Fopperholic #13 Films children without permission, won’t buy toys unless there’s commission!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tubbaware 😂😂😂😂😂
Might have been her nickname when she was an uhmazing sw consultant/manager/director/ceo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her Instagram gives me a headache 😣 I’ve just had a look, the amount of different filters she uses-in one picture she’s orange the next au natural, the next she’s used some sort of auto tune filter on the boys 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈 it looks a mess considering this is her ‘job’

Reactions: 8
We rear faced for a long time - it is so much safer. My daughter always just crossed her legs? Someone said to me once ‘rather broken legs than a broken neck’ and it stuck. The research is pretty compelling.
Ah thank you, know I’m a bit dumb with the legs! Definitely agree to it being much safer, wasn’t thought of when my daughter was younger.

Reactions: 1
Most of the pics Chris has posted are of her looking doe eyed at Grayson and Lawson just looking sad 😞😞😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Alex Crockford (who Fopps went on the Fitbit event with) has just posted an interesting thing about building your platform... ol’flopps would do well to read and digest it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.