Fopperholic #107 She’s inspector tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Ben!! If you Google him, it says he's an English football player, I wouldn't go that far, he played for Racing club Warwick, who I imagine didn't hit the premier league (or whatever it is called) 😂😂
Are you sure that's the same person? They don't have the same or similar name?

Twin set twit was a footballer locally, other than playing for Warwick I don't know if he played for anyone else. Just looked, he made 3 appearances for Coventry City. And just going to add these photos to put you all off your tea 😂😂
I've just read his wiki - he appeared 3 times for Cov when he was 16 so over 20 years ago - talk about living in the past ! No wonder him and Fopps get on well harping about stuff that happened 20 years ago (I lost 3 stone in 3 months.. 2 stone 5lbs corrected lol!)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He also claims to be a coach for busy parents yet appears to never ever sit down and eat the same food as his family.
At the moment he's eating a lot of mash, veg and chicken, you never see him having dinner or making meals for his 3 children. Not sure how eating separate meals is relatable or sustainable for most parents.
---
Actually, you never see Flopps cook dinner for her boys either so maybe the children eat microwave meals whilst their parents stick to their 'diets'.
What must the children think.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I wish she would get in trouble from Insta for the way she does her 'giveaways' - she never states or shows how the winner was chosen - just suddenly posts a random name ?!! That can't be the correct way to do it ? She's a lazy witch there is no way she is going to log all those names and do it correctly - why does she get away with being so shady?!! Fucks me off massively.....

Reactions: 8
Twin set twit was a footballer locally, other than playing for Warwick I don't know if he played for anyone else. Just looked, he made 3 appearances for Coventry City. And just going to add these photos to put you all off your tea 😂😂
Not much in those Calvin's 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would rather actually die than click on one of her affiliate links

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s so lazy. She posted practically word for word the same post in August 2021 about the chilli pesto pasta she posted a couple of days ago. She’ll never be successful at anything.

8D64BEE6-E62B-427E-B788-7FC79EB169AF.jpeg
360AC132-A787-4F83-B31D-2035E1711179.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Like, comment, save, share - it’s so desperately tragic the begging for engagement. I don’t know any other ‘influencers’ who beg for engagement so much.

Reactions: 14
Who has time in the morning to be pissing about with smoked salmon and boiled eggs when you've got kids to get out the door. Or does mazza come round and get the boys ready. Just have some toast and calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Like, Comment , Save , Share 🙄🙄🙄

No thanks 👺I’d rather Die than share her trash Why don’t she sit down and have a relaxing meal with her so called miracles 🙄 I bet they’ve never eaten a meal with her or seen her eat proper food . Get a bleeping life woman ‼‼

She’s so lazy. She posted practically word for word the same post in August 2021 about the chilli pesto pasta she posted a couple of days ago. She’ll never be successful at anything.

View attachment 2014344View attachment 2014345
So we can deduce from this that she didn’t actually eat pesto pasta for tea unless she just happened to take a photo that wasn’t ‘mega perfect’ both times. Probably ate a crappy low calorie ready meal instead while completing Netflix.

Reactions: 11
Omg I’ve lurked on this whoppers thread for years even won a thread title back in the day on another account and then forgot about her. Still unbearable. See she’s swapped which is her favourite kid or has she forgot which is which like when they were born? Does she still feed her kids SW food???

• Haha
Like, Comment , Save , Share 🙄🙄🙄

No thanks 👺I’d rather Die than share her trash Why don’t she sit down and have a relaxing meal with her so called miracles 🙄 I bet they’ve never eaten a meal with her or seen her eat proper food . Get a bleeping life woman ‼‼
They only eat together when it's a paid for AD. Wasn't there that awful BBQ advert, not even sure what it was for, and then another one where it was obvious she was not eating the meal in front of her. I think she has admitted in the past they never eat the same meals, or have dinner at the same time. Who could be bothered with making 2/3/4 separate meals?

Reactions: 13
No time to apply and wait for HRT gel to dry on a morning but plenty time to make boiled eggs, salmon and mushrooms for breakfast, does anything this loser says make sense?

Reactions: 19
That post she has shared about the international women’s day comp from her “trainer” is what makes a massive joke of the day. It’s about empowering women all year round but what he is doing is saying women need to change the way they look & trying to up his engagement & get business of the back of it. For someone who is suffering via of hormones etc & peri menopause I would suggest she find herself a female “trainer” who actually understands these things & not some man who his gonna drop her cals so she lacks body fat. She is so ill informed about stuff

Ah I was confused with another Ben!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.