Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacket spuds and beans at a babies birthday party? Wheres the jelly and ice cream, party rings, jam sandwiches and all the other sickly stuff? 🤔
Ah come on be fair, she had a real blow out putting avocado in the salad and serving olives with white bread.
She even put out some doughnuts to make herself look like a normal human.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve wondered this too. I heard that the likelihood of having a child with autism is increased in IVF pregnancies but how much merit this has, I’m not sure! It may also answer why the babies don’t react often to situations around them and are happy to lie placid.
I’ve thought something like this for a long time or that he has problems hearing they both seem to be in a world of their own at the best of times

Reactions: 7
can I ask. People comment on lawsons legs being straight, can anyone explain what it could be/what the cause could be? Just curious

Reactions: 2
Ah come on be fair, she had a real blow out putting avocado in the salad and serving olives with white bread.
She even put out some doughnuts to make herself look like a normal human.
the tiny amounts of everything on that hummus "platter" made me howl "its just for show for the gram, don't actually eat it......but you can sniff it" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One car between them😭 I fear the scuttle bug is a bit adventurous for kids who have just learned to sit up.

Her being gifted tit is having the opposite effect in that I definitely will not buy from any of those companies.

Reactions: 22
I’ve reported her to ASA this morning, she is crafty in the fact that the ball pool was gifted but has only declared that today! At no point has she declared it before and has only shown it in her stories!
It features on 4 stories today, but she only has 1 tiny #gifted on the first story. According to the guidelines she is supposed to declare each time she shows it?

She wants to make out she’s ‘rich’ and buys everything herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One car between them😭 I fear the scuttle bug is a bit adventurous for kids who have just learned to sit up.

Her being gifted tit is having the opposite effect in that I definitely will not buy from any of those companies.
The scuttle bug was a present I think, her twin mum friends are obviously as dumb as her. Poor Lawson when he was put on it!

Reactions: 5

I was thinking that the scuttle bug could be from someone who did not expect the boys to be so far behind, or from someone in the family who wants to make the point that they need to get moving.

Reactions: 8
That friend of hers that posted the pics of the birthday party has put stories of her own twins up walking about and being really active and mobile- they were born 2 months after the boys. Surely Fopps and Chris can’t just keep ignoring how behind they are?

I really hope that off the gram they are getting help. Something is really off with those boys. Even in her stories this morning, in the pram they are slumped and disengaged.

Reactions: 18
CF9A310F-F9BB-451D-B95C-340DFA77DD8E.png

Oxfam have a message for you fopperbollocks
Stop with the crappy hauls & 21 buttons

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched the vlog 🙈
I swear I could lay in bed all weekend doing f*ck all and it would be more interesting than that 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
can I ask. People comment on lawsons legs being straight, can anyone explain what it could be/what the cause could be? Just curious
I've wondered this too. I've noticed on some pics he bends his legs fine, but on most they are really rigid and straight. Hopefully it's nothing to worry about. I don't like Nikki but the boys are lovely little things.

Reactions: 14
My thoughts were that cerebral palsy is common in premature babies. An increase (or decrease) in muscle tone in the legs or arms could be indicative of this. My son was born at 30 weeks and has CP. He was delayed to sit, pull to standing etc... all the signs were there but it wasn't until he was 1.5yo that we really knew something was up. But as he was early, and despite no apparent issues at birth other than 'just' his prematurity, we regularly went to a baby group hosted by the hospital for all babies who had spent time in the NICU/SCBU which was designed for them to help pick up any issues early. So our son's condition was picked up and physio started at around 14 months I think. I sincerely hope neither of the Ryan twins have CP but hopefully they'll be under careful watch by the hospital or at least a decent health visitor with experience of prematurity.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just catching up with all the posts including last nights and it won’t let me quote from the other thread due to it not being open to replies but someone said on there that they think fopps is controlling the account that supposed to be her mums and I really think it is. I have been suspicious of it for a while and the latest posts about the party as me convinced now it’s bloody Nikki behind it. It’s really not normal speak for a mother and it’s all there to prop up Nikki ego and compliment her etc. I bet her mum ain’t got a clue that she’s on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fopps on the morning of the party bleating that the house was a mess and so much to do? You served jacket potatoes and shop bought hummus and doughnuts and didn't even bake the cake yourself? Get a grip. Most parents do that and more and have to go to work ffs 😐.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just watched the video of the party - they were completely unresponsive when ‘crazy nanny’ put her head through the window and during the present opening they were just so still. They no more crawl anywhere than I do!

Reactions: 15
I just watched the video of the party - they were completely unresponsive when ‘crazy nanny’ put her head through the window and during the present opening they were just so still. They no more crawl anywhere than I do!
I thought she was going to break Fopps blinds when she was being all crazzzzy 😂 Can you imagine the telling off she’d get?!

Mazza “Nicola, I love your blinds they’re sooooo lovely, I’ll check your 21 buttons account to see where you got them. However I appear to have broken them, bless them”

Nicola “Mum you bleeping idiot, you’ve ruined my uh-mazin grey blinds you giant twit. That’s a block and delete for you. I’m not even going to give you the single salty ‘x’ at the end of this”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.