Fopperholic #13 Films children without permission, won’t buy toys unless there’s commission!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @roaj for the new title with 69 likes (y) had to edit it slightly to make it fit, hope it’s okay.

We are rightly getting through these threads 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor Lawson kid just needs attention that’s it, her stories today were cringe, them boys didn’t no what do and her screams go straight though me, imagine been in the same room

Reactions: 8
Poor Lawson kid just needs attention that’s it, her stories today were cringe, them boys didn’t no what do and her screams go straight though me, imagine been in the same room
She was so dancing around like a maniac when she was screeching at them to DANCE DANCE ...... the filming was all over the place and the boys were so bewildered ! 🙈 🙈

Reactions: 13
Lawson trying to crawl in that last vlog 😭 I know all children develop at different rates but if that was me and my baby I'd be asking for a second opinion. Because he clearly struggles a bit she got that camera off him pretty rapidly yet always takes her time on anything Grayson does. Why is she shocked Lawson pulls hair?! Most babies do this from like 4 months old! Try having a biter 😂🙈 I could not believe what I was reading, what she wrote about him making Grayson cry 🤣 Jesus wait till they are having full on fist fights over the lego! She's so clueless, does she know she's raising boys not statues who sit nicely! 😲

Reactions: 17
She won't care. Skin like a fking rhino this one...She's so hell bent on proving people that she is right and everyone else is wrong, she will ignore and ignore and put it down to haters and trolling. I am applauding these people who take one (block)😂👌 for the team and give it to her straight!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shows how much she's on there if the comments get removed that quickly. Why wouldn't she just respond. Soon her block list will be bigger than her followers list.

Why does she jump on the defensive when she’s the one who has specifically asked for advice?! I couldn’t believe it when I read the post-it’s so obvious he is craving attention? Just a quick watch of the vlogs or her stories proves that anyway

Reactions: 11
She won't care. Skin like a fking rhino this one...She's so hell bent on proving people that she is right and everyone else is wrong, she will ignore and ignore and put it down to haters and trolling. I am applauding these people who take one (block)😂👌 for the team and give it to her straight!
I much prefer the comments which give her praise and then tell her the truth but in a sugar coated dose. It confuses the hell out of her which I, for one, find highly entertaining. As you say, she has the skin of a rhino and is too thick to recognise subtle digs.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I much prefer the comments which give her praise and then tell her the truth but in a sugar coated dose. It confuses the hell out of her which I, for one, find highly entertaining. As you say, she has the skin of a rhino and is too thick to recognise subtle digs.🤣🤣🤣
Now which category does Tattle hero Heather fall into?? I can't decide!.😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Please tell me if not allowed but can anyone inform me as to what region she lives in? I want to call safeguarding tomorrow and report her. I think the comments about Lawson and pulling his hair to teach him a lesson are vile and wouldn’t trust her not to actually do this. Also the fact they are so so behind and Lawson appears neglected.

No worries if it’s not allowed, I’ll just contact my own safeguarding. Oh and HELLO FOPPS if you’re reading this. I am going to contact them as you are so disgustingly out of order.

Reactions: 20
The comments about pulling his hair back are disgusting. He is 1 year old and has absolutely no idea what he is doing. That is just abuse it’s made me so angry that people are doing that to their children and think it’s okay. So much so they are happy to post it online! It’s like the Saccone Jolys and cold showers! What is wrong with the world!!

• Angry
Please tell me if not allowed but can anyone inform me as to what region she lives in? I want to call safeguarding tomorrow and report her. I think the comments about Lawson and pulling his hair to teach him a lesson are vile and wouldn’t trust her not to actually do this. Also the fact they are so so behind and Lawson appears neglected.

No worries if it’s not allowed, I’ll just contact my own safeguarding. Oh and HELLO FOPPS if you’re reading this. I am going to contact them as you are so disgustingly out of order.
She comes under Warwickshire. The responses to her post actually give me more concern, saying that they bite and pull hair. They are babies for gods sake!

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.