Fopperholic #13 Films children without permission, won’t buy toys unless there’s commission!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't believe what I was reading when people were commenting saying they bite their own babies to teach them a lesson. I'm bewildered, I truly am. I'm also extremely sad. Children should never be made to feel frightened, especially around their parents...because of their parents. I'm in shock. What the actual duck goes on in the minds of some people? They're just bloody half witted social media air heads. I'm disgusted.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I couldn't believe what I was reading when people were commenting saying they bite their own babies to teach them a lesson. I'm bewildered, I truly am. I'm also extremely sad. Children should never be made to feel frightened, especially around their parents...because of their parents. I'm in shock. What the actual duck goes on in the minds of some people? They're just bloody half witted social media air heads. I'm disgusted.
Her actual response as well “I have no experience so I can’t comment” no bollocks what you should say is “ This isn’t something I would do with my babies, it’s not something I agree on” she doesn’t have to be rude, but use your platform wisely. It’s actually illegal in this Country to harm another person, it’s illegal to mark a child. We get the smacking debate a lot at work, our answer is always “it’s illegal in this Country” people always think twice then. She really is doing herself no favours, this could pretty much go down as the week she failed at social media!!

Reactions: 14
Just goes to show what type of people her "fans" are.😑

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Please tell me if not allowed but can anyone inform me as to what region she lives in? I want to call safeguarding tomorrow and report her. I think the comments about Lawson and pulling his hair to teach him a lesson are vile and wouldn’t trust her not to actually do this. Also the fact they are so so behind and Lawson appears neglected.

No worries if it’s not allowed, I’ll just contact my own safeguarding. Oh and HELLO FOPPS if you’re reading this. I am going to contact them as you are so disgustingly out of order.
Where has she said this ?

Reactions: 1
Where has she said this ?
She didn't say it to be fair to her. Some idiot suggested it (as she does it herself and works in childcare so is obviously an expert!) and fopps basically said "I've heard that about biting too, no experience of it so not one to judge". I don't think she'd actually do that. Or hope she wouldn't anyway.

Reactions: 9
She didn't say it to be fair to her. Some idiot suggested it (as she does it herself and works in childcare so is obviously an expert!) and fopps basically said "I've heard that about biting too, no experience of it so not one to judge". I don't think she'd actually do that. Or hope she wouldn't anyway.
I never said she had actually said it. I should have made it clearer. I was referring to the comments. I wanted to report her a while back. The fact she has asked for advice regarding a son that she neglects is the final straw on reporting her. At least she’ll be in the system then. She needs proper mental health input and she is damaging her children.

Reactions: 8
She obvs deletes everything slightly against or questioning her brand friendly parade.

Air. Head.

Reactions: 7
She’s such a bleeping old twit!
I have to stop myself getting pissed off at some of the comments people are making about biting/pulling hair back, I just know by commenting you can’t argue with stupid people so just left it, but so much to say 😡😡
Just because you’re in ‘childcare’ doesn’t mean you know F all, I’d be disgusted if i knew my sons childminder had those views.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s such a bleeping old twit!
I have to stop myself getting pissed off at some of the comments people are making about biting/pulling hair back, I just know by commenting you can’t argue with stupid people so just left it, but so much to say 😡😡
Just because you’re in ‘childcare’ doesn’t mean you know F all, I’d be disgusted if i knew my sons childminder had those views.
It's bleeping infuriating. I've just caught up 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
The world is cruel enough as it is and so many external factors to be scared of and concerned about. Your parents should be your safe place. This has actually really annoyed me. My wee one would be so upset if I did that and she’s a bit older and could understand the intention. Imagine their wee faces at the hurt and having absolutely no concept of why?

• Angry
I never said she had actually said it. I should have made it clearer. I was referring to the comments. I wanted to report her a while back. The fact she has asked for advice regarding a son that she neglects is the final straw on reporting her. At least she’ll be in the system then. She needs proper mental health input and she is damaging her children.
Her husband doesn't think she has any issues mental or disordered eating. Apparently it's all just a tiny snippet we see of their lives that she posts online......

Yeh and within the week that concerns were raised to you about her posting their address online, you're suddenly getting cctv installed 👍

But all is fineeeeeeeee

Give Lawson a bit more love, affection and attention than golden boy and maybe he wouldn’t scream and fight for it so much. And for the love of mug cakes, if you can’t bare Golden Child having hair in his face then either get it cut or put a clip in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My son went through about 3 months of biting at one, the thought of biting him back! It’s awful! I know she’s a vapid witch but replying to people giving that advice saying she doesn’t judge! duck off Fopps

Give Lawson a bit more love, affection and attention than golden boy and maybe he wouldn’t scream and fight for it so much. And for the love of mug cakes, if you can’t bare Golden Child having hair in his face then either get it cut or put a clip in it.
For the love of mug cakes 😂🤣👌🏼

• Haha
The world is cruel enough as it is and so many external factors to be scared of and concerned about. Your parents should be your safe place. This has actually really annoyed me. My wee one would be so upset if I did that and she’s a bit older and could understand the intention. Imagine their wee faces at the hurt and having absolutely no concept of why?
I know, I 100% agree with you. Mine are all so much older now but I could have ever even imagined wanting to hurt them when they were small. It genuinely never crossed my mind. Now they're teenagers....well! Haha I'm only joking, I'd still never want to hurt them. It's our duty, privilege and honour as a parent to protect and nurture our children. Violence (and that's what it is!) is never the answer. My parents sometimes hurt me as a child, as punishment, and I'd always had trust issues with them. So I always vowed to never ever make my children consider me a threat and that they could always trust me. Isn't that what it's all about?! Her child may have "learnt her lesson", but equally mine - and I'm sure many others, have also learned what's right and wrong without the need to be spiteful to their child. This one really irritated me. I looked on all the profiles of the people who claimed to hurt their kids as punishment, surprise surprise, they all looked like brain dead skanks with halfwit mentality. (sorry that's ultra mean isn't it? I just hate people who hurt their children, especially really young kids).

For the love of mug cakes! That phrase has just made MY LIFE!!!!!!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Fopps should watch Chelsea Patemans videos and look closely and how she interacts with her twins and how brilliant they seem to interact with each other however she would need to take her head out of her arse in order to do this !

Reactions: 24
I’ve had to make a vow to myself that I will stop keeping track on what she is doing, because I can’t bare to see the continual lack of attention she pays to how her children are progressing and her lack of effort into ensuring they meet their milestones.

For a woman who longed for those children for so long, she really does neglect her role as a mother and is more interested in achieving a role within social media. My baby is a rainbow baby after a stillbirth 2 years. I spend every god damn day putting all my energy into being the best mother I can be to her, to help her when she is beginning to do stuff, chatting with her, sitting and playing, making sure she gets plenty of fresh air and making the most of the countryside we are blessed to live in. I cannot stand how self absorbed she is anymore. She cares so, so, so much more about herself and her own achievements than what she does that of her boys. It makes me genuinely upset to see because she will never get these moments back and when she does pay attention it’s through the lens of her phone camera. All I can say is I hope that she feels it was worth it in the future, because those boys will have suffered for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.