Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sandra_1984

We all get confused now, even she can not keep up with her web of lies.

Can't have caffine but necks that Pepsi like there's no tomorrow. And spends her life in Costa.

Leaves work to spend more time with beloved boys but then actually spends even less time with them than before.

Blonde with brains but can't even spell the most simple words or construct a coherent sentence.

Has loadsa money but can't afford to send the boys to nursery and has to give up her PT sessions as she can't afford them.

Hates her legs but wears leg revealing outfits at every opportunity.

Social butterfly with barely any friends.

Posh as hell but family are like something from shameless.

Smallest body size she's been since she's been an adult so had to buy new clothes recently, but just before she bought them she's suddenly gained about 10lbs but feels happy yet insecure about it.

Lost 3 stone in 3 months, but was actually closer to 2 stone.

Wanted to breastfeed and had every consultant under the sun to help her but never had intentions to do so, already had a ton of excuses at her disposal.

Mum of the year but kids always look bewildered when she tries to interact with them.

Wants a sheer and light foundation but settles on este laude double wear which has the consistency (and colour) of wet plaster.

Eats like a horse. A Lego horse.

This is chicken curry. No this is salmon curry. No chicken no salmon.....

Puts boys in own room at around 3 months then pretends they were 6 months.

Gives advice about how she do successfully takes dummys away from twins, when they never had them.

It's so easy to be confused. Even she is.

Oh ✌ also forgot, I said it before in the last thread. The foodie who only ever eats at harvester or subway. Woman is a joke.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Ceebee_Geebee

She sure is!
I'm waiting for a new low. Like how I wipe my bum with only three sheets of toilet roll.
Though, even then I'm sure people will ask for a video on that sickos
Hi guys so everyone's been asking me how I wipe my arse. (lip smack) Well I've found this uhmazing new way of doing it which I've been doing for absolute ages (lip smack, giggle). What I do is I get three (2.5 corrected) pieces of toilet paper, you can use more but three is loads for me. (lip smack) I spit on it which really does the trick. It's what works for me but you don't have to do it. Let me know in the comments if you've tried it and what you think. Also I'll be doing a video blog about it and don't forget to check my 21 buttons for the toilet paper I use. Uhmazing! (lip smack, giggle, giggle, snort, lip smack)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Hipbones

Thread suggestion:

Stretching her selfies, lashes soaked in spit, her pot noodle ad was utterly shit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Sandra_1984

Thing is, she blocks more than just trolls! She blocked me when I liked someone's comment who'd said este laude double wear isn't a sheer foundation! I still liked her at the time, but after that I thought, fucking bitch, I'm joining the nice girls at tattle to bitch about you because you're a po faced liar. Had my eyes well and truly opened since being on here.

She also blocked my friend, before me, who worshiped her. Always commented lovely things etc. Then one day she was blocked, and it REALLY knocked her self esteem. Especially as she was actually following fopps as a new mum. So how about the people YOU make feel bad Nicola? How about the people you make money from who you couldn't give a fudge about? How about the people you flaunt on your "video blog" who don't know they're being filmed at play areas? How about your boys who you make money from exploiting their privacy and childhood? How about the little people in sweatshops making your primark clothes?
And as for not reading messages, pull the other one. You're obsessed with what people (strangers!) think of you! That's why you carry a fake Gucci bag and always ALWAYS have a face full of plastered on make up. You're so worried about what people think of you that instead of spending time with those "longed for children" you monitor your instagram comments and likes like a Wall Street stock broker. That's why you block anything negative, because you care so much what others think and don't want them to be influenced by anything negative. You give so much of a shit about what people think of you that you put every little piece of your life online trying to portray this rich, educated, happy little size 8 mum, when you are none of those things! You're an absolute joke!! Writing comments to yourself from your mums account or questions for you to answer on your story. You're so ME ME ME!

I've got so carried away here! Been a very hot day and I'm pregnant and hormonal, but fuck off Nicola. Jealousy?!!! You're an actual disgrace who sets out to make herself look amazing while stepping on anyone else to get there. You have no idea how bad you've made people feel by flaunting your doctored pictures of your postpartum body (which fuck off is NOT a size 8). You have no bloody idea of being kind or sisterhood. You're the epitome of a twit. I know you read here, stop being such an arrogant and ignorant arsehole and spend some time being a parent instead of such a comment monitoring Nazi.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
D

Deleted member

Genuine question as I have the upmost respect for anyone who does the job you do but do you really think she should be reported? She’s clearly a very loving Mum, learning by her mistakes (which aren’t horrendous or abusive. Surely this would waste the time of the professionals who could be helping genuine cases? Whether you like her or not, I think reporting her to childcare services would be the equivalent of dialling 999 when you don’t have an emergency. Absolutely hate the thought of a child who is in genuine danger, not getting the help they need because the professionals have been distracted by something like this
I’m an early years professional and I read the posts about reporting her and shake my head. As someone who trains my staff team in child protection,it is really important to get across coming from a place of not judging others on your own standards. Just because the way someone else parents isn’t what you would do,does not mean it’s child abuse.

Case in point,I’ve had kids coming into nursery in the morning with unbrushed hair and teeth and staff clutching their chests and saying it’s neglect. No it isn’t. It’s a frazzled mum with a difficult child choosing her battles in the morning. It takes us 5 minutes to sort it. This is a judgement based on staffs standard for their own kids. It does not mean for a minute that the child in question is neglected,just that mums priorities in the morning are different. The child is otherwise clean,fed and most importantly loved.

There are children who live in what some of us would classify as hovels with no carpets,threadbare furniture and a parent who has drug,alcohol and mental health issues and they remain at home with their parent with support from the health visitor,nursery and sometimes social services.

Imagine you could just make claims about someone abusing their child with no basis and social services had to act. Fopps may certainty not win parent of the year, but her boys are cared for and loved in their home environment. It was not Nikki who said that she would bite a baby so a bit unfair to jump on her

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

FFS1977

Child abuse and neglect should never be ignored because it can have such a huge impact not only as children but in the future. If you genuinely feel a need to report it then do for the safety of the boys. It can save lives. In my career I have seen children abused, neglected and die in not only abusive families but also in foster care 😔 😢 💔

Fopps as a woman who has endo and is struggling to conceive I used to look up to you despite my career and my life being very different to yours. Now you worry me hugely with your mental health traits.

I beg you to please put your phone away (after this message) seek help before it is too late. I lost two people very close due to losing their battles with mental health and I spent every day with them right upto the last spent with their children... Your erratic behavior is similar to theirs was in many ways. It's okay to seek help...

And stop thinking you are better than anyone else... We are all equal. It doesn't make you any less of a woman by asking for help.
Genuine question as I have the upmost respect for anyone who does the job you do but do you really think she should be reported? She’s clearly a very loving Mum, learning by her mistakes (which aren’t horrendous or abusive. Surely this would waste the time of the professionals who could be helping genuine cases? Whether you like her or not, I think reporting her to childcare services would be the equivalent of dialling 999 when you don’t have an emergency. Absolutely hate the thought of a child who is in genuine danger, not getting the help they need because the professionals have been distracted by something like this

• Heart
Reactions: 47
This is my first post.. I’ve been quietly lurking but after watching her stories.. Jesus wept. STOP SCREECHING WOMAN! the hell you poking these poor kids for? They look terrified!
‘Can you guess what it is?!’
‘No you crazy knob, because we are one, never seen the film, in fact little aside from the back of your phone’
DANCE DANCE DANCE

I used to really like her. Now she just comes across unhinged, desperate for attention and uninterested in having a life aside of sm.
It makes me sad, seeing a family struggling to find their way.
Put your phone away Fopps and snuggle up with those babies. Even better, put all the plastic shit away, make them a cheap small sensory basket and quietly talk to them about it and let them explore it, without the poking and shouting and screeching. The difference will be astounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Monkey47

VIP Member
I’m sorry - and don’t read too much into this - but I keep expecting a shirtless ‘plumber’ to walk in with a dodgy tash to ‘fix’ her pipes 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 42

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
OH MY FUCKING FUCKETY FUCKAROO FUCKING GOOOOD
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAGGAGAGHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 41

JayS

#fopperholic 14: for selling her life she did settle, making pot noodles without boiling the kettle.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

lexiloo

VIP Member
"I took this photo VERY quickly as I felt a bit embarrassed & didn't want anyone to see me" so I put it up on instagram instead so all my followers can tell me how slim/beautiful/lucky/gorgeous I am
my eyes are rolling so hard they may never stop :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 40

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I’ll never understand why people who don’t work during the week choose to do a supermarket shop on a weekend!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Kweenbee

How does she kiss her fella with that lip liner catastrophe on her face? Also, how does she get all that mascara off her lashes every day? Genuine questions. Hhahahahahha
That should be her next vlog, how to chisel your make up off after a long day of being a cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39