do it themselves. I noticed she’s got Lawson sat close to her today too 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed on the comment about her favouring Grayson she hasn’t really addressed that 🤔 she just said yep he is craving attention and that he does it to other people not just golden boy

Reactions: 4
Lawson is getting mentioned loads in this mornings stories! "Good boy lawson!!".
Why cant she just let them use the shape shorter themselves. That's what its for!! They're meant to figure it out themselves. She takes the piece and puts it where it's meant to go, then she tells them to "push". Theres no point in that! Shes a control freak!
Oh don't be fooled, today's "show" is only damage control after yesterday's nutfest and to disprove all our observations!

What happened to their morning rave that they ABSOLUTELY LOVE?

So so so transparent it's unreal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
shes just not good to watch at all, its all so forced and staged and how she thinks life should look, let those poor boys put those shapes wherever they want to, mine would have had them in their mouths, thrown them, banged them together and probably put them everywhere except the right place and you know what? thats fine because thats how they learn, through play, touch, taste, texture.....not being told to PUSH PUSH PUSH like a mad woman.......took me right back to the delivery room 😂
she will control everything they do and they'll miss the vital part of development, the part where as a parent you have to watch them do it "wrong" 99 times because they're doing it their way and having lots of fun as they do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My toddler got bit at nursery by another child. I was horrified but at the same time, I knew how young the other child was and it wasn’t done in a malicious or spiteful way... unfortunately babies explore using their mouths and have no idea that what they’re doing might cause pain.

LET THEM PLAY BY THEMSELVES!!!

God it’s horrific to watch such a forced playtime! Sit away from them, let them do what they want. You don’t need to be touching them all the time! They need to learn how to play by themselves not forced to do everything. Even if they don’t put the shapes in the sorter...that’s ok! Just let them do what they WANT to do not what they are FORCED to do!

I have to skip her stories of the boys now...makes me so sad!

Edit: also why hasn’t she blown that bloody mat up?! She’s been told numerous times over the past year it needs blowing up 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s all making me feel really sad now. Just imagine having a tender moment with your children, or a fun play session - or even a trip to the shops and one of your first thoughts being “I must film some of this for my stories / vlog”. I just can’t comprehend how that must feel, the self imposed pressure to constantly showcase my life and my children for the approval and validation of others. I just don’t see that for her the benefits can outweigh the amount of headspace it all must take up?

I kind of understand for people like Louise P, Lucy Carter - even Brummy (🙄) to an extent, it is their career. They make good livings from it and it leads to other things like clothing lines, book deals etc. Clearly this isn’t going to happen for Nikki. She’s so unrelatable and really not very likeable. She can tell us that ‘this is just a hobby’ but we all know she’s pushing for this (whatever ‘this’ is?!) to lead to bigger things. Where’s the longevity? When the boys are 4...8? It’s just not sustainable. I don’t even know why I give it so much thought! I keep thinking one day she’ll have an epiphany and realise what she’s doing, I honestly believe underneath all the bullshit she’s probably a nice woman and just needs someone to tell her what she’s doing just isn’t doing her and her family any favours.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My little boy who’s almost 8 months just pulled my hair and kicked me in the face while I was playing with him. Think I need to punish him and do it back 🙄
I don’t I stand these people that say do it back! They don’t understand! I just move him feet and carry on playing and when he or his sister grab my hair I say Ta and move their hands. Occasionally when they’ve pulled hard I’ve mumbled a few choice words to myself 😂

Reactions: 12
I was looking at her story with the shape sorter and was willing her to let them do it themselves. I think Lawson tried and she was like 'are you trying to do it yourself?' and my head said 'yeah, that's what they're SUPPOSED to do!' So frustrating to watch and I bet it's frustrating for the boys too. When my last had one of those balls that encouraged crawling, one of his favourite things to do with it is put his finger on the spinning bird at the top to make it stop. I tried it too and he removed my finger. I did it again and you could see him getting annoyed by my doing it and he was only about 6/7 months old at the time...let alone for one year olds trying to play. She needs to attend parenting classes.

• Heart
She goes to baby groups with them so surely she sees how other parents let their children play? She’s such a control freak. She’d be better on the sofa with a cuppa, watching them and letting them get on with it on their own.

Reactions: 13
She goes to baby groups with them so surely she sees how other parents let their children play? She’s such a control freak. She’d be better on the sofa with a cuppa, watching them and letting them get on with it on their own.
she doesn't seem to go to baby groups except monkey music and didn't go all summer she has only just restarted. what I don't understand is if he is so bothered about being stuck in the house (hence her apparent refusal to drink coffee at home instead of costa) why she doesn't go to baby groups most morning like the majority of stay at home mums do? especially as they are usually free and she despises spending money on her children.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.