Fopperholic #11 She’s got hair as grey as the boys ball pit, invitation only applies if you have twins or babysit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was going to break Fopps blinds when she was being all crazzzzy 😂 Can you imagine the telling off she’d get?!

Mazza “Nicola, I love your blinds they’re sooooo lovely, I’ll check your 21 buttons account to see where you got them. However I appear to have broken them, bless them”

Nicola “Mum you bleeping idiot, you’ve ruined my uh-mazin grey blinds you giant twit. That’s a block and delete for you. I’m not even going to give you the single salty ‘x’ at the end of this”
‘Bless them’ 🤣 🤣 Why the F does every person on insta seem to say this? Bless them, bless him, bless her..drives me mad for some reason lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jacket spuds and beans at a babies birthday party? Wheres the jelly and ice cream, party rings, jam sandwiches and all the other sickly stuff?

Im not being mean but does anyone else think that Grayson may be showing signs of autism? The way he fixates on spinning things, hand flapping and how sometimes he doesn't respond to his name being called.

Well if they were too young to understand then why have the party in the first place 🤔
Even professionals wouldn’t be diagnosing a baby less than one with autism so I don’t think it’s something we can comment on really. I know it’s a gossip site, but really can we think how we would feel if we read something like this about our own children? You might find her annoying and I know she puts her life out there for her to see but I think sometimes people forget this is an actual Mum with two babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I thought the party table with the blue plastic tablecloth scattered with pointless tit looked just like one of her horrible SW group tables 😂 Not so Sam & Billie Faiers...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The marquee, sorry gazebo 🤣
Fopps darling, it’s a large plastic umbrella on stilts
Talk about delusions of grandeur

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even professionals wouldn’t be diagnosing a baby less than one with autism so I don’t think it’s something we can comment on really. I know it’s a gossip site, but really can we think how we would feel if we read something like this about our own children? You might find her annoying and I know she puts her life out there for her to see but I think sometimes people forget this is an actual Mum with two babies.
Totally agree it’s not appropriate and they are far too young

Reactions: 14
The marquee, sorry gazebo 🤣
Fopps darling, it’s a large plastic umbrella on stilts
Talk about delusions of grandeur
If she was as well off as she likes people to think why didn't she just get catered food in? She could have easily done a bbq street food style for everyone at a reasonable cost per head. And they clean up! Jacket spuds & beans have been mentioned on here did she really feed her guests that? 😂 Did she give them little tubs of weighed out HEX A cheese too?? She's insane it was a kids party 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she was as well off as she likes people to think why didn't she just get catered food in? She could have easily done a bbq street food style for everyone at a reasonable cost per head. And they clean up! Jacket spuds & beans have been mentioned on here did she really feed her guests that? 😂 Did she give them little tubs of weighed out HEX A cheese too?? She's insane it was a kids party 🙉
In her world she’s up there as a high flier - but there’s only her, ratty and the boys in her world, so not an awful lot of competition 🤣
Although the boys are far cuter ( and intelligent at this age ) than she could ever hope for

Reactions: 3
Dried up potatoes with a selection of cheese, beans and tuna! Wonder if they all phoned in advance to ask for no oil 🤷🏼‍♀️
There was white bread and cheese, that Chris got the blame for. Bet he was taking advantage whilst he could 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Considering that every bloody thing is #gifted that leaves lots of lots of her very sufficient savings to actually pay for catering. She is full of shite. I was looking through some other 'grammers today because it really intrigues me. She is so basic in what she does compared to others that I am at a loss as to how she thinks she will make a "career" out of this dross. I watch her for the comedy. Nothing more than that.

Reactions: 13
Did say im not being mean.....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her children are extremely undeveloped because of her and her selfish ways. She doesn't deserve the title of a Mother, she's a poor excuse of a Mother. She doesn't research mile stones for the boys and things she may need to do, she admitted she didn't know she needed to sit them up yet she spends hours on social media making car crash vlogs and shopping hauls. If she spent half as much time on her boys as she does herself and social media the boys would be more advanced.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Nobody is diagnosing them, people have opinions and people will have experience of such conditions with their own children and know the signs. It’s right, no professional would even consider a diagnosis at this age, but she does herself no favours. She puts her life out there and that of her boys, who have no choice in it. She has always been and still is a lazy parent. Those beautiful boys have ever been her first priority, they may have their basic needs met, but that is all. If you watch her story today of them in the pushchair, they are both slouched, not attempting to pull forward and look at their surroundings. It’s unbelievably sad how under developed they are and it’s all because her pointless shopping hauls and unbelievably boring blogs are her priority!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t see anything wrong with it personally, I suppose it’s just an observation? It’s not meant to insult or hurt fopps or the kids... If she does read here she can roll her eyes at it all she wants but then equally maybe she’ll think ‘well they have a point’. I think when people comment about the boys and their mannerisms then they do so VERY aware that fopps is a mum with two babies in that she may be burying her head in the sand or genuinely not seeing anything wrong so seeing comments that say, ‘hold on - something doesn’t seem right’ is said out of concern and not people provoking foppy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So after numerous stories with the ball pool she has decided to let everyone know it was gifted thought you had to say as soon as you showed it and what’s with the one car there are two of them don’t you know Fopps your a twin mum it’s like buying one child half a present. Seems when it’s your own money they only get one #tight cow. No guessing which boy will get to play in it the most
Yup.
Feel free to report her to the ASA!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.