Fopperholic #107 She’s inspector tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, bit off topic, I just watched Chelsea’s stories and I am really sad at how frail her husband looks. Hope he’s ok. Has there been any update? She’s just amazing how she works, cooks, makes a wonderful life for her family. Hope it’s ok to put this here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I like Chelsea. Has a job and adores her little family. I think she’s a good mum

Reactions: 5
Sorry, bit off topic, I just watched Chelsea’s stories and I am really sad at how frail her husband looks. Hope he’s ok. Has there been any update? She’s just amazing how she works, cooks, makes a wonderful life for her family. Hope it’s ok to put this here.

He does look poorly doesn't he ? Chelsea has a thread on the rave thread...... though not updated often ....

• Heart
Reactions: 4
‘Hit save for the stages’. Why would we give a tit about the stages of your hair colour? It’s really only relevant to you you daft bint 😂
Also why is she being like ‘we did this, we did that’. Pretty sure it’s just her hairdresser doing the work.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
‘Hit save for the stages’. Why would we give a tit about the stages of your hair colour? It’s really only relevant to you you daft bint 😂
Also why is she being like ‘we did this, we did that’. Pretty sure it’s just her hairdresser doing the work.
Because she’s an expert in everything! I can’t even work out what colour it’s supposed to be. Grey?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only difference I can see in her hair is it looks shiny and styled in the 'after' pic - and who needs to 'hit save for the info' dick head !

Imagine if her account got deleted at 162K followers.... she'd not really have to worry about her financial income would she as she must only make pennies lol !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does it wind me up so much that she shares stuff to her coaching page when she’s not even a bleeping coach? She has no clients! 🤯

• Haha
The 'save this' on every single post is so desperate and cringe.

Save it for what reason? If I'm suffering from insomnia, I can look at your magnolia life and fall asleep instantly?

Someone needs to save us from YOU floppycock

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The 'save this' on every single post is so desperate and cringe.

Save it for what reason? If I'm suffering from insomnia, I can look at your magnolia life and fall asleep instantly?

Someone needs to save us from YOU floppycock
What is the obsession with saving?! Do you get extra insta points for saving things? I don't see any other influencer doing this.
The amount of recipes I've saved and never ever looked at again is unreal. Same for workouts 😂

Reactions: 16
What is the obsession with saving?! Do you get extra insta points for saving things? I don't see any other influencer doing this.
The amount of recipes I've saved and never ever looked at again is unreal. Same for workouts 😂
She's got this idea from a tutorial she's watched on how to up your engagement and grow your following, so she does it on every post and makes a fool of herself 😄

It's supposed to boost your algorithm or some other nonsense. If instagram deleted all her bought and dead accounts following her, she'd be left with about 7-8k, if that

She did used to appear to me all the time on the explore when I opened instagram, but I haven't seen her mug for ages. Deffo a complete no body now!

Reactions: 10
Iv seen some big accounts be removed from insta this week for no reason. Imagine it happened to her 🥴
She needs her account reviewing for her dodgy giveaways !!
---
Wonder if she'll recognise herself in this reel by her 'mate' Vicki 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She needs her account reviewing for her dodgy giveaways !!
---
Wonder if she'll recognise herself in this reel by her 'mate' Vicki 🤔

Fopps will probably "like" it. She likes a lot of things that go against what she promotes.

See the mummy influences with the new agency are up each others arses tonight saying hiw much they fake love each other

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oohh like who?
I saw a few ‘mummy influencers’ doing a follow Friday - didn’t realise they might all be under the same agency 🤦‍♀️ Charltaylor tagged Fopps last night singing her praises as a mum! Are they with the same agency?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.