Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the party vlog-I find it really difficult to watch the way she is with the two boys, the majority of her attention is focused towards Grayson, and it almost seems like she suddenly thinks ‘oh I better show Lawson aswell’ and then quickly goes back to Grayson 😔 are the boys crawling yet? I don’t want to compare them, but my little one was on the move at 5 months, and by his first birthday we had no hope in hell at getting him to sit still for 5 minutes let alone for a whole photo shoot!!

Reactions: 11
God that vlog. Lamest, cheapest party ever. I don't care about that, but when you've put that much thought into it and that's what you produce 😳 embarrassing.

Can someone tell her formula *is* cow's milk please?

Reactions: 18
Has anybody looked at the pictures on Chris’ golf page? Look at the family one. Note the interaction between Chris and Grayson, compared to how Lawson is looking at Nikki 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Has anybody looked at the pictures on Chris’ golf page? Look at the family one. Note the interaction between Chris and Grayson, compared to how Lawson is looking at Nikki 😞
Yes just saw that. No wonder she chose not to share that one. She also looks a relatively normal colour, and size, not her usual orange stretched lollipop head look she usually edits her photos to so probably didn’t want people to see it.

Reactions: 9
i really do think she feeds the boys some weird foods....smoked salmon? no wonder they are not eating she feeds them so many weird foods

Yes just saw that. No wonder she chose not to share that one. She also looks a relatively normal colour, and size, not her usual orange stretched lollipop head look she usually edits her photos to so probably didn’t want people to see it.
i cant find it?

Reactions: 3
looking at the picture of her and Chris two years ago on her stories how can she deny lip fillers? her top lip is totally different

has she got no stories atm? or has she blocked me from seeing stories?

there are a fair few on there at the moment, has she blocked you?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
looking at the picture of her and Chris two years ago on her stories how can she deny lip fillers? her top lip is totally different

there are a fair few on there at the moment, has she blocked you?
well i can see her insta feed but not her stories. so not sure. i had the same issue with Gammons but i do have another account if i need to use it thats how i see her stories.

re the photo above from Chris's insta-i think she's looking at Chris. Her,C & G look like a wee happy family with poor Lawson an outsider.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.