Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even professionals wouldn’t be diagnosing a baby less than one with autism so I don’t think it’s something we can comment on really. I know it’s a gossip site, but really can we think how we would feel if we read something like this about our own children? You might find her annoying and I know she puts her life out there for her to see but I think sometimes people forget this is an actual Mum with two babies.
Every person who has mentioned autism or some other condition has been really careful not to be nasty about it I think. It’s simply people observing what she so willingly puts out there for every Tom Dick and Harry to watch from the day they were born. So while people may only see snippets of their day, she has posted about them near enough every day of their life so it’s not hard to get a picture of their development, or lack of. I think at this point, considering they’re now a year old, most people are just concerned about the boys and the fact she seems completely uninterested in helping them.

Of course she would never actually admit anything was wrong or that the HV had been and mentioned anything because that wouldn’t fit with her image of being the perfect twin mum. Even though by being honest about it, she might get actual help from her followers and most would be understanding and find her more relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My now 12 yo son was a proper late developer movement wise, lliterally didn’t move till gone 1 and didn’t walk till 15 months - but his speech was off the scale. My 10 year old daughter was fully walking at 10 months but not as advanced as her brother at talking. I honestly think those boys are not meeting their milestones because they’re constantly being engaged with through a screen. All mums take videos and photos but it feels like their every action is recorded and it doesn’t sit right at all

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know there was initially concern regarding Lawson on here but watching him interact with others it seems quite clear the issue is not with him but with his mother.

Reactions: 21
I know there was initially concern regarding Lawson on here but watching him interact with others it seems quite clear the issue is not with him but with his mother.
Have you noticed that when she films him, whilst talking to him, that he is always looking away like he is trying to get reassurance from else where?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Have you noticed that when she films him, whilst talking to him, that he is always looking away like he is trying to get reassurance from else where?
Yes! He is so uncomfortable with her and seems so much more relaxed with others. A kid that young should not be like with his ‘primary caregiver’. It makes me feel really uncomfortable watching her poking at him whilst he is warily trying to work out how he should respond. It makes me so mad as he is such a sweetheart. It’s heartbreaking to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Yes! He is so uncomfortable with her and seems so much more relaxed with others. A kid that young should not be like with his ‘primary caregiver’. It makes me feel really uncomfortable watching her poking at him whilst he is warily trying to work out how he should respond. It makes me so mad as he is such a sweetheart. It’s heartbreaking to watch.
I noticed today, as well, on her stories when she was singing with them she pulled Lawson’s leg from under him. It was bent like he was trying to push off but she straightened it. It just seems odd how she behaves, particularly with Lawson. He genuinely looks like a sad boy. If only he could spend more time with Grandad, who absolutely dotes on him and brings out a happier Lawson.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Dried up potatoes with a selection of cheese, beans and tuna! Wonder if they all phoned in advance to ask for no oil 🤷🏼‍♀️
There was white bread and cheese, that Chris got the blame for. Bet he was taking advantage whilst he could 🤣🤣
[/QUOTE
Syn free potatoes were catered for her needs plus she can eat the leftover jackets

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dried up potatoes with a selection of cheese, beans and tuna! Wonder if they all phoned in advance to ask for no oil 🤷🏼‍♀️
There was white bread and cheese, that Chris got the blame for. Bet he was taking advantage whilst he could 🤣🤣
I bet she sat judging the women that didn't weigh out their cheese....

• Haha
For a ‘foodie’ she eats the same old tit day in day out.

Reactions: 16
they're like 6/7 month old babies.
NO! Absolutely not. My 7 month old doesn’t sit still and is certainly not placid. She moves around, is interested in everything, communicates non verbally and through babbling, plays with toys, interacts. I won’t go on.

Please don’t compare them to a 7 month old! They are very very underdeveloped and this is completely through the fault of the lack of parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
NO! Absolutely not. My 7 month old doesn’t sit still and is certainly not placid. She moves around, is interested in everything, communicates non verbally and through babbling, plays with toys, interacts. I won’t go on.

Please don’t compare them to a 7 month old! They are very very underdeveloped and this is completely through the fault of the lack of parenting.

Have to agree with you. They're more like how mine all were when they were around 4-5 months old.
It's actually heartbreaking.

Maybe even younger than that. These boys don't tend to make any effort whatsoever to communicate, no babbling, not even sticking out tongue to mimic primary care giver's mouth movements like an 8 week old baby would. It's as though they've been cut off from ever having any human interaction.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Even professionals wouldn’t be diagnosing a baby less than one with autism so I don’t think it’s something we can comment on really. I know it’s a gossip site, but really can we think how we would feel if we read something like this about our own children? You might find her annoying and I know she puts her life out there for her to see but I think sometimes people forget this is an actual Mum with two babies.
I was about to say the Same and tbh babies can change so much in a matter of weeks too who knows in the next few weeks the boys might be shown having fun screeching crawling and interacting with eachother. We only see what she wants us to see which is her perfectly well behaved boys.. who knows what else they do? But I'm the same as much as I cant stand the woman I'd hate to read negative comments about my children xx

Reactions: 6
I thought the party table with the blue plastic tablecloth scattered with pointless tit looked just like one of her horrible SW group tables 😂 Not so Sam & Billie Faiers...
Made me laugh when she was showing 'us' around the party garden set up and she said, there are loads of balloons! I didn't see loads of balloons, I saw the odd sad, single floating balloon here and there, it all looked very unimpressive!
If there's one cheap way to brighten up any party, its clusters of balloons here, there and everywhere, not grey ones though Nicola!

I get the feeling that though she may have friends that have had kids, because she's so selfish and apparently 'high flying', she's never had much to do with them and therefore hasn't a clue how to be with the boys. She said that Chris had never even held a baby before his own (well, we know that's not exactly true as she has since posted a pic of him holding a baby!) but I don't think she's had much experience either...and that's fine, not everyone has but making out you are some kind of Earth Mother, when clearly you are not, doesn't make for good viewing!
I hadn't discovered Tattle when she said on her Vlog that she didn't know she had to sit the babies up!! I can only imagine what was said on here. I stared at the screen in amazement and had to watch it again to see if I had heard her correctly! I mean, did she think they were just going to sit up on their own? And in contrast to that, she's now forcing Greyson to stand and 'walk' when he clearly is not ready for it.
It's so sad to watch.

I was about to say the Same and tbh babies can change so much in a matter of weeks too who knows in the next few weeks the boys might be shown having fun screeching crawling and interacting with eachother. We only see what she wants us to see which is her perfectly well behaved boys.. who knows what else they do? But I'm the same as much as I cant stand the woman I'd hate to read negative comments about my children xx
I have to say that nobody on this thread is being negative about her boys, we all feel for them and how under developed they appear. I said before, people on here will have experience with their own babies/children and will recognise the signs and naturally have concern. That isn’t negative, it’s having an opinion on something that is being put out there.
I will also add, she chooses what she wants us to see, and if you look at what she puts out there, the bits that she thinks are “good” then I can’t imagine they are doing much else. She is a bragger and if they were doing more it would be all over her SM. I honestly hope that they do start to do more and become more responsive, but when you are being screeched at from behind a screen, you are not receiving the basic skills to communicate and show emotion.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Those are the cleanest cake smash photos I’ve ever seen! Usually the baby/babies are covered having smeared the cake everywhere. I can imagine the two boys just sitting there bewildered and so Fopps broke a bit off either side, sniffed it and then crumbled it around them.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The grey/white theme again in the photo shoot :cautious:

However the boys do look adorable and very cute! She is so lucky to have them.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.